Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Sixteen

by xharlequingirl 7 reviews

[Ryan/Brendon/OFC] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-06 - Updated: 2007-06-07 - 911 words

1Original
Brendon hung up the phone as he held Bianca on his shoulder. He had just gotten off the phone with Ryan and now he had a lot on his mind. He had a few things to think about.

Ryan had wanted him to ask Ella to bring the kids out on tour and he wasn't really sure if Ella was going to agree to this. He had thought about it, but they had just had a baby. She was a month old and Dylan, well Dylan was in his terrible twos. He took terrible to a whole new level.

"Who was on the phone?" Ella asked as she came into the kitchen, a towel wrapped around her wet hair. She had taken the opportunity to shower while the kids were down for a nap and Brendon could get them if they were to stir.

"Ryan." Brendon answered as he placed Bianca in her seat on the kitchen island as she was falling asleep on his shoulder.

"How is everything going over there in the Ross' household?" She sat down on the stool and opened a package of crackers that were sitting on the table. She was hungry.

"He says things are going well. He actually wanted me to ask you something..." He trailed off.

"Okay and what is it that he wanted you to ask me?" She looked up at him. She wasn't sure where he was going with this. Everything seemed a little bit odd.

"Okay, so Ryan asked Makayla to bring the kids out on tour with us. And, she said she would, if you would come out with us too. And, I've been thinking about this for weeks and I really want you and the kids to come out with us and stay for a while. I know Bianca is still so young, but I really don't want you guys to stay behind. I need you to be there with me for all of this tour. I need you there, I don't want to ruin anything that we had fixed in this month. So, what do you say?" Brendon asked as he looked at her with almost sad eyes. He was going to try everything to get her to agree to coming with them. Not just so that Makayla would go for Ryan, but also because he wanted there. He didn't want to go back to sleeping without her in his arms and he didn't want to not see his kids everyday. And, he sure as hell did not want Dylan to go back to thinking that Daddy was only on the TV and not in his life.

Ella let out a sigh as she looked up at the pleading eyes of her husband. Her first instinct was to say yes, but, she also knew that she was a mother and she had to keep the best interest of her children at her heart. She had to make sure that her children would be safe and that they wouldn't be shoved around from place to place while Brendon was treated like Mr. Rockstar, she didn't want to be out on tour and ignored. She had been on tour with him before and things were not always easy or simple. And, if you're not in the band, you're not always treated the way you should be.

"Ella please don't say no. Please don't break my heart." Brendon said as he walked around the kitchen island and wrapped his arms around her waist, his head resting on her shoulder. "Please, Ella."

"Brendon, I want to say yes, you know I do. But you can promise me that the kids will be okay and everything will work out for the best? You won't run off and ignore us? Bianca and Dylan will have everything they need? You promise?" She stressed the promise. He had broken promises in the past but she wanted him to make this okay. She wanted to forget all about everything that had happened in the past.

Brendon nodded. "I promise everything will be okay." He nodded as he held onto her. Turning his face, he kissed her gently. "I love you, baby. Please say yes." He kissed her again.

Ella nodded. "Okay, we'll go with you. Yes." She nodded as she kissed again. Turning around she kissed him again. "I love you, too." She stood up and kissed him.

"Good!" Brendon said as he let go of her. "I have to call Ryan." He grabbed the phone and bounced out of the room. He was so excited that they were going to be with him and now he couldn't wait to tell Ryan the good news!

Ella laughed as she watched him bounce out of the room, it reminded her so much of Dylan when he did that. They were so much alike it was amazing. Looking at Dylan you wouldn't be able to see her anywhere in there. Had she not spent thirty hours in labor with him, she wouldn't have thought he was even hers.

Getting up, she grabbed Bianca's seat and headed upstairs. Now she had to pack for a two month tour for four people. Brendon could never and never did pack for himself. This was going to be a fun few days trying to get ready to go on this trip!

Let me know what you think, I update based on reviews, so I have tons more if you guys want it!
Sign up to rate and review this story