Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Histrionics

I'm struggling to breathe

by onecheckonelove 1 review

First dates have never been so...random.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 1537 words

1Original
WOO. Part two of the insideous plan that Arielle has cooked up.Oh yeah! Thank you to everyone who reviewed. On the real. Yes, I'm a review whore. The nicer and more frequent the reviews, the faster the updates! :D

________________________________________________________________

Arielle POV

I watched him squirm in his seat next to me on the way to my movie premiere out of the corner of my eye. I didn't want to embarass him by saying something, but i hate it when people squirm "Don't be nervous," I smiled at him, grabbing his hand gently and lacing his fingers with mine. He immediatly tensed up when i touched his hand, but after a while he loosesned up a bit. I found it funny that I thought it was adorable that he was so shy. I usually can't stand it when people are shy.

"So tell me about yourself," I glanced up at him, making his eyes avert from mine instantly, "Well...I'm Ryan. I'm really bad at talking about myself. I get really nervous easily. Sometimes, it gets so bad that I throw up in public..." he practically mumbled the last part, " I'm sorry, that probably wasn't too attractive of a statement," he smiled weakly. Poor thing, "Quit putting yourself down. I wouldn't have asked you to be here if I didn't like who you were, so suck it up," This seemed to make him feel a little better, because for the next couple of minutes or so, I became acquainted with Ryan Ross, the chatterbox. It was adorable the way he nervously rambled on about things he adored, like movie scores and and Third Eye Blind just to make conversation, "Am I talking too much?" he gave me this puppy face without meaning to. How goddamn cute, "No, not at all. I'm glad you're finally talking," We smiled at each other for what seemed to be forever, that is, until Lil' Jon came on "OH MY GOD, I LOVE LIL' JON!" I cheered, making him look at me like I had two heads, "SNAP YO FINGAZ, DO DA STEP, YOU CAN DO IT ALL BY YOSELF!" I snapped my head backward and forward for a moment, and then stopped immediatly because I realized he was staring at me, "What? I like everything," And then he burst out in laughter, most likely because of the little dance I did, "I swear, that was the cutest thing I have ever seen," He tried to catch his breath when the car came to a stop, "Oh, I guess we're here," I grinned, "Oh, you never told me where we were going," he looked to me innocently, "My movie premiere, YOU good sir, are my date," I giggled at the shocked look on his face as we stepped out of the limo " Smile big sweetheart," I told him. He let out a nervous smile and waved at all of the people. This boy has no idea what he's getting himself into.

________________________________________________________________

Ryan POV

Dear god, what have I gotten myself into. As we walked along the red carpet, I couldn't help but notice that this was WAAAY different from the VMAs. As a matter of fact...I think I even saw Johnny Depp, "Kiss her! Kiss her! Let us see a kiss!" The paparazzi cheered at us, "Look at the cute couple,are you datin ghim Arielle?!" she gave them no answer, she only smiled at them before turning her face to me, and pressing her lips gently into mine.

At first, I thought it was a dream. her lips made my entire body tingle. I swear that I almost fell over. I cupped her face gently with my hands. She had the most perfect facial structure.
It felt like an eternity later when the kiss finally ended...not that I minded. I looked up and heard the roar of the crowds and paparazzi, whistling and whatnot. It made me a little embarrassed, "I'm sorry if you didn't want me to kiss you," she said as she waved to the cameras. God she was a pro, "No, don't be sorry. it's not everyday that I should get to kiss someone as pretty as you," I felt her hand tighten as I said that. And I could have sworn I saw her blush. The famous Arielle Ocean blushing because of something I had said?

We sat in silence and watched her movie. It felt like I was in high school again, only everyone would constantly take a look back at us. We were the hot topic of the evening I guess. Normally, a lot of attention made me uncomfortable, but with her, everything felt so...perfect, "Would you want to go get something to eat after this?" I whispered in her ear, " Of course, I would love that," she whispered back, her lips dangerously close to mine. I think she enjoyed making me nervous. What a brat.

" Thank god that stupid premiere is over. I hate those things," she sighed, taking down her hair and shaking it out, "Then why go to them?" I asked her, as she lay her head on my shoulder. Her body felt like it corresponded against mine perfectly. Her small, petite frame accentuated my lanky one " My manager makes me do all of it. I mean, i'm thankful because he's made me a huge success, but sometimes, its way too much. Like, I actually have to refrain from seeing my family sometimes," I could feel her frown. That has to be rough. Not being able to see your loved ones. I couldn't say that I had any though. Ever since my dad's funeral, I haven't been keeping contact with my mom, "So, whats life like for you Ryan? I mean, i'm sure you have all the pretty ladies after you," she chuckled, "Actually, I don't. I don't have good luck with girls at all," I blushed lightly, though I knew she couldn't see.

We stopped at a small diner on the outskirts of Santa Monica beach "So, I think you need a girlfriend," What did she just say? "Well, I think it would be sort of hard, I'm never home enough to spend any time with anyone, other than the guys, which is pathetic," This made her laugh, "Well, you'll just have to get someone with an equally contrasting schedule," she nodded her head, " She would have to be smart. And bold, so she could give you a little extra push every now and then. And definitely quirky. Sounds cute right?" she tilted her head, making me chuckle. She was adorable. It sounded just like her, "It does. And she would have to make me laugh. and not afraid to take risks, since I am," I smiled sheepishly at her.

And just like that a perfectly good moment was ruined "OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO CUTE!!" I could recognize that obnoxious voice anywhere. Brendon, "What the hell are you doing here?" I glared at him, "Wellll...." he started, shoving me over in my booth, " Jon had this crazy idea to follow you guys, so we enlisted the help of the pretty australian girl, who I now call my girfriend," he grinned inncocently, "EW! DON'T TRY TO BLAME IT ON ME YOU PANSY! It you HIS IDEA Ryan, I swear!!!" Jon popped up out of nowhere, followed by Spencer and the australian girl," AND I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" She glared, and smacked Brendon over the head, "uhm, sorry Elle, they kind of suckered me into it," she lowered her head, "It's fine Sophie, you have no need to be sorry. Since you guys are all here, you should sit down with us," Arielle offered, much to my dismay. Brendon finds a way to kill everything.

The guys and Sophie ended up riding home with us. Arielle made me feel better about the situation, and also It was funny to watch Brendon getting shot down multiple times.

"So, can I see you again?" I asked her, as we stood outside of the car, just me and her, "You have eyes don't you?" she smirked, causing me to feel a little downtrotted, "Of course we can. There is a carnival tomorrow with our names on it. But perhaps we should invite your friends so they don't spy on us," she pointed to the window where Brendon's room was. He was looking out of it, like I knew he would. But Jon and Spencer tackled him away, followed by Jon giving his retarded thumbs up. That guy is something else I swear " You know, you have the cutest smile," I felt her warm hand touch my face, and i instantly gave my attention to her, "I like you Ryan Ross, you're something else," She winked at me, but not before grabbing my face and crashing her lips into mine quickly. And I must say, before she hopped into that car and departed, she left me in a state of shock and euphoria. She was amazing.

________________________________________________________________

Yeah yeah, i know this one was gay and mushy. BUT IT NEEDED TO BE DONE! besides, who doesn't love a little mush....and a little bit of Brendon ruining the mush?! haha reviewss :D
Sign up to rate and review this story