Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In The Beginning.... Prequel it WT?

Hospital ( If you can tell me what band made a song titled this, I'll give you something.. I dunno what though)

by DemonGuitar 3 reviews

Frank is in the hospital and Gerard is overly worried, while Frank is still out of it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 397 words

0Unrated
'Member he can't die.... He's just hurt. damn I'm hungry..




Frank's POV




"Hey baby" I looked around for the voice, I couldn't really see anything through the pain and I made a slight whining noise to show whoever it was that I heard them. " Its Gerard, baby, don't worry." The voice said again. Gerard? What's he doing here? I nodded, " Gee?" I asked. He laughed lightly, " Yeah, its me, Frank." I think sighed and slipped back to sleep again.



The next time I woke up it was easier to breath and the pain was less. I looked to my side and saw Gerard looking back at me, smiling, he looked weak, or hungry, whichever was worse for a vampire. I moved the mask from my face, so I could talk better, " You look hungry." I slurred to him. He laughed, " Its only been a few days, I'll be fine, don't worry." He grabbed the mask and moved it back over my face, not like I could fight back. " You're no fun." I whined and he moved my hair out of my face, " I know."



Gerard's POV



I laid my head on Franks bed after he'd fallen asleep again. He was way too good at figuring me out, I was hungry, dying of hungry and I needed to feed soon. The door creaked open, and there stood Bob, " I heard what happened, and you've been in this hospital too long, go feed, I won't kill him." He laughed pulling me up and taking my chair, " But-but" I started whining, " No buts leave, now." I sighed and walked out the door slowly.




Bob's POV




I sighed flipping through the ten channels the hospital did have and groaned when, yet again nothing was on, " Hey dickface.. They have 30 channels, you just have to punch the number in." a weak voice from the bed said, I looked down at Frank and growled at him as he laughed lightly, " I would've figured it out sooner or later, douchebag," I retaliated back, " Yeah right, where'd Gerard go?" He asked sweetly. " To go feed, so he wouldn't go crazy in the hospital, I told him too, he should be back soon." I said, deciding to be nice to him, if Gerard liked him he couldn't be that bad.


Ah damn it all, I can't think, sorry guys. Filler.. so its quiet short... sorry again.
Sign up to rate and review this story