Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Holiday Season... But Not Everyone's in the Holiday Spirit

Chapter 51

by Nic 1 review

come on guys more reviews please

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 732 words

0Unrated
It was almost time for the guys to go on stage for their performance that night. The guys had gone to sound check earlier that day and I had opted to stay at the hotel getting everything ready for me to leave that night. The day before was spent mainly lazing around after me and Benji had finished getting 'reacquainted' in my room that including sharing a shower...only to save water obviously, wink wink. We went down to the lobby to catch up with Joel, Billy and Paul. Later that night we went back upstairs to 'watch a move' but instead we ended up 'getting reacquainted' again.

I managed to find my way backstage to their dressing room I could hear them all talking and laughing inside I knocked on the door and Billy answered it.

"Soph's here everyone." He called helping me inside with my bags.

"So you're really leaving again tonight?" Joel asked looking at my bags. He and Paul where sat on the sofas but I could see Benji I supposed he was in the bathroom bit.

"Yeah got to got to work tomorrow." I sighed sitting down next to him.

"You know we all miss you being around especially Benji. He misses you so much he's moody and miserable with out you around." He said.

"Well you've only got a month left." I replied.

"Joel don't be bringing up that forbidden subject." Benji said lightly waking into the room.

"I'm not brining that up, no offence dude but it's not a good idea; I was just saying that your hell to be around when your missing our dear Sophie." Joel smiled putting an arm around me.

"I can't help it." Benji defended innocently.

"Aw sweetie I miss you too and I'm probably a bitch to be around too." I said getting up giving him a hug and a kiss. Earning 'aww's' from Billy, Paul and Joel.

Not long after they where queued onto stage. I went to the side of the stage to watch them play. After the show Benji had his shower first so that he could be ready to take me to the airport. The tour guys where getting everything packed away. I was stood waiting in one of the quiet corridors not far from their dressing room when Benji came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me neck.

"You where quick." I said leaning back into his embrace.

"So I can spend more time with you." he mumbled into my neck. I moved round in his embrace so I was facing him.

"Oh really." I said in a whisper seeing the lust in his eyes and hearing the lust evident in my voice. He nodded slowly and seductively locking his eyes with mine walking us slowly backwards until my back was pressed up against the wall.

"I love you do much you know that right." he whispered bringing his face lower and closer to mine and kissing me passionately.

"I know and I love you too." I whispered and then carried on with our heated kiss. Our hands roaming over each other's bodies. I was still in my skirt that I wore for the show.

"You're so fucking sexy, and beautiful, and gorgeous, and amazing." He said kissing me after each statement.

"Really so are you." I breathed as he lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and he balanced me up again the wall. He slid my panties aside as I undid the zip on his pants.

"You sure?" he asked me giving a quick look up and down the corridor.

"Just fucking fuck me." I breathe into his ear. Kissing and sucking down his neck. Within seconds he pushed into me making me bite down onto his neck.

We'd finished in just enough time for him to take me to the airport and for me to catch my flight back to LA.

"Do you really have to go." he pouted just before I boarded.

"Yes I do." I smiled.

"But I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you to but it's only for one more month and then you'll be home."

"Fine but I will still miss you, I love you have a good flight." He said kissing me quickly.

"Miss you and love you too. I'll see you soon." I said then boarded my flight.
Sign up to rate and review this story