Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Holiday Season... But Not Everyone's in the Holiday Spirit

Chapter 52

by Nic 0 reviews

sorry i haven't updated in a while my computer was broke but i'm making up for it now and adding a few chapters for you please review!!!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-22 - 1666 words

0Unrated
The tour had now ended and I was on my way to the airport to pick the guys up and take them home. They all greeted me with big smiles and hugs, Benji wrapping into a huge hug and kissing me. I took the guys home and then it was just me and Benji left in the car.

"Ok your place or mine?" I asked him turning to look at him with a cheeky grin. He raised his eyebrows at me a smirk appearing on his face. He leaned in giving me a quick kiss.

"Mine." He whispered his face inches from mine. I nodded turning my head back to face the road.

"Ok but I'll have to nip to mine first to get some things." I said.

"Ok he nodded. When we got to mine he waited in the car while I ran in quickly getting something's together that I'd need.

When I got back to the car Benji was not surprisingly asleep. I quietly got into the car watching him smiling. He opened his eyes feeling my presence and turned to look t me with a sleepy smile.

"Tired?" I asked smiling at him.

"Yeah." He nodded with a yawn. We drove back to his house and I helped him inside with all his bags.

"I'll make a drink what do you want?" I said when we'd finally got everything into his house.

"Coffee please." He replied with another yawn.

"You Hungry, do you want anything to eat?" I asked.

"Nah I'm fine I ate on the plane just a coffee please babe." He said. I nodded and went to make it. When I'd made the drinks I walked through into the living room and he was flopped on the sofa looking absolutely exhausted. I went and sat down next to him handing him his drink.

"You look fucking knackered." I said eyeing him.

"I am." He sighed rubbing the side of his head.

"AW sweetie." I pouted turning to the side cuddling up to him wrapping my arm around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on my head gently leaning in closer to me. I held his other hand lacing our finger and drawing imaginary circles on the back of his hand. After a while of sitting there in silence he spoke up.

"It feels so good to be back, I've missed home, I've missed this I've missed you so much." He sighed kissing the top of my head. I sat up slightly looking at him.

"Missed you too babe." I smiled kissing him on the lips gently. As I pulled away we kept the eye contact. He ran his hand through my hair and pulled me down gently for another kiss this time deeper and more heated. I moved so I was straddling his lap. We made out for a while on the sofa not wanting to take our time there was no need to rush. I could feel him getting more excited and harder until we couldn't wait anymore. We pulled away and I jumped up off him extending my hand for him which he took and we went upstairs to his room discarding our clothes on the way. We finished of what we started in the living room in his bedroom and then got some much needed sleep.

The next morning when I woke up Benji was still asleep and I decided to leave him he needed to get some good sleep. I got up and had a shower then went downstairs to make some breakfast. An hour later Benji still wasn't up and there was a knock at the door. I went and answered it, it was Joel.

"Hey Joel." I greeted leading him inside.

"Hi Soph, Benji still asleep?" he asked with a smile.

"How did you guess?" I laughed.

"You know what our Benji's like." Joel laughed.

"Yeah he could sleep through an earthquake." I joked. We went into the kitchen.

"I've just made some breakfast help your self." I said sitting down and pouring us some coffee. He sat at the table opposite me and helped himself to some toast.

"So what brings you here?" I asked.

"Just thought I'd come round, hang out see how you guys are. It feels like ages since I've seen you." he laughed.

"Yeah it does." I agreed. "So how was the tour, did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah it was really good I love touring just not the being away from home so much part but yeah it was really good. Did you hear about Benj?" he asked.

"No what?" I asked a little confused.

"Oh its nothing bad it just you know how he's got the idea that he wants you to come out on tour with us."

"More like a broken record, I've told him there's no way I can do that I can visit but I'm not giving up my job to follow him round and live of him."

"Exactly we all agree with you although he doesn't see it that way. Anyway we guessed you guys have been having a few arguments about it because when you do he's a nightmare to live with he's moping around all the time and really grumpy."

"You know he's like a spoilt Bart sometimes isn't he." I sighed rolling my eyes at how childish and inconsiderate he could be at times. I'll have a word with him."

"No it's not a problem we actually feel sorry for him, not that we agree with him wanting you to give up your job and life but he just misses you so much and just wants to be with you all the time."

"I know I feel really bad letting him down too but there's no way that it can happen, I need my own independence. I can guarantee that if I did give up my job and do what he wants I give us a week, not even that before the arguments started and we broke up." he nodded in agreement. We didn't have chance to carry on our conversation on the subject as Benji sleepily stumbled into the kitchen.

"Good morning sunshine." I teased over exaggerating the cheeriness. He replied with a grunt.

"There's coffee made and there's some food here if you want it." I said he nodded and smiled slightly in his usual Benji morning behaviour.

Me and Joel just laughed it off we where used to it by now. He grunted a thanks as he poured himself a cup of coffee then joined us at the table and helped himself to some food. Me and Joel just continued talking about random stuff and catching up while we waited for Benji to finish his first cup of coffee before he woke up and became a normal human.

"So what brings you here bro?" Benji spoke up after finishing his coffee.

"Just thought I'd come over see what you guys where to, hang out, I was bored on my own." Joel laughed.

"Well why don't we see what the other guys are doing and we could all go out and do something, hang out for the day." I suggested.

"Yeah sounds good." Joel agreed.

"I'll call the guys." Benji said getting up and getting the phone.

An hour later and we where on the way to paint balling. our of the guys that we managed to got to come with us consisted of, me, Benji, Joel, Gabby, Billy, Linzi, Wes Ryane, Tony and Matt (A7X). when we got there we decide to have Girls V Boys but as there was only four girls and six guys Tony was volunteered to be a girl for the day which we enjoyed making jokes and teasing him about for most of the time. Tony claimed that didn't have any complaints about being on the girls team though as he had me on his team and I kick serious ass; so he said anyway. We all had a really good laugh and it was a really close game we tied for most of it but in the end I got one extra point; winning the game for the girls team to Tony's delight and he took great pleasure in rubbing it in the guys faces for teasing him about being on the girls team at the beginning.

After we all went for something to eat then made our ways back home. When me and Benji got back to his we where both absolutely knackered. We stayed up for a little while longer watching a move cuddling on the sofa before going to bed.

The next few weeks went by pretty much the same, me and Benji where getting on so well it was unbelievable. We where still getting the 'told you so' and 'about time' type comments from everyone but we just laughed them off. we hung out with the guys most days too just all enjoying being able to hang out together and having some fun no work involved, well no work involved on their part I still had work but it was only for a couple of hours a day to make sure the store was ok and running smoothly. The GC guys had to go to the odd meeting or two to discuss band things but there still wasn't a date as for when they where going on tour again but it was likely sooner rather than later. There was also talk of the next tour being a big one with some other bands joining too which also meant that they would be on the road for a long time. That fact I was dreading not the fact that Benji would be away for so long, I mean I will miss him a lot but I knew it would start off the arguments again of me coming on tour with him, that I wasn't looking forward too.
Sign up to rate and review this story