Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Titles are hard to think of!

Chapter 21

by x_darkest_days_x 5 reviews

NO SUMMARYS, I HATE SUMMARYS

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 741 words

0Unrated
Chapter 21

Things were only getting better between Anne, and Mikey. They had spent the night at Anne's last night. Just the normal watching films, eating pizza. Pretty much to same to what Gerard and his chums were doing, but things of cause a few things were different.

Anne's pov

I woke up. Mikey was next to me of cause. His arm around my waist. I looked up at him. He was sleeping still, I didn't want to wake him, he looked so sweet yet hot when he sleeps.

Its strange how we sleep in the same bed nearly every night but we never go any further than cuddling.

But hey, I'm not complaining, Mikey is the best person to cuddle in the whole world.

We've talked about going further, but neither of us want to do anything until were ready.

I'm so glad I have such and understanding and thoughtful boyfriend like him.

I need to get dressed, but I don't want to wake him.

I slowly tried to edge my way out of bed. I succeeded. He was still asleep and I was out of bed. I needed a shower. I got into the shower. I was enjoying my shower. Yeah Was. After about ten minutes of peace and tranquility, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Annie, hurry up I need to pee!" Mikey yelled then knocked again louder. I laughed, trust him.

I just carried on enjoying my shower, he can wait. I was enjoying my shower too much to get out and let him pee. Every two seconds there was a knock on the door. After about 10 more minutes I decided I should let him come in and pee, but I felt like annoying someone. And, Mikey was the first person I found, so hey let the fun begin.

_____*_____

Over at the Way house Gerard, Frank, and Scarlett were all sitting on the edge of their seats.
Gerard was on the phone. It was ringing.

Gerards pov

Please pick up please.

Ring.

Come on Angela Pick up please.

Ring.

I started to walk around aimlessly as the phone still rang. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Frank and Scarlett. They were sat together not talking looking at me.

"Hello," a small voice said on the other end.

I was distracted to much in my thoughts that the voice made me speed back to the earth.

"Angel?" I spoke softly.

"Gee?"
"Yeah, Its me, are you okay?"
"I'm fine, but I don't deserve you Gee, leave me alone. You'll find someone better, some one pretty."

I was shocked, she just insulted herself, and said we couldn't be together.

"You are pretty, and anyway looks don't matter"

There was no reply at the other end, but I could still hear breathing. I looked over to Frank for support. He smiled at me and then I started talking again.

"I don't care if you are size 20 or 2,"

I sighed.

I wanted to tell her how I felt so badly, but I didn't want to scare her. But my emotions got the better of me.

"I know we haven't known each other long, but I feel complete when I'm near you."

I waited for a reply, still none.

"I didn't want to say this over the phone Angel, I wanted to say it to your face, but...."

"Meet me at starbucks at 2" Angel said quickly down the phone.

"Okay, I'll see you there," I was shocked, one minute she didn't want to know me the next she wanted to meet up with me.


"Gee?"
"Yeah angel" She sounded nervous.

"Don't hurt me, like I hurt myself," She said and hung up.

I lowered the phone from my ear and placed it on the table.

"What she say?" Frank was eager to know.

I explained to him all what she said. Even Scarlett was confused by the last comment. She had been friends with Angela for ages.

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

Frank broke it.

"well at least you get to see her," He said trying to make me smile a bit more.

"Yeah I guess" I said.



Sorry its short. I will hope fully update soon!
Thank you to everyone who reviewed, I think I might start dedicating chapters to people. I don't know anyway.
Buh bye for now
Lucyxxx

Oh yeah all the random, shit, this never happened and it never will.
Sign up to rate and review this story