Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Three's a Crowd

Morning Surprises

by Nickelbackgirl_001 6 reviews

The gang wake up to an unexpected wake up call.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-04 - 2252 words

1Original
Nickelbackgirl.001: Hey all! What's up? Anyways, this is the third chapter to the second part of the possible Surprise! trilogy. Later, as the story progresses, you will see why it is called the Surprise! series. And thank you to all who reviewed; it is you after all that keeps the story going.
Larry the Llama: Blaaah. Blah blah blah blaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Nickelbackgirl.001: Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me Larry. I almost forget. I do not and even in my dreams never will own CotT. Class of the Titans belongs to Studio B Productions and Brad Goodchild.

Chapter 3: Morning Surprises

The sun rose slowly over the horizon, casting various colors of pinks, reds, oranges, yellows, greens, and any other colors imaginable over the morning sky. Dew covered the morning grass as it shimmered in the light. Early morning joggers were exiting their houses, as did those Sunday churchgoers and workers. To many in the small city of New Olympia, this promised to be a perfect day. Well, that is, it was promising if you weren't the descendants of the famous Greek heroes and a piercing shriek had woken you up instead of the soft twittering of birds.
The teenagers all flung out of, or actually fell out of, bed and bolted out of their bedrooms to the room where the scream had come from. They all reached the room, AKA, the living room, at almost the same time in their pajama's with their designated weapons in hands, well Neil, Odie, and Herry didn't have weapons so actually it was only Jay and Theresa who had weapons. Only to find out that the sword and nun-chucks were of no use because the scream had come from Atlanta, and she stood there in her normal, wrinkled attire in the middle of the room. Her face was as white as if she had just seen a ghost staring at Archie in horror and shock.
"Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh my gods! I can not believe that I just fell asleep on you!" Atlanta almost yelled at Archie.
"Well, I can't believe that you were snuggling up to me," a completely shocked Archie said.
"We shall never, not even in a million years, speak of what had happened last night ever again. And no one will ever be the wiser of what just occurred here. Deal?"
"Deal."
Archie stared at Atlanta with one of the reddest faces ever seen (A/N: Lol, purple tomato :P). He was embarrassed by the fact that he had woken up with Atlanta sleeping on his lap, snuggling up to him in her sleep. He thought he had even heard her mention something about Pan in her sleep just moments before waking up. Even though he was quite shocked at what had just happened, in truth, he had quite liked it. He had had a crush on her since he could remember but at least Jay had the bravery to admit his love for the women beside him. Here he was, the tough one of the team and he couldn't even say three little words. Three powerful, life-changing words that could decide between a newly formed relationship or a broken one. Err, okay then, maybe they weren't all that little. Like Archie had said before and I quote: "Rejection is a serious thing and millions suffer from it (and we don't appreciate your sarcasm!)". And yet, here he was, no argument or competition, which was a fairly regular thing between them, wasn't taking place. Instead, they were agreeing, a very, very rare occurrence.
"Well, what about us? We didn't make any deal. The rest of us can still tell anyone we want to."
Archie and Atlanta turned to the voice, also known as Herry, just realizing tht the others were in the room. If even possible, Atlanta's face went even whiter and Archie's face was left of all color as both of their jaws dropped in shock, if their mouths had been any longer, they might have collided with the floor.
"You wouldn't dare!"
Herry began to laugh. "You're right. I wouldn't."
"But I would," Odie called from the back of the group as he back away slowly. "In fact, I think I'm going to go and put this on my profile right now."
In a flash, both Archie and Atlanta's faces changed from a pale, almost transparent color, to a red that was bright enough to match even Atlanta's own hair.
"GET HIM!!!" Both yelled loudly as they begun to run after Odie. But because of the distance between the three, Odie got a bit of a head start as he bolted to his room. The others watched the chase scene unfold as they burst out laughing, even Neil was in a good mood currently. But he soon stopped when he saw that Jay had his arm wrapped around Theresa's waist to keep her from falling as she leaned against his bare chest. Once again, Neil felt an enormous siege of jealousy and rage consume him as he glared toward Jay. He had never wished so much in his life then he did then as he wished that looks could kill. Because if they did, Jay would have been burning to a crisp on the floor screaming in pain while he made out with Theresa in front of him. He wanted to see the pain in his eyes as he kissed the women that he loved so. (A/N: Wow, I am just making Neil as cruel as hell!)
With tat feeling resting unsettlingly on his stomach, he left the room in a huff. Pushing past Herry and Jay, although pushing Jay quite a bit harder, he left for his room. Neil looked back and saw with a smug look that Jay was apologizing for letting go of Theresa. Until that is, he saw her giving Jay a long, lasting kiss on the lips, obviously meaning that she forgave him.
"Why isn't anything working out for me?" Neil roared in his head.
"Because," his conscience replied smugly. "Jay actually spends sometime noticing her and not just himself."
"So? At least I take care of how I look!"
"Yes, maybe so. But who has Theresa. Oh right, Jay does."
"I thought that you were supposed to help me, not anger me even more."
"Hey, I just go with the logic, not with buffoonery."
Neil pulled out his mirror as gazed at himself. "Great," Neil mumbled. "Not only do I go against everything I say but I have shadows under my eyes. Do you know how much make-up I'm going to need to cover this?"
"See. This just proves my point. You're too narcissist to even know what goes around you, much less get the girl."
Neil yelled in frustration as the battle of wits continued, Neil losing, as he walked back the bathroom to take a shower.

When Neil had pushed Jay out of the way, he had caused him to accidentally drop Theresa. Theresa's bum had hit the floor; she winced in pain and gave her boyfriend a look of complete and utter shock. But she noticed that he had the exact same look on his face. After what felt like hours but was only probably thirty seconds, Jay's hand suddenly appeared in front of him to help pull her up.
"I-I-I am so so so sorry. I have no clue what just happened. I mean one minute we were laughing and the next..." Jay apologized stuttering.
Theresa interrupted him by giving a small laugh. She grabbed his hand and let him pull her to her feet. But either Jay pulled to hard, or Theresa forced herself up too fast, or both, but the next thing both of them knew, she crashed into his chest, pressing her mouth to his.
Almost immediately, she felt his breath mingle with hers as she began to press her lips even harder to his. She groaned in satisfying pleasure as her hands suddenly found themselves placed on his head, beginning to tangle into his hair. She loved the feel of his soft brunette hair. It was so luxuriously soft and silky smooth. She always felt a sense of excitement whenever she got the opportunity to feel it. She also felt shivers run up and down her spine as she felt Jay's arms move slowly from her waist and along her blue nightgown, tingling her back. But before they could get any further, they heard one of the most mood wreaking sounds ever.
"Ewwwwwwwwww! Get a room you two!"
Theresa broke apart and turned around. They saw that all the others, except Neil, had returned. Herry was trying to hide the fact that he was laugh unsuccessfully. His face was in a sort of pained look of humor and he was holding his ribs with his hands to stoop from falling down. Atlanta had a very grossed out look on her face and Archie stood beside her with an exact replica of the look on his face. Odie stood in between them, Archie's and closed on the back collar of Odie's shirt. He had obviously not made it to his room. Anyways, he stood there with a mixed expression of astonishment and revulsion.
"Gee guys, we really didn't need to see that," Atlanta told them. "Now I'm going to have nightmares."
You're not going to be the only one," Archie replied in revulsion, although he doubted it. Instead he was probably going to have wonderful dreams that included wedding bells and a lot of kissing between him and Atlanta because of the scene he had just observed.
Jay and Theresa stood in the middle of the room, under their friends penetrating gaze. Their faces were currently red enough to name fifteen different shades of red. Even though both of them had been dating for five whole months now, they were still embarrassed to show any outward affection in front of the others. For this reason, Theresa had a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips as she stared up at the ceiling, her hands behind her back, as though fascinated with a spot that was up there. Jay meanwhile, was looking down at the floor with a very sheepish look expression on his face. Every time they stole a glance at each other, they would turn away, faces even redder then before.
"Come on Archie. Lets go out for a run. We don't want to disturb the "lovebirds" after all," Atlanta said sarcastically.
By the time Atlanta had said that, Archie had already let go of Odie, who was currently hiding behind Herry for protection. Herry had stopped laughing by then but had a stupid, annoying smirk on his face. Atlanta grabbed Archie's ear and begun to drag him upstairs.
"Ow ow ow ow ow! I thought we were going for a run. So why are we going upstairs? And why the hell are you pulling me by the ear?" Archie cried in painful frustration.
"We are going for a run. But unlike a dork like you, I'd rather not run through the streets and let the whole world see me in my pajamas! And the reason I am pulling your ear is for punishment for not waking me up."
Archie followed her quickly, but unwillingly, as possible as to try not to endure any more pain. When the others had seen the obvious yet oblivious couple leave the room, Odie had stepped out from behind Herry. With a great reliving sigh, Odie turned to Herry.
"So, big guy. I just bought a new game yesterday, you want to try it out with me?"
Herry turned to Odie surprised. "Are you kidding me? Of course! But we did just wake up and we haven't even eaten yet. I think a small breakfast is in order first."
Odie smiled. "By small breakfast you mean five don't you?"
"What do you mean buddy? I'm not a pig! Three is more like it," Herry said looking at Odie as if he was shocked.
Odie gave a small chuckle as he followed him out of the room.
Now it was only Jay and Theresa left. After a couple of uncomfortable minutes, she turned to Jay.
"Well then. Since we're all alone, do you want to start from where we left off?" Theresa asked mischievously.
"Maybe, no make that a definite, later." He said softly. "Meet me up on the roof tonight. After everyone's gone to sleep. I have a surprise for you."
Jay gave Theresa a peck on the cheek and then left the room to go and follow Odie and Herry's lead to go and get some breakfast. Theresa stood in the middle of the room, her hand placed on the cheek that Jay had kissed just seconds ago. She smiled softly as she began to wonder what the surprise could be.

Nickelbackgirl.001: Well, there's the next chapter for all of you who were waiting. And don't worry, Cronus will be making his appearance in a couple of chapters, and with a funny reason on why he wasn't mentioned and where he was the last few months. It should be pretty funny I hope. But I hope that this was a good chapter. Well, I don't know when the next one will be up but hopefully soon. Oh, and I do not own the term purple tomato. That belongs to the wonderful author Nuuoa Eclaire. Hugs and kisses to all of you who R&R. XOXOXOXO
Sign up to rate and review this story