Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > romance?!?

twenty...

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-04 - Updated: 2007-06-04 - 303 words

0Unrated
3 am

i dragged Gerard inside the house and literally threw him on the couch. he and Bob were majorly drunk. Ray was like a third sober so Frank and i let him walk home. but Bob and Gerard were passed out. so Frank and i had to drag them home...Frank put Bob on the other couch and Ray went upstairs. Frank and i went upstairs after putting blankets on Gerard and Bob.

"arent you coming to bed?!?" Frank asked me when i passed up his room and went to Mikey's.

"yeah, after i check on Mikey." i went inside Mikey's room and turned on the light.

Mikey was on the bed sleeping soundly. i looked at his hands and they were covered in band-aids.

"aww, Mikey" i whispered to myself.

Fuck Tart must have bitten the crap out of him. i went over to Mikey and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Before i left the room, i noticed Fuck Tart sleeping under Mikey's arm...so maybe Mikey really did spend all his time with her. i smiled then left his room. i walked across the hall to Frank's room. i closed the door behind me. Frank had already stripped down to just his boxers. he was looking furiously for something around the room.

"what are you looking for?!?"

"condoms" he replied.

"condoms?!?" i asked and then asked myself what the hell could he possibly be thinking of.

"im playing...im looking for Fuck Tart!" he said. he threw the bed covers on the floor and looked under the pillows.

"shes asleep with Mikey" he looked at me a bit surprised. "shocking, isnt it?!?" i asked. he reached up and scratched his head.

"yeah...its like whoa!"

"yeah...like whoa" i mumbled and then went over and sat on the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story