Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

I've Got the Music in Me

by rejected_smurf_god 4 reviews

Sarah has a lesson to teach and Frank decides to tag along, and Haley and Sarah play the penis game. Not exactly what you may and most likely are thinking.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-06-04 - Updated: 2007-06-05 - 1476 words

0Unrated
I just want to say thank you so much Natalie for telling me I had put that one chapter four times. My computer was being weird so I thought it didn't put up the chapter. I wouldn't have known that if you didn't tell me so thanks. ;) All right on with the story.

******************

As I sat eating a bowl of cereal Nadia seemed to be extra smiley and Haley just seemed her usual self munching on her cereal. That's when I got a funny idea.

"Ohmygod!" I exclaimed as if I had just found a dead rat in my cereal.

"What!" Haley asked looking around frantically.

"There's a message in my cereal it says oooooooooooooooh." Haley's expression turned into a glare as she sat back down picking up the newspaper resuming her reading.

"Sarah, those are cheerios." For a second I had thought she was still holding grudge but was relieved when I heard quiet laughing from behind the newspaper.

"You can't resist my silly antics." I smirked. Haley lowered her paper where I could only see her brown eyes.

"Let's play the penis game." She whispered with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Okay, penis." I said in a barley audible whisper.

"Penis." Haley whispered back a bit louder.

"Penis."

"Penis." Each time the both of us said "penis" louder than the last time till it reached to yelling.

"PENIS!!!" I yelled.

"PENIS!!!" Someone yelled even louder. It was a male's voice unless Haley can do a three second sex change. Looking up from my breakfast I saw a grinning Frank sitting at the table right up in my face. I screamed falling back onto the floor. Nadia, Haley, and Frank all burst into a chorus of laughter.

"That's not funny!" I hissed getting up off the floor.

"Yeah it was." Haley coughed giving me an innocent smile when I shot her a glare. Nadia turned to Frank.

"Sarah is easy to scare as you can see."

"I'll keep that in my mind for the future."

"Hey, don't be getting any ideas. I can't help it I'm a little biotch when it comes to getting scared." Frank giggled pinching my cheek.

"Then I'll fight all the monsters for ya." I smiled trying to hide the light blush that was forming on my cheeks.

"Awwww." Haley cooed making Nadia snicker quietly.

"You guys are betches." I muttered under my breath.

"Well, what is on the agenda for you ladies?" Frank asked all of a sudden.

"Well, I don't have anything." Nadia and Haley said simultaneously.

"I've got a lesson soon but that's it."

"Lesson?" Frank asked.

"I teach kids viola. Sorta like a violin but a little bigger and it's lower." I explained to him.

"Can I come?" He asked like an eager little child waiting to enter the candy store.

"As long as you behave yourself and not say anything if the kid makes a mistake."

"I'll be a good wittle boy." He told me in a baby voice. I laughed.

"All right then you can come Frankie." I said in the same voice. He smiled sweetly.

*

Sarah parked her car in front of a Humes music store. Popping a stick of gum in her mouth she stepped out of the car looking ready for her student.

"So this is where you work?" I asked examining the building.

"Yep, it pays for things and gives me something constructive to do."

Nodding my head I followed behind her into Humes. Instruments covered the walls and a few kids and adults walked around looking at different instrument accessories and song books. The room that she used for her student was kinda small but she told it was a private lesson for a boy named Nathan.

"How old is this kid?" I asked running my fingers over the white ivory keys of a piano that was placed in the room.

"He's 13 and he's doing pretty good for a beginner." She said grabbing a song book from her bag and setting up a stand that had been leaning up against the wall. Sitting up the against the wall was also a case for her instrument.

"You can just take a seat in that chair in the corner." She told me pointing to a brown folding chair. Taking a seat I watched her as she pulled out her viola. The wood of it shined with sleekness. Then she pulled out what was probably the chin rest. Taking a moment to make sure she had it on right Sarah placed it to her collar bone resting her jaw in the chin rest.

"Could you hand me my bow?" She asked looking up at me. I did as she said handing her the long stick looking thing known as the bow. At the bottom of it she twisted a small metal thing tightening the hair of it. That's when we heard a small knocking at the door. The two of us turned to see a timid looking face standing outside the door. Sarah smiled opening the door for the boy bringing him inside. He looked up at me with curiosity. Noticing this Sarah placed her hand on his back getting his attention.

"Nathan this is Frank and he'll just be watching us today. Is that okay?"

"Sure." He said.

"So how was your weekend?" She asked trying to strike up conversation.

"It was all right. Didn't do too much."

"Hm, so did you remember to practice for me?" She asked sitting down at the piano as he unpacked his case getting set up to play.

"Yes, I did."

"Good, well then let's get you tuned up." Sarah was phenomenal when she played. It reminded of us. Playing with so much passion. She looked to be in this state of peace when she played. Nathan was pretty good for his level, much better than I thought he would be, meaning Sarah was a great teacher and I could clearly see it. Nathan left after his forty five minute lesson so it was just me and Sarah.

"You're a really good teacher Sarah." She smiled at my compliment.

"Thanks, the kids are great and that's what I love most about it." I smiled without even knowing it.

"Could you play me something?" I asked out of the blue. She pouted out her lips in thought.

"Sure." She sat for a minute and then nodded her most likely confirming what she was going to play.

"So what are you going to play for me Miss Violist?" She blushed cutely.

"I'll play you Paganini 24. Caprice." Placing the viola to her collar bone she played the hell out of that song. I was simply blown away.

"Damn." I whispered. That was all I could really say. Sarah laughed.

"I'll take that as you thought I kicked ass."

"That was amazing."

"Well, that did get me into Juliard." She informed me with a smirk putting away her instrument.

"You really are something Sarah, you know that?"

"Usually most people would say a dorky genius." She exclaimed giving me a big cheesy smile. That girl knew just how to make me smile.

*

Sarah and Frank both seemed just like Nadia with their heads in the clouds. God, everyone's hooking up but me. Damn it! I gotta get me a man.

"So, why are you all so smiley?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No reason." Sarah giggled making Frank laugh as well.

"Nothin at all." Nadia added staring dreamily into space. Okay, obviously they were keeping me out of the loop. Fine then, I'll just sit here reading my magazine still wishing I had a man. Nadia's cell phone rang cutting the silence. She turned her back to us to take the call. Hiding a smile she turned back around tucking her phone back inside her pocket.

"So who was that?" I asked.

"Nobody important." She said trying to avoid the truth.

"You can not expect me to believe that obvious lie after knowing you for so long."

"Well if you must know that was Ray."

"Damn," I laid my head on the table, "everyone's hooking up with rock stars all of a sudden."

"Maybe you could have crazy sex with Mikey, Gerard, or Bob."

"Or a four way." Frank suggested. Everyone gave him a look of disgust.

"Ew," Sarah said before continuing, "yeah, don't do that in this hotel room cause I'm not getting pregnant from whatever they leave behind." I laughed lightly picking up my Styrofoam cup of coffee that I got from the hotel restaurant this morning taking a long sip savoring the warm beverage. Actually hooking up with them didn't sound too bad. (Author: don't worry in do time you will get some action. wink wink)

"You'll only get pregnant from Frank." Nadia coughed under her breath. I busted out laughing as Sarah and Frank blushed.
Sign up to rate and review this story