Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

Should we get sparkley confetti or glitter confetti?

by rejected_smurf_god 0 reviews

Everyone decides to throw Haley a surprise but when they come back from a day of shopping they find a surprise. *cue scary organ music* DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!! Actually this is a good surprise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 2220 words

0Unrated
Come on Frank we got practice." Mikey announced rolling me over with his foot, immediately light blinded my eyes.

"Five more minutes." I groaned rolling back over onto my stomach.

"No Frank, now." He grabbed me by one arm pulling me up to a sitting position. This guy must enjoy torching me this early in the morning.

"Fine, I'm up." I yawned pulling on a tshirt and jeans. Gerard, Ray, and Bob were all ready at the studio when Mikey and I arrived with fresh Starbucks coffee on the house from Nadia.

"I see Sleeping Beauty is up." Gerard joked gladly taking his coffee.

"Yes she is, but she still would rather be in bed for a couple more hours." Picking up my guitar I checked the tuning.

"So we're gonna just run through all the songs all right guys." Mike said into the microphone. Gerard gave him a thumbs up before slipping on his headphones. We started off with "Dead" going through every song on the album. Mike leaned forward to the microphone pressing the intercom button.

"You guys sound great." He said into the mic.

"Awesome." Gerard replied back taking off his headphones. He immediately went to his cell phone calling his girlfriend, Emma.

"So, how should we spend the day gentlemen?" Mikey asked sitting down on the small couch that sat against the wall.

"We could go and get some hookers." Bob suggested grinning mischievously. The three of us laughed.

"Sounds like a plan, but I'm not going to see the hookers Bob would bring. They're probably man whores with herpes." Mikey scrunched up his face as if he smelled something bad.

"Mikey what are you talking about? Last night you were with your pack of men having hot passionate sex all night long." Bob joked cracking a smile.

"Oh yeah, they were so good I was limping this morning." The four of us busted into a fit of laughter.

"You guys are fucking gross." Ray complained getting up off the couch.

"What's everybody laughin about?" Gerard asked wiggling his eyebrows finally done with his phone call.

"Man whores." I answered.

"I think this calls for a sexy party." Gerard smirked winking at me.

"ORGY!!" Ray screamed jumping on us.

"Okay, don't crush the jewels." Bob squeaked under the weight of Ray.

*

The drops of water seemed to fall slower and slower as more and more time passed. Today I had nothing to do and I was absolutely bored. There was no Nadia to talk to and no Sarah to annoy me or make me laugh. I was just all by myself while they were out doing stuff.

"What could they be doing?" I wondered aloud reaching for my cell. I decided to first call Sarah.

"Hellur." She answered into the phone.

"Sarah where you at?" I asked.

"I'm doing stuff." She answered.

"Well, what kind of stuff?"

"Stuff stuff." I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Sarah..."

"Yes." She sang making me even more annoyed with her.

"Where the hell are you?"

"A place in a place."

"I give up!" I exclaimed with defeat. Obviously whatever she was doing she wasn't going to tell me.

"So what are you doing?" Sarah asked. I decided to play her game.

"Things."

"What kind of things?"

"Cool things."

"Sounds cool. Well I gotta go. Love you, bye!" She said in a rushed tone hanging up before I could get a single word. I set the phone back in its cradle getting up off of my bed. The city looked peaceful outside the window. I turned my head to the door as I heard a knock. Must be Sarah or Nadia so I didn't bother to look through the peep hole to see who was there. To my utter surprise it wasn't Sarah or Nadia standing outside it was Mikey Way. Now what the hell could he be doing outside my hotel room?

"Um...hi." I knit my eyebrows. He looked surprise to see me.

"Oh crap, I was looking for Ray, sorry to bother you." He quickly apologized blushing red. It was cute, I had to admit it.

"Oh, he's probably out with Nadia or something." My cell then rang again. I held up my finger motioning him to wait a moment. The caller I.D. flashed 'Nadia.' Speak of the devil. Flipping open my phone I said hello.

"Sup Nadia."

"Hey, I'm just coming back with Ray to the hotel."

"You know I was just saying that you were probably with him. Mikey came by lookin for him and came to our room by mistake." I opened the door wider letting him inside.

"Well then tell him he'll be there in about five seconds cause we're headed down the hall now."

"Cool." I closed my phone smiling at Mikey.

"Well he is with Nadia and they'll be here in just a sec."

"Okay."

"Hello bitches and hoes!" Nadia boomed entering the room with Ray right behind her.

"Mikey what's up? So what are you doing here?" Ray asked suggestively raising an eyebrow.

"Well, not what you were thinking. I was looking for you."

"You were looking for little old me?" Ray cooed cupping his hands together with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Yeah, I was wondering where you were all day."

"Hanging out with Nadia." Ray informed.

"We danced in the street." Nadia exclaimed dancing around.

"You could get hit by a car ding dong." I said in a monotone. She stopped dancing muttering a "party pooper" under her breath.

"I heard that!" I snapped.

"Heard what?" She asked innocently. I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"So do you know where Sarah's at?"

"Nope, why?"

"She wouldn't tell me where she was so I'm guessing it must be something important."

*

"So you guys are gonna throw Haley a surprise party?"

"Yep, she's turning 25 tomorrow and she has no idea." Frank jumped and down squealing like an excited school girl who was about to meet Justin Timberlake.

"Oh my gosh it's gonna be super awesome!" Frank sang in a very gay tone. I laughed.

"We got to get decorations and I need to buy her a present." Flipping open my phone I dialed Nadia's number. After three rings she picked up.

"Hey Sarah."

"Okay what I am about to tell you can not be said to anybody okay." I stated.

"All right." Nadia said wondering what I was gonna say.

"We are gonna throw Haley a surprise party and I need help picking out a present for her. So can you come down to Abercrombie and we'll be standing in front of it." I explained.

"You're getting her something from there?" She asked

"No, we're just meeting you there stupid now hurry up and get your butt down here." I shut my phone with a smile.

"So what do we do now?" Frank asked.

"Just wait patiently for Nadia and then we go party mode."

*

"Okay, Sarah, uh needs me so I gotta go."

"Go where Nadia?" Haley asked.

"To a place and I need Ray to come with me." I said grabbing him by the arm dragging him out of the room. I could not let Haley know or it would totally ruin the surprise, but she is gonna love it.

*

"So I guess it's just me again." I sighed sitting down officially bored again.

"Well I don't have anything to do and you don't have anything to do so how about we do nothing together." Mikey suggested with a smile. I smiled as well.

"Sure, I'd love to." Well at least I would be getting to do something and who better to spend it with than Mikey.

*

"So why am I being dragged out here to go shopping?" Ray asked looking at both me and Sarah for an answer.

"Cause, it'll be helpful and it could be fun." Sarah said simply.

"And if you're good we'll get you a lollipop." I offered pinching his cheek.

"Fine."

"Okay so what are we going to get first?" Frank asked.

"Well we should start with the decorations so to Fun and Games!" I shouted pointing my index finger in the air.

Right now I was having difficulty choosing between sparley confetti or glitter confetti. It reminded though of the time in Junior High when I decided to be funny and give myself a ninja name which was Sparkling Winds after I won Spirit Coordinator for Student Council. Aw, good times, good times.

"So which one should we get?" I asked Nadia who was getting some metallic balloons.

"Um, how about both. Cause you know we can't have sparkle without glitter." I nodded throwing both packages into the basket. Frank and Ray were playing with the helium tanks but they didn't really have any sense of color coordination.

"Sarah, I know what you did last summer." Whispered a very high pitched squeaky voice. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Whipping it was only a grinning Frank.

"Did I scare ya?" He asked resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled.

I nodded my head, "Yeah Frank, ya did. Gosh, why does everyone always scare me?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Because it's just so funny to hear you scream like a little biotch when we scared you like that one time your mom scared you so bad you fell down." I turned dark scarlet as soon as I heard Frank and Ray laughed.

"She jumped out of no where and screamed in my face okay. You would scream too."

"But you screamed and fell down." When Ray and Frank weren't looking I flipped Nadia the bird.

"Bitch." I whispered in a hiss. Nadia merely blew me a kiss. The things I put up with. You should see what they do on Halloween.

"Aw, I'm sorry I scared ya." Frank whispered in my ear sending a shiver up my spine.

"You all just love to mess with me."

"Pretty much." Nadia answered grabbing a Happy Birthday banner.

"So what's the last thing we have left on the list to get?" I asked. Nadia pulled out the list scanning it over.

"Just gotta pick up the cake and get the presents and we're good."

"What kind of cake did you get?" Ray asked.

"We got her a marble cake."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" Ray cheered jumping up and down like a two year old.

"Well I guess someone sure likes marble cake." I said a bit freaked out by his sudden outburst of happiness.

"It's like awesome." Ray beamed looking off into the distance. I looked at Nadia but she merely shook her head.

"Well, let's just go and get that cake." I ushered Ray in the direction of the bakery and we picked up the cake. It was pretty good looking. It had hot pink frosting with "Happy Birthday Haley" written in black frosting. The cakes edges were lined with black frosting and a picture of the three of us were put above the words. It was the picture of us when we went to our first concert together which was of course My Chemical Romance. Haley and Nadia had put there backs together making guns with their hands and I was crouched down infront of them doing a gangster pose.

"Gosh, Sarah you look so gangster." Nadia cooed looking down at the photo.

"I know I'm like the shiznets!" I exclaimed in a ghetto fashion giving a peace sign.

"Now we must go get the present!" Nadia announced running off in the direction of some store. I didn't really know exactly what I would get but it would be good and Haley would love it!


*

"Shhh..." I hushed Mikey as he pushed me up against the wall kissing me. We only parted to open the hotel room going inside. As soon as we were inside we both went at it not able to keep our hands off of eachother.

*

"So we got all the stuff away and the cake is staying over at Angela's until tomorrow and I made her sware not to eat any of it." I informed Sarah as the four of us went down the hallway. I stopped when I was right infront of our door knitting my eyebrows together.

"Do you guys hear something?" I asked. Frank merely shrugged his shoulders and Ray didn't have a clue either.

"Wait, let me see." Sarah walked up to the door pressing her ear against it. Her eyes got wide but then she smirked evily.

"What is it?" I asked anxious to know. Sarah slowly turned the knob and Ray, Frank, and I crowded around her to see what we would find. I gasped when I saw Haley and Mikey making out on the couch! Damn, she sure was having fun while we were out.

"Uh..." Haley trailed not sure what to say. She got up off of Mikey and he fixed his shirt wiping his mouth of the lipstick she was wearing.

"Well, I see you all had fun while we were out." Frank and Ray said smirking making Mikey turn dark scarlet.

This wasn't exactly what I expected to find when I got home but at least Haley now had a boyfriend.

"I'm gonna remember for the future to knock next time." Sarah muttered snickering.
Sign up to rate and review this story