Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

Never knew I could feel like this

by rejected_smurf_god 2 reviews

Haley's party is a complete success and a little romance heats up behind the festations. Ooooh

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-07 - Updated: 2007-06-07 - 938 words

0Unrated
"Nadia I need the mirror too ya know." I complained standing in the doorway of the bathroom. She finished applying her eyeshadow stepping out of the bathroom letting me in. The party was gonna be at Angela's and everything was all ready set up with the guests and everything. All that was left was us going there with our gifts lookin fabulous.

"Okay," Nadia began stepping into the small bathroom with two outfits in her hands, "should I wear the black dress with the denim mini jacket and boots?" She asked. I nodded my head. That was a definite she looked hot in that dress and I'm sure Ray's head would be turning when he saw her in that.

"Yo man's goin love it!" I exclaimed getting ghetto again. Nadia laughed turning a light red.

"You think so." She wrapped a strand of her hair around her finger smiling shyly.

"Totally, I'm just worried about what I'm gonna wear." I said as I applied my eyeliner. After a little lip gloss my make up was good to go.

"How about you wear that outfit you got for your birthday from Mindy that one year." Nadia suggested.

"That sounds good." I slipped into the white cocktail dress with the red belt that I had gotten for my birthday. Putting in a pair of red studs I was ready to go.

"We look pretty hot if I do say so myself." Nadia gloated placing her hands on her hips putting her nose in the air.

"Yes, we do." I put my arm around her shoulder and she put hers around mine as we made our way to the car. It was about 7:00 and Haley would be there at 7:15. In about ten minutes we got to Angela's in time and everything looked perfect.

"Ohmigosh Angela you did such a great job!" I exclaimed pulling her into a hug.

"I know right?" Frank, Gerard, and Ray were all at the snack chatting with the other males at the party. A smiling Hannah greeted me with a hug along with her gay brother Justin.

"Hello girlfriend!" He exclaimed taking me into a hug.

"Oh my god it has been like forever and Justin you look fabulous!" He put his hand over his heart smiling.

"Aw thank you. You look pretty sexy there yourself. You trying to attract a certain person's attention?" He asked smirking.

"Yes, actually. You see that guy right over there." I said pointing to Frank.

"Oooh he's cute. If you don't want him I'll take him."

"Yeah, he's pretty great."

"You guys hooked up?" He asked taking a sip of his beer.

"No, not yet." The sound of the door knob being opened stopped everyone's conversation as they dove for a place to hide. I quickly shut off the lights as the door opened. Haley and Mikey entered the dark house looking confused. Except Mikey's was fake confusion. Nadia flicked the lights on.

SURPRISE!!!!!! Haley's face lit up. She took both me and Nadia in a hug.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much you guys. This was really sweet."

"No problem. You're turning twenty five and we're gonna party!!!" I cheered raising my glass. Haley picked up a can of Pepsi knocking drinks together. The two of us laughed as the party really got into full swing. Haley was dancing away with Frank and Nadia was off with Ray leaving me all alone. That's when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around immediately smiling when I saw Frank.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Wanna dance?" He offered holding out his hand like a proper gentlemen. We danced and we laughed enjoying the moment.

*

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Haley, happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang together. Mikey wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her on the cheek. They were so cute together.

Mikey released Haley as she took in a deep breath blowing out the 25 candle we had placed atop of it. Everyone cheered as the cake slices were handed out and Haley took her bite meaning we all could eat.

This surprise party was a complete success and it seemed the night couldn't get any better, but it seemed it could.

"Hey Sarah." I turned to meet Frank's eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna step outside for a minute?" I felt the butterflies begin to flutter in my stomach.

"Sure." He took my hand in his leading me out onto Angela's balcony away from the party inside. The moon was big and full in the sky and millions of stars twinkled in the night sky. The light of the big white orb in the sky made a shadow across Frank's face from under the hood of his hoodie.

"It sure is beautiful out tonight." Frank whispered looking up at the sky. I smiled. Something reached out and intertwined fingers with mine. Frank.

"I'm really glad I met you Frank."

"I'm really glad too." He turned facing me and I looked up at him. His hands fell gently on my shoulders and for the longest moment he was looking into my eyes before our lips met in a sweet but passionate kiss. His lips tasted of something unknown but it whatever it was it was something that I missed.

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place, suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace

**************************************

Look at me I'm quoting Moulin Rouge. That is my favorite movie and in my opinion one of the best movies ever! Don't care what you think unless it's good things but if they're bad I don't care!
Sign up to rate and review this story