Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Sooner Or Later

by maxiexcore1 0 reviews

When Honor and Ryan finally meet.Title from Breaking Benjamin.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2007-06-09 - 953 words

0Unrated
Honor's P.O.V.
No one had approached me yet, except for a few kids from school.I was chatting with Jesse and Ed when I finallly noticed that a tall boy dressed in a black hoodie, sunglasses, jeans and sneakers was staring at me from where he stood leaned against the wall.As Ed and Jesse walked away, I checked the time on my Nextel.It was 3:40pm and I'd been waiting for Ryan for close to two hours.I noticed the boy push away from the wall and knew he was staring at me just by the feeling that I got running down my back though I couldn't see his eyes at all.He circled around the food court a few times and I felt his eyes on me the whole time.Then, he disappeared.
"Ryan, where the fuck are you?" I finally 2-wayed him to find out where he was, though I didn't really want to.His answer came within only a few short seconds.
"Meet me in the corridor by the bathrooms so I can take off my disguise and you can see me."
"Okay." I stood up and walked over to where the bathrooms where then cut down the corridor.I recognized the back of the hoodie of the boy that stood with his back to me as the same hoodie of the boy who'd been staring at me.He didn't turn as I walked around him so that I was facing him, nor did he pick his head up at all.
"Hey, Honor.What's up?" The boy said after a few seconds of silence between us.He grinned at me slightly but didn't look up at me so I couldn't see his face at all. "I thought it was you but I wasn't 100% sure."
"Hmmm.You were right, Ryan.You must be too shy to even approach me or even 2-way me to see if it was me or not." I said softly leaning up against the wall in front of him.Ryan pulled his hood back and looked up at me, smiling slightly.I reached up to remove his sunglasses but hesitated slightly.
"Go on, Honor.Remove my sunglasses.Just don't say a word when you see my face." Ryan whispered softly to me moving closer to me.I reached up and slowly slid his sunglasses off.He closed his eyes the moment that I removed his sunglasses, then opened them a few seconds later.I gasped in shock and Ryan quickly covered my mouth before I said anything. "I've had pics of myself to send you but I didn't want to have you going any more ga-ga over me."
Ryan pulled his hand way from my mouth and pecked me softly on the cheek.I stood there stupefied for a few seconds, then reached into my pocket for my iPod nano and immediately went to the photos menu, just so I could double check what was before me.Fear dwelled inside my heart, as I realized what was before me.There was no way in hell that my mission could be carried out, since the very one who I was supposed to kill was yet again the same one who I loved.Deje vu overtook me for a few seconds, and I felt myself growing faint.I regained my composure in just enough time to keep myself standing and focused on the small part of me that was still normal and that hadn't changed when I'd become the gothic murderer that I was now.It was the part of me that looked up and admired Ryan that I pulled to the surface, pushing back the assasin inside of me back.Even before I'd become an assasin, I'd liked Ryan, even before I'd recieved my mission to kill him.Thankfully enough to confirm what was in front of me, I had a shitload of pics of Ryan from Panic! on my iPod and I quickly held it next to Ryan's face.He grinned slightly when he saw the shocked expression on my face.
"I'm so fucking sorry for acting so obsessed with you, Ryan.I'm such an obsessive little bitch, that...Oh, god.I'm so stupid..." I began to blabber but Ryan quickly silenced me with a kiss that came to me as another shock.
"Don't worry about it, Honor.You're lucky that I like you back." Ryan whispered touching my cheek.I was frozen there like a statue.This felt so surreal to have been kissed on the lips by someone who part of me idolized, yet the part of me that was professional and a murderer wanted me to just kill him then and finish the job that I was assigned without asking any questions whatsoever.Someone who I'd only met by chance in a chatroom only seven or eight months ago and had been talking to ever since.All the pieces and things that Ryan had said that had made no sense when he'd said them now made perfect sense.
"Virgin manwhore." A female voice said coldly.Ryan's body stiffened and he looked to me to confirm his fear and I looked around him, before slowly nodding.He paled a few shades as the short trashy blonde, who I recognized immediately as Ryan's ex Jac Vanek who he'd broken up with right around the time that I'd started talking to him walked toward us.
"Jac, doesn't the restraining order you put on me have a loophole about you not being able to come near me nor harassing me or did you go and change it yet again?" Ryan spoke but didn't move at all as Jac came closer to the both of us.
Sign up to rate and review this story