Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Romance Is Dead

Chapter Eleven

by rainydaykid13 5 reviews

Sequel to "The Music Or The Misery"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 335 words - Complete

1Exciting
Kendall ran up the stairs and knocked on her dad's bedroom door.

"Addie?" she asked, knocking again.

"Addie my dad's looking for you," she called, knocking lightly on the door again, before finally giving up and starting to walk down the hallway.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she heard a soft noise coming from Patrick's bedroom.

Kendall turned around and walked back towards the door, hesitantly grabbing the knob and turning it until she heard it click, pushing it open slightly.

She gasped at what she saw.

Addie scrambled to cover herself as Andy rushed to hide himself.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Kendall exploded.

"Kendall, Kendall please, this isn't what it looks like," Addie plead, desperation in her voice.

"I'm not gonna keep it a secret you freako," Kendall sneered.

Andy remained silent, not wanting to worsen the situation he and Addie were already in.

"Kendall, please! It'll never happen again!"

"Yeah, it'll never happen again," Kendall spat,"I'm telling my dad."

"It really is not what it looks like, Ken," Andy said calmly.

"Oh, did you just happen to fall on her?"

Andy didn't reply.

"Please don't tell Patrick."

"It's your own fault if he drops you like a ton of bricks," Kendall said, pushing a strand of blond hair from her eyes,"I'm not the one who's acting like a slut, why should I have to cover for you?"

"Because Patrick's never been happier. You said so yourself," Addie smirked.

Addie : One.
Kendall : Zip.

Kendall stood, thinking.

Addie was right.

This had happened to Patrick before, and Kendall couldn't bear to see him hurt that much again.

But this was wrong, wasn't it?

Kendall couldn't just /not tell him/.

Could she?

Maybe if she didn't everything would just blow over, and everything would be OK.

Maybe not.

Kendall looked back down the hall, making sure no one else was around.

"Alright fine, I won't tell him. But you had better watch yourself," Kendall sighed, before disappearing into her room.
Sign up to rate and review this story