Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Should Never Want To Hurt Yourself

phone call

by panic_mcr_lovr 1 review

new character introduced -- callie's best friend

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-10 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 238 words

0Unrated
The elevator doors finally opened at the 22nd floor, the top floor.

"FINALLY!" exclaimed Ryan. "God, I HATE that stupid kid!"

Callie yawned. She looked at her cell phone and yelped. "Oh my god I totally forgot about the sleepover at Kira's! It's almost eleven o'clock!"

"Well...why don't you just call her and tell her to come stay over here with us? She can sleep in Brendon's room."

"Hmm...that could work...but I have to warn you, she has the hugest crush on him...but it still could work..." Callie flipped open her cell and called her best friend.

(phone call)
"Hey, Kira!"
Silence.

"Yeah, about that...just come over to the Monte Carlo and we can have it here."
Silence.

"Yeah. I'm already here, on the 22nd floor."
Silence.

"Great! Oh, and I have a surprise for you, so come quickly!"
Silence.

"Mayyybe."
Silence.

"'Kay, see you in a few. Bye."
(end of phone call)

"Yay! Now you get to meet Kira!" Callie exclaimed.

"Is she nice?"

"Oh, yeah. You guys are our fave band, so this'll be a real treat for her."

"'Kay. I'll keep that in mind. Did you say she has a huge crush on Brenny-bear?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thanks to tacku for being the only person to review my story!
you people (not including tacku) should be ashamed of yourselves! please review to redeem yourself!! lol. jk but please remember to review the story!!
Sign up to rate and review this story