Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Should Never Want To Hurt Yourself

chapter seven......?

by panic_mcr_lovr 0 reviews

yes im sorry i was missing this chapter. yes i know very confusing. my fault.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2007-10-15 - 238 words

0Unrated
“Yeah, Kira’s got about a million pictures of him in her room.” Callie admitted to Ryan.

“I guess that’s kind of good. Brendon’s single now. His ex cheated on him with a ‘hotter guy’. He broke up with her as soon as he found out. Stupid bitch.”

A couple minutes later, the elevator doors squeaked open.

“Callie!” a familiar voice finally squealed. A teenage girl came running out towards Callie. She had a black hoodie over a black, pink-skull print tank top, with gray skinny jeans and black converse, just like Callie’s. Her shoulder-length black side bangs, covering her heavily lined eyes, swept to the right, the rest of her hair reaching down to her elbows.

“Hey, Kira!” Callie answered, hugging her best friend.

“Uh…you said you had a surprise for me?” asked Kira eagerly.

“Yep,” Callie said.

“So…what is it? Oh my holy-fucking god! Is that Ryan!? From Panic! At the Disco!?” Kira exclaimed in hushed tones. Callie nodded.

“Then that should mean Brendon’s around here somewhere!” Kira said, looking around.

“Mmhmm! Lead the way, Ryan!” Callie said. “To Brendon’s doom,” she added under her breath.”

“Excuse me?” said Kira.

“Oh, nothing. Carry on,” Callie said with a sly smile. Then she whispered to Ryan, “Brendon’s gonna get the surprise of his life!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay so that takes care of that....and now...lets see...chapter eight, i think?
Sign up to rate and review this story