Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Should Never Want To Hurt Yourself

chapter...eight.

by panic_mcr_lovr 0 reviews

oi...i need to keep track of whats going on..heh heh.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2007-10-15 - 405 words

0Unrated
Ryan slipped the card key into the slit and pulled it out again. He opened the door and let out a huge gasp, the smile disappeared from his lips. Kira’s eyes grew huge and her mouth opened into a big ‘O’, and Callie’s breath caught in her throat as she mouthed, “Oh my god.”

There, lying on the floor, covered in his own blood and barely breathing, was Brendon, the left side of his back bleeding terribly. His body was heavily bruised, with huge black spots covering most of his body.

“Oh my god,” said Ryan, rushing into the room to Brendon’s side. Kira did the same, sobbing. Callie just stood there, she couldn’t move, tears welling in her eyes. She had a feeling she knew who did this…

“Callie! Do something! Call the ambulance or something!” Kira wailed.

The panic started to seep into Callie’s veins now as she fumbled in her pockets for her phone. After a few moments of feeble attempts to open her phone, she finally got it open and started dialing so quickly she kept messing up the numbers: 991, 981, 199…until finally she pressed 911 into the phone.

Kira was now trying to stop herself from hyperventilating, and Ryan was crying. Both were desperately trying to stop the flow of blood streaming out of the wound on Brendon’s side.

“Brendon, h-hang on, o-ok-kay? You’ll be f-fine,” Ryan managed to choke out between sobs.

“Th-the ambulance is on its way…Brendon…you’re gonna be okay…just hang on for a bit more,” said Callie.

“Bren! Brendon, can you hear me?” Ryan sobbed to Brendon. Kira sat in silence, tears rushing down her cheeks.

A few minutes later, paramedics came rushing in the room.

“Is he gonna be okay?” croaked Kira finally after ten minutes of silence.

“We need to run some tests before we know for sure, but I think he’ll live,” answered one of the paramedics.

Ryan, Kira, and Callie glanced at one another and then watched sadly as the paramedics loaded Brendon on a stretcher and out the room.

“They think he’ll live?” Kira said, asking the question on everyone’s mind.

“I really hope Brendon will be okay,” Callie said.

It seemed days ago since Ryan, Callie, and Kira were laughing down the hallway to the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay so thats chapter eight. let me check if im missing any now...
Sign up to rate and review this story