Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Seventeen

by xharlequingirl 5 reviews

[Ryan/Brendon/OFC] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-10 - Updated: 2007-06-11 - 988 words

1Original
"Ella where are my shoes?" Brendon frowned as he looked under the couch. He knew he had put his sneakers down in the living room when he had heard Bianca cry.

"I don't know, Brendon. I haven't seen them." Ella said as she walked into the living room.

"How can a pair of sneakers just disappear?!" He turned to look at her, one hand on his hip as he exasperated. He was just a wreck this morning.

"Brendon, calm down. Do not yell at me. I will and still can kick your ass." She smiled at him nicely. "Dylan Andrew Urie in the living room right now." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why are you calling him?" Brendon asked. He had never heard Ella call him by his whole name. Not unless he was in trouble and he couldn't possibly imagine what Dylan had done wrong.

"Yes mama?" He smiled widely making sure to expose all of his teeth as he looked at his mother with a look of innocence. He couldn't possibly be in trouble.

"Where are Daddy's sneakers. I told you about taking things that don't belong to you, didn't I?" Ella looked down at him. When you spend time alone with your children you learn what they do and do not do and when their looks of innocence was bull.

Dylan frowned as he walked over to where the TV was and opened the cabinet taking out his father's sneakers. "Sorry, Daddy." He handed him the sneakers as he climbed up onto the couch. "I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." Brendon laughed as he put on his sneakers. "Are we ready to go?" He asked as he looked at his watch. The car was going to be there any minute to take them to the airport. The tour was going to be starting in California, so it was only a two hour plane ride. Most of their things were already brought to the bus. They just had a few things to bring on the plane with them.

"I think so. Bianca is sleeping and Dylan is dressed." She nodded as she put the baby carrier on the couch.

"And, you look beautiful might I add." Brendon smiled as he wrapped his arms around his wife as he kissed her gently.

"Sweet talker, one more week." She reminded him as she leaned up and kissed him.

There was a ring at the door and they knew that was their signal to go. They had to load up the car and head to the airport, they would also be picking up Makayla, Ryan and the twins. Spencer and Jon were flying from Chicago so were probably already in California.

"Oh my god, look how big she got!" Ryan smiled as he looked in on Bianca as he climbed into the car. He hadn't really seen her since she was born. There had been a few visits in between then, but both boys were spending a lot of time with their own families.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Brendon gushed as he ran a hand over his daughter's head.

"Hi Uncle Ryan." Dylan smiled as he gave him a high five as his cousins took seats next to him. This was going to be a fun ride with those three boys together. Forget about the rest of the tour.

"Hi, cutie." Ryan smiled as he gave him a high five. "How are you doing with being a big brother?"

"She's stinky." Dylan laughed as he plugged his nose. "Pee-you!" He giggled as he bounced up and down on the seat, he was excited that everyone laughed.

"Well, that's not very nice, little boy." Ella laughed as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Anca stinky!" He said it again just to make everyone laugh again.

Brendon shook his head as he looked down at his sleeping daughter. She was in no way stinky! She was a beautiful little girl who was just the most precious thing in the whole world.


The ride to the airport and the flight was a lot of fun. The boys were a lot more excited about tour this time around. They could have the best of both worlds without having to worry about leaving behind anything.

Getting out of the second car, they were brought to the three buses and they could already see Jon, Spencer and Zack standing outside waiting for them. The three would be sharing one bus, Ryan and his family in the second and Brendon and his family in the third. It was a great situation.

"Uncle Spencer!" Caleb and Aiden yelled as the ran towards them. The parking lot was empty so it was okay.

"Uncle Zack!" Dylan was more excited to see Uncle Zack! They had fun with each other, like giving Daddy and Uncle Jon wedgies.

"Hi Dylan!" Zack smiled as he picked him up and swung him around.

"Oh my gosh, look at her!" Spencer cooed as he looked over Ella's shoulder at a sleeping Bianca. "She's adorable."

"She looks like me." Brendon smiled brightly at his friends. His daughter was beautiful!

"She looks like Ella, that is why she's so beautiful." Jon nodded as he looked at her. "Exactly like Ella."

"You're totally right." Brendon smiled brightly as he opened the door to the bus. "We better get settled before sound check and the likes."

The whole group agreed and each boarded their bus to get settled. It was going to be a long three months and they wanted to make the best of it.
Ella was in it for the whole time being while Makayla wasn't sure how long she'd keep the twins on the road. But, for right now things on the road were going to be good. One big happy family.


The reviews are wonderful! Keep it up! Thank you! Updates at about five reviews for this chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story