Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Quit Cryin' You're Eyes Out

Chapter 1: Dream?

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Awakened at last. Secrets kept for months are revealed. "Faster on fire things took a turn." When it talks about Lilee, Brendon and Hunter... reference to my other story that is intertwined with...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-12 - Updated: 2007-06-13 - 665 words

0Unrated
waiting and hating!
You all hate me, I killed Lori.
cough
SORRY BUT... I gots a sequel and deserve some apologies. I'm a nice chick. Death sucks, chapter one of Quit Cryin' You're Eyes Out
I love (+44) they're awesome in concerto.
*
The blood curdling was heard throughout the hospital. It caught Pete's attention. "Lori!" He said to himself, and soon ran into the room.

There she was, her eyes closed tightly trying to muffle her scream with the hospital pillow.

"Lori! Shh, it's okay. I'm here, shh." Pete grabbed her hand. "Calm down."

Lori stopped screaming and opened her eyes. She shook her head continuously. "I'm dead, I'm dead."

"What? Lori, you're find."

She looked at him for a second before throwing her arms around him and sobbing into his shoulder.

"Lori, every thing's fine. You're okay."

"I was dead."

Pete shook his head. "You were here for two months, you were overly stressed and exhausted."

Lori's eyes got big. "2 months? What the hell happened in two months?"

"Calm down, it's not good for you nor the baby. I was with you most of the time. I left for a couple of hours for a concert we were supposed to play at."

"Supposed?"

"We had to get Lilee to the hospital."

"Why?"

"She went into labor."

Lori grinned weakly. "Is she okay?"

"Yes, and so is Hunter"

Lori smiled but quickly frowned.

"That's gonna be us soon." Pete said, replying to her facial expression.

"Lori!" A female voice yelled. The person that carried the voice burst through the door. "Lori! Lori! Lori! Are you okay?"

She nodded. "Lori, it's your sister! Saphire! I came as soon as I heard you were here."

"Saphire?" She asked.

"Yeah." The tears rolling down Saphire's face were noticeable.

"Saph, go tell the guys she's okay."

Saphire nodded and left the room.

"What else happened? I don't remember anything that happened before I collapsed."

He sat by her and took her hand. "They said you collapsed because of stress and exhaustion."

Lori nodded. "I can believe that."

"tell me one thing... why did you think you were gonna die?"

"You know how superstitious I am right?"

"Yeah"

"I wished for my own death, I believed it was going to happen and it was too late to turn back."

"God, Lori. Why do you believe in that stuff? I would've been... totally lost without you. I wouldn't have taken the ring back. I would stay single for the rest of my life if I didn't have you!"

Lori smiled. "Really?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I want you? You're smart, you're beautiful. Everyone I know loves you!"

"Especially us."

Lori looked at the door and saw the other member of Fall Out Boy standing in the way.

"Hey, I was just telling her what happened in the two months she was sick."

"Yeah! Did you mention the doctor? Hell yeah!"

Pete rolled his eyes. "Patrick's so happy because your doctor took interest in him."

"We've been a couple for 3 weeks!" He said, ecstatically.

"She should be here any minute actually." Andy said. "Anyway, you alright?"

"Yeah, what else happened? I'm still kind of confused."

"People found out about us." Pete said.

"Gay Pete Wentz no longer exists." Joe laughed.

"How much information?"

"That we're engaged and you're pregnant."

"People think positive of you. So far I haven't heard anything that you're or whore or any other stupid rumors." Joe said.

Lori smiled. "Thank god that shitty life I had was a dream then.."

"So are we." Pete said.


HA! YOU WERE FOOLED!
LORI NEVAH DIED!
Now, I would love some apologies.
Love you ALL!

Oh and... go buy the fudge Sunday poptarts! They're fucking amazing!
It's like, icing inside! And schools almost over! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I'm only allowed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...
So, until the summer... not a lot of updates.
I'm moving and I'm way fucking happy.
I'm leaving the ass wipes at my school!
BYEAS!

Elena(wuz hurr)
Sign up to rate and review this story