Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Every Star Falls

06: Cemetery Drive

by horuskitty 0 reviews

Cemetery Drive is no place to be.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-14 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 1879 words

0Unrated
"WAKE THE FUCK UP, MAGGOTS!!!!!"

The group were suddenly shocked out of their dreams as they all ran into the living room to see what the racket was that had woken them up. At first they couldn't see anything because of being startled so quickly and they were hardly awake. Everything was just blurry.

"Damn it, I can't see! I'm so sleepy..." Alexia complained, rubbing her eyes.

"Who the fuck made that noise?!?!?" Gerard screamed angrily.

"I don't know, but I'm going to kick their ass once I find out who it was!" Frank snarled, rubbing his eyes too.

"You might want to think about that again, sweetheart..." A woman's voice came.

Everyone finally rubbed the sleep out of their eyes to where they could see a woman standing in the middle of the living room holding a large frying pan and a hammer in the other hand. She had long dark hair that came nearly below her hips, she had dark tan skin and was covered in tattoos just like Alexia. She had on a PVC corset with red strings lacing down the front, tight PVC jeans that were tucked inside her boots. This was none other than Eileen's friend Maria. And she was also the sister of Alexia. One crazy woman as many would call her.

"You fucking psycho!" Frank yelled.

"Yes I am. Gracias, sweetie. Now if you boys would like to know why I scared the hell out of you then you might want to look at the clock." She said, pointing at the small digital clock they had sitting on a table nearby. It was nearly 7:00 AM. And they had only an hour before the concert.

"OH FUCK!!!!" Frank cried, running into his bedroom to change clothes. And the others followed letting out cries of cursing.

"I told Brian you might be a little late!" Jordan yelled as they all slammed their doors, only to hear a small shout of "THANKS!" from Ray.

"¡Hola, hermana!" Alexia greeted her sister with a smack on the back.

"¡Hola! You lazy ass, pink-haired woman!" Maria laughed and smacked her sister on the shoulder.


**

Thankfully the guys made it through the concert OK. Everything went fine, none of them were distracted by Eileen's disappearance because she wouldn't have wanted that. They came off stage after Gerard cried out "WE ARE, THE BLACK PARADE!" and then walked off to backstage.

Another hour later they had finally gone through the constant signing fan-girls' random things and other fans with posters and they headed outside to find Maria just standing there with her hands on her hips and smiling.

"¡Dios Mio! I'm surprised you boys made it without getting distracted." She said, patting Gerard on the back.

"Whatever, man. I'm still worried about Eileen. She took off running and I don't know why. I didn't even get a good look at her teeth! Did I say something wrong?" He scratched his head.

"Well, what did you say?" She asked as they walked back towards the tour bus.

"There's very little details...all I said was 'Oh my God...' and that was when she ran off screaming." He said.

"I don't know. Even I can't figure that one out. She does tend to act strangely if you want my opinion. Of course, you already know how her self esteem is." Maria said, folding her arms.

"Yeah...but why would she say that though? She loves vampires so why would she act like it's something bad?" He asked as they entered the bus.

"I don't know. She has been worried about you guys though, recently." Maria sighed heavily.

"Worried about us for what? What's she worried about?" He asked looking at her.

"I still don't know. You know how she is. She gets worried about random things. Plus she's the main 'silent girl' around here." She said, sitting down.

"Yeah...she hasn't spoken a lot." Gerard said, looking down.

"She's afraid she might say something she's not supposed to say, to refrain from embarrassing herself or mess up your relationship with her. She's afraid she might get in the way. Afraid she might mess something up. She's always afraid, Gerard, you of all people should know that." She said, looking at him.

"Why would she be that nervous around us?"

"Why do you think? She admires you guys more than you think she does, so she doesn't want to slip something out of her mouth by accident and mess something up. That's just her-I can't believe you guys didn't know all this." She shook her head.

"Like I said, she hasn't spoken much." Gerard looked down at the table in the booth he'd sat in. Not knowing what to think, do, or say now.

"Help me out here..." He started out slowly. "...You know her better than we do...If you were her...in her position...where would you run off to?" He asked.

"To be honest...if I was her...I would've ran off somewhere warm. That's her, she likes warm things sometimes during winter like now. /But/...since she's here in New York, she'll probably head for an alley. She might be sleeping inside the back of a store or something. There's all kinds of places she could've gone. I can search for her with you and take you places she might've gone to." She said, assuring him.

"OK...sounds good." He said, looking out the window and watched the snow fall softly. Maria could tell that he was thinking that she was the girl on the news.

"Hey..." She started out, getting his attention again. "The girl on the news wasn't her." She said, getting a sigh of relief from Gerard.

"Thank God." He said.


***

Later, everyone began their search again for Eileen. This time, Maria lead them around the city, looking in places she'd thought Eileen would've gone to. They searched and searched in every dark corner and alley, looked in every store they could think of that Eileen would dare take a step in, looked in every parking lot, looked in various hotels, but again... nothing.

"This is crazy, she has to be in this damn city somewhere!" Ray said, pulling on his hair.

"It's a bigger city than it looks, you know..." Maria rolled her eyes.

"This is one street we haven't been down...has it?" Mikey asked, pointing down the street.

Maria looked up at the street sign to see if they'd been there or not. The sign said 'Cemetery Drive', made Maria raise an eyebrow. "Nope. We haven't been here, I'm surprised. We've been going in circles for the past hour or two." She giggled sarcastically. "And this street is named after your song!" She said. The guys just stared at her.

"Hey...what's up with this street anyway? I've never even heard of a 'Cemetery Drive' in New York." Frank said. As they all walked down the sidewalk, it appeared to be abandoned strangely. The deeper they went in, the more silent it was until they couldn't hear any more traffic. There wasn't anymore traffic. The buildings were run down and shabby looking. The street lights looked broken, there were multiple cars on the street, but they looked completely useless and battered up. The place looked completely deserted.

"There.../isn't/...a Cemetery Drive in New York..." Bob shook his head.

"Well I think Cemetery Drive can sure relate to the way this place looks." Gerard said, raising an eyebrow. "Where the hell is this anyway?" He said, turning back to look where they'd come from. The noise was far beyond their hearing and they could hardly see any yellow cars lining up the streets and crowds of people constantly walking across the road. They'd gone in deeper into this 'Cemetery Drive' than they thought. The group stayed together in a bundle, terrified something might pop out and snag one of them into an alley, they looked around in a paranoid manner, not liking the silence. As for Maria, she was a little bit farther in front of them, examining the place with her hand on her chin, giving her a thinking type of look. She was constantly looking around making a "Hmm..." noise.

"Well this place is totally abandoned by the outside look of it. Eileen will usually go to a place that's kind of like this. She hates being around people she doesn't know by herself." She said.

"So you're assuming she's here?" Frank said.

"I'm not assuming anything. I'm just saying what Eileen usually does in real life. I doubt she would even be here; but the place is worth checking out." She said, placing her hands on her hips again.

Alexia decided to knock on one of the store's front doors as she peered in through the glass, only to see nothing but...yes...it's what?

"Okay...that's it...I'm leaving /right now/. Hermana, I'm leaving." She said, nervously.

"What is it?" Maria asked.

"In there, look!" She said, pointing inside the store.

Maria looked in through the dusty window and saw nothing but coffins lined up across the floor inside. There wasn't a cashier's desk or anything. Just a blank room.

"What the hell?" Maria mumbled.

"Hey! Look over here!" Frank called, as Maria saw the same thing in the lobby of another building.

"What is this place!? It's giving me the creeps!" Alexia whined.

"Ditto to that..." Frank shuddered, backing away from the window.

"/This/...is seriously fucked up..." Ray shook his head.

"I'M LEAVING! I don't want to be the helpless victim in a damned horror movie!" Alexia squealed, running back down the street.

"I'm with Miss Tattooed Wonder...I'm out!" Frank said, taking off towards Alexia's direction.

"HEY! Don't wander off, dammit! You might get lost!" Maria called out, but they'd already gone out of hearing range. "Damn idiots..." She mumbled, turning around to make sure the others hadn't run off. After that, they heard Alexia scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Came from Frank.

"GUYS!!" Gerard yelled as they all ran to find Alexia and Frank. But they'd disappeared out of sight.

"¡Merda!" Maria shouted, not seeing them anywhere. "What the fuck is going on?!" She said.

"Where are they?!" Gerard said, looking down an alley.

"Guys, DON'T wander off! Stay together!!!" Maria demanded.

"Where's Gerard at?!" Ray said, running past Maria.

"RAY TORO, GOD DAMN IT!" Maria tried to grab the back of Ray's jacket, but he got away before she could reach him. "STAY TOGETHER!!!"

"Gerard!!!" Mikey ran behind Ray and followed him down the alley.

"GUYS!!!" Maria didn't move, she knew better. Before she knew it, she was hearing only her own heavy breathing. "Bob? You're not stupid enough to run off like that are you?" She asked thin air as she spun around and saw no one. Only the white snow that covered the streets and the tops of cars. All she could hear was her own breaths, and the silent wind. "Oh, jeez..." She sighed. "Guys?" She said silently.

Before Maria knew it, she was by herself. But as soon as she turned around, she saw a large black figure confront her as she felt his fist knock her clear out. Now the streets were abandoned once again, and everyone had disappeared.
Sign up to rate and review this story