Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Every Star Falls

07: "Water Prison World"

by horuskitty 0 reviews

"Maybe we crossed into Silent Hill?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 936 words

0Unrated
"Trespassers!"

That was all Maria could hear when she finally became conscious again. She groaned and put a hand to her head as she carefully lifted herself up. She found herself in a very dark room, lights dimmed, she felt around and could feel wooden walls. She couldn't see well and she couldn't move. She felt completely numb.

"Madre de dios...Where am I?" She groaned, rubbing her forehead.

"What's it to ya?" She heard a voice. She couldn't see anyone.

"Oh, God...let me out!!!" She shouted. "Where's Raven-and the guys?!" She said, pounding on the walls.

"Beating the shit out of the walls isn't going to help." Another voice came.

"QUIT BEATING THE WALLS, I'VE GOT A DAMN HEADACHE!" That was Frank.

"Well now I know Frank is okay..." She mumbled to herself. "Where is everyone else?!"

"You and your friends were trespassing. You and the others are in jail until we decide your punishment." She heard another voice.

"Punishment?! We didn't even know we were trespassing!" She shouted.

"Well?" The voices began to grow into whispers, talking to one another. Maria could barely make out what they were saying.

"Humans???" She thought. "Why are you calling me a human? You people are just as the same you freaks!" She shouted.

"If we're humans they why are we freaks?!" A figure burst into Maria's light. His eyes were white, showing his black pupils. He had short black hair, and was dressed in black clothing and his teeth looked almost like Eileen's. Even though Maria had never seen Eileen's teeth yet, these were rather sharp.

The man hovered over her for a minute, examining her appearance. She didn't dare move, she just wondered what a guy like him would be doing looking at a girl like her so questioningly. He finally came back around to face her and she just raised an eyebrow.

"Are you wearing contacts or something? 'Cause those are so fake." She said flatly.

"Fake/? Well it's a good thing I /look human." He said with a smirk.

"What? What the hell do you mean '/look human'/?" She made a face.

"That's it. We're done talking, watch the door, I have work to do." And after that, the man walked out and they closed the door behind him.

"What the hell is going on?!" She screamed.

"You tell me that..." Frank said, flatly.

"Frank?! Is that you? Are you okay?" She asked, putting her ear to the wall.

"Oh yeah, I'm havin' a fucking party over here, Maria, I'm sipping on a Pina Colada and I've got Jamia here with me and a couple friends...can't see a goddamn thing but what the hell, we're just havin' a freaking BLAST over here." He snapped. "...My ass is about frozen..." He mumbled.

"Smart ass..." Maria frowned.

"Better than being a dumb ass." He said.

"Can you see anything in there? All I can make out is just wooden walls and a light above me. You?" She asked.

"What part of 'Can't see a goddamn thing' did you not get? I DON'T HAVE A LIGHT!" He cried. "I think my floor is frozen concrete...that would explain why my ass is stuck to it..." He pouted.

"Calm down! We'll figure something out. Did you see the others, Are they okay? Gerard, Eileen, any of them?" She got no reply from Frank.

"Right over here, babe." She heard Gerard on the other side of the wall to her left.

"Gerard! Are you okay?" She ran over to the other wall and placed her ear up to it.

"I've been better. Any idea where we're at?" He asked.

"I haven't the foggiest. But...from the looks of my room...I think we might be in a prison." She said, placing her back against the wall.

"I'll have to agree on that. Because my fucking wrists are chained to the ground." He said as if he didn't give a damn. Which was very flat.

"CHAINED?!" She jumped. "What did they CHAIN you down for?!!"

"Eh. Shackles, chains, whatever. I don't know. I can't see anything around me. All I can see is a concrete floor." He said.

"Where are we?! What the hell did we do to deserve this!?!" Maria shouted.

"Maybe we were trespassing and didn't know it?" Frank snorted.

"Okay, I don't blame you for being a smart ass but you could lay off a bit." She said.

"I think I'm the only one here who knows screaming won't get us out any quicker." Gerard said.

"Are Ray, Mikey, Alexia, and Bob okay?" She asked.

"Ray's beside me." Frank said.

"Mikey's beside me. Not sure where Bob and Alexia's at. I don't like the feeling of not knowing where they're at either."

"Gerard, did you see Eileen anywhere?" She asked again. It was a minute or two before Gerard answered her.

"No. I haven't got a clue where she's at." He said.

"Oh..." Maria sighed hopelessly. "I'm sorry." She said.

"It's fine. I'm sure she's alright, I just hope she's not /here/." Gerard said.

"Me too." She said, crossing her arms for warmth and looking up at the light.

"Was that Maria?" Mikey asked Gerard.

"Yeah. She's here too apparently. I think Frank's on the other side of her cell." Gerard replied.

"Hey..." Mikey started out.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think...Eileen really became a vampire? Or does she have fake vampire teeth?" Mikey asked, knowing it was a weird question.

"I don't know, Mikey." Gerard said, looking down at the floor. "Vampires don't exist..." He knew he was wrong. Her teeth looked real to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story