Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe I shouldn't

I Miss You

by Silvana 3 reviews

The Tour diary!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-16 - Updated: 2007-06-16 - 681 words

0Unrated
I miss you

Yo Toro.
Promised I'd keep up the tour diary and guess what this is? You played in...Plymouth earlier. Thanks for the call by the way. Told you I'd got the time off cause of decorating but forgot to ask why you wanted me to have the time off.
Al's pregnant but I guess you already know. She said Mikey would probably have told you guys. First one married, first to have kids, makes sense huh?
Something I figured out today. You're playing in Brighton on our anniversary. Pretty ironic huh?
Did something stupid today. Said by to an empty apartment.


Willow paused writing in the battered, even lined notebook. It was filled with entries from every day of tour that Ray had been away over the past two years. Just things about her day, things that had happened. She struggled to think of anything else that had happened that day. She shook her head slightly before placing it back on her bedside table and turning the light out. Another day, another entry.

__________________

Hey
Nothing really happened. Work as usual. Oh, I forgot. I got a new stapler. Yeah, lame I know, but this one's...purple. I know. Amazing isn't it. Yeah, I'm laughing as much as you are. Didn't say bye today, amazingly. I mean, normally it takes me about a week to stop doing that. So yeah, after work, I came home and slobbed cause I was really tired, unusually. Missed you a lot.


Heya!!!!!!
Okay, I'm sorta hyper. I guess I had too much ice cream...Yes, I did. I'm sorry I had to go without you but it's slightly hard when you're on the other side of the ocean. Yeah, I will phone you later, I promise, just as soon as I figure out the time zones and whether you're performing at this current moment. Oh that would good. Beginning of disenchanted...beep beep, beep. Uh...oops. Guess you wouldn't be particularly pleased if I called then, huh? Speak soon.
X


Last day.
And I'm so glad. I know that's kinda soppy and everything, but I really do honestly miss you and I can't wait till I see you tomorrow night. I guess I'm just feeling down. Don't know why though. And you would have to come home while I'm at work, huh? Just kidding. I'll leave this out so you can catch up and I'll see you later.
Love and kisses.


Ray looked up from the pages of the decrepit notebook as he heard a key in the lock. He glanced at the suitcases on the floor next to the blue cord chair on which he sat. He was doing the right thing, wasn't he?
"Ray?" Willow called, practically running into the room. "You're back."
He nodded, as he stood, moving over towards her. He engulfed her in a warm hug. She returned it fiercely, closing her eyes, so glad to have him here. She looked up at him, her eyes opening. "Good flight?"
"Yeah," he replied hoarsely. "Will?" he began. "How do you feel about Paris?"
She looked puzzled. "Never been," she said simply.
"Good." He said, walking over to the suitcases and picked them up. "Come on. We've got a plane to catch." She smiled at him, still confused but catching on quick, followed him out of the door.

______________________

It was weird. A month ago, if you'd told Jenny that she'd be writing frequently to a guy who was older than her by at least sixteen years she would have laughed. But as she pushed a letter into the post box it seemed natural. It was just easy to write to him. Kind of like an older brother. A brother who was older than Willow.
_______________________________________________________

An: Hey guys. Don't know if anybody is actually reading this apart from Beth, but she has to. =P lol, just kidding, Beth. Thanks for your criticism. But yeah, if you are reading please review just so I know you're out there.
Btw, the entries in the diary aren't all the ones from the tour, obviously.
Sign up to rate and review this story