Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe I shouldn't

Paris in Summer

by Silvana 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-16 - Updated: 2007-06-16 - 444 words

0Unrated
Paris in summer

The first two days they spent exploring the city and visiting monuments. There had been a couple of incidents with fans including Ray nearly falling in the Sein. Now the sun was setting on the end of the third day, and the first spots of rain hit the hotel window where Willow was standing. Ray came up behind her, slid his arms around her waist and gently kissed the side of her neck.
"It's lit up," Willow commented. Ray glanced out of the window at the Eiffel tower, which was indeed lit up, standing out against the almost completely blue sky, and he slipped a hand in hers. "Let's go. We haven't been up yet and we're leaving tomorrow morning.
She smiled. "Great idea."
__________________________
They'd reached the top and were standing on the balcony when the lightening first struck illuminating the sky. Willow moved to lean on the balcony and Ray watched her, a small smile on his face. She looked beautiful, even though she was half drenched and shivering. No-one else was around except for the security guard. This was it. He moved forwards to stand next to her. "Will."
She turned to face him, awe scrawled across her face. "Yeah?"
He knelt down on one knee, taking both her hands in his. "Will, I told you before the tour that being with you made me happy. I've got to correct that. Being with you has made me happier than I've ever been and I don't want to lose that. Willow Smith, will you marry me?"
She stared at him for a couple of seconds. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes I will." He let go of her right hand to produce a simple silver ring with one diamond chip sparkling in it from his Jean's pocket and slid it on to her ring finger before slowly standing up. She flung her arms around him, hugging him tightly. The security guard smiled to himself in the thunderclap. This wasn't called the city of romance for nothing.
___________________________

Absentmindedly, Will twisted the phone cord around her wrist. "Yeah Jen," she said excitedly. "I'm engaged." There was a buzz of noise, which was obviously Jenny replying. Then Willow frowned. "Brian's been writing to you?...No, I didn't tell him to...Yeah, Jen." Willow sounded worried. "Might be a good idea to stop writing to him...he wasn't...famed for niceness..." Willow winced, hating the lies hat were flowing out of her mouth but having to do it. She nodded. "Yeah, okay. Yeah, take care. Bye." She put the phone back in it's cradle before sitting down on the sofa heavily. Brian had met Jenny. Shit...
Sign up to rate and review this story