Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days with You in a Hail of Bullets

Nightmare

by mcr_lover103 3 reviews

pretty cute

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 555 words

1Exciting
As soon as Frank and I reached our room, we practically feel asleep as soon as we hit the couch. I gave him a quick kiss and closed my eyes. The next time I opened my eyes, it was already morning. I felt something taped to my forehead so I pulled it off quickly. I could tell by the handwriting that it was a note from Mikey:

We couldn't wake you up so we left. We'll be back around
11 and then we'll head out on the road. I know it cuts
back on the extra city fun, but I figured you guys probably
had some fun together last night ;)
- Mikey

I smiled at the last part and now plastered the note onto Frank's forehead. I then headed off to take a shower. Even by the time I finished my shower and got dressed, I saw that Frank still hadn't woken up. For some time I admired his beauty, which I did quite often. Frank looked angelic when he slept, which you probably have heard me say before. I softly knelt beside his sleeping figure and gave him a kiss to wake him. His eyes fluttered open and I could see terror in his eyes. He must of had a nightmare or something. Frank flung himself at me, the note falling to the floor, and him knocking me onto the floor. I held Frank close as I sat up and cradled him in my arms.

"Frankie, its all right. It was just a dream" I said to him, trying to comfort Frank as he looked up at me with his big brown eyes still slightly glassy from terror, "But if you don't mind, what was it about?"

"You... you were gone Gee" Frank said softly as he pressed his head against my chest, "It was terrible. I couldn't find you anywhere! I was lost in this huge maze and it was all creepy and stuff"

"I'll never leave you, you know that Frank. I will always be there for you forever" I said to him as I ran my hand soothingly up and down his back, calming him some more, "You alright now?"

Frank took a breath and then gave me a smile "Yep, I'm fine now. So, wanna do something fun?"

Frank and I ended up venturing through the busy streets of the city for the remaining amount of time until we had to meet up with Ray and Mikey at the hotel so we could check out and such. We really had a good time, just walking and making fun of other tourists. Frank and I blended in so well we had tons of tourists asking for directions. Anyway, we met up with the other guys, took photographs for some memories, and checked out, getting all of our stuff and getting into the van. Luckily, it was Ray's turn to drive. Frank and I hopped into the third row while Mikey took the passenger's seat.

"So where are we off to next?" Ray asked Mikey as he started up the van.

"Ummm....Chicago next and this is gonna be one long drive, even without stopping" Mikey informed him as we found the road map and directed Ray.

AU: Yea, its a little short but I thought it was very cute in my opinion.
Sign up to rate and review this story