Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > am i crazy?

what the?

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

blah, dont like summeries

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 2897 words

0Unrated
"Mum, I'm at Nicole's" Gerard answered his phone, and I looked at the time it was 11:34pm; I guess she got worried. I got up from the bed but Gerard had pulled me back down, he put the phone to his shoulder.
"Don't leave"
"I'm not, I was just going to turn on the light for you" He giggled then went back to talking with his mum. I turned the light on and looked at my dresser.
"Fuck" I mumbled, I had forgotten to finish my homework. I put on a dressing gown and went back to it. In the mirror I saw Gerard putting his pants and shirt on, she must want him home.
"Okay, I'm leaving now" He hung up the phone and walked over to me, and sat down.
"Stupid mum, she wants me home" He put an arm around me and looked at my homework.
"I saw Mikey doing this the other day, well Friday"
"Well we do have maths together" He giggled and kissed my forehead.
"I better go; mum will get even madder"
"Okay" I did up my gown and grabbed his hand, I closed mum and Craig's door; and turned the light on.
"Why did you close the door?"
"Well I don't want Mum to wake up, she will get pissed"
"Oh" I opened the door and led him out.
"Gerard it's really dark, are you sure you don't want to stay, I don't want you getting lost"
"Its okay, the lights are on, I'll be fine" I kissed his lips, just a peck and hugged him, and then he had to go. I waited to I could not see him anymore and went back inside. I turned around to find mum staring at me, she looked angry.
"Nicole, do you know what time it is?" I looked at the clock and then looked back at mum, I felt really bad I had woken her up.
"Sorry, Gerard's mum phoned and he had to go home, she wouldn't let him stay"
"Okay then, well back to bed"
"I'm sorry mum"
"Nic, its okay just thought you were sneaking out"
"No, I wouldn't" I gave mum a hug and went into my room and did my homework, I was expecting a call from Gerard but he didn't call. I put on some pjs and went back to bed. I was lost in thoughts, what if something happened to him, I should've asked mum if she could drop him off. 'Snap out of it Nicole, he will be fine this is Gerard' I couldn't sleep; he was on the top of my mind. It was now 3:30am I'm still not asleep and he hasn't called. I may sound like a drama queen but I'm scared, what happened if Harley found him, wait what would Harley be doing out at 11 at night. That's it, I put on some slippers and my gown and did my best not to wake mum and I left the house. I crossed the road and climbed Frank's gate and saw a light on in his room, so I climbed the vine thing and I fell into his room.
"Ouch" I mumbled, it was dark, but then I looked around and Frank was hanging off the end of the bed looking at me.
"Don't mind me asking this Nicole, but what are you doing?"
"Fr...Frank I'm worried about Gerard"
"I'm on the phone to him" He helped me up and turned on his light, I had scratched my leg but Frank gave me some tissues.
"Gerard, Nicole is here so I have to go" He hung up and walked back over to the bed and sat next to me.
"Why couldn't I speak to him?"
"He ah...uhm... was a little busy"
"At three in the morning?"
"Yes, you will see him tomorrow"
"Oh"
"What are you doing here?"
"Well Gerard hadn't called me since he left my house and I got worried that something happened to him"
"Uh, well you were right" I was getting scared now.
"Frank, what happened?"
"Well, uhm"
"Frank please tell me"
"Okay, Harley was stalking him, he started to hit him but its okay as Gerard talked to Harley and told him to stay away from you and all of us, but he didn't agree and then started punching Gerard, Gerard then just punched him back knocking him out and left him there"
"This is all my fault, I shouldn't have moved here, I have caused so much trouble people are getting hurt because of me"
"NO, it's not your fault, don't ever think that"
"How is he?"
"He has a bruised eye, but other than that he's fine and dandy" my eyes were starting to well up, and Frank embraced me in a hug.
"I can't believe I made him go home, I should've asked if he wanted a lift.
"Nicole, it's okay"
"Do you mind if I stay here tonight, I can't be bothered going home now, and I need sleep"
"Uh, sure; sleep on the bed and I'll sleep uhm"
"Frank you can sleep on the bed too, we are friends" He relaxed a little and slept on the left and I slept on the right.

The sunlight had woken me up, it was bright as. I turned around to find Frank sleeping peacefully I looked at the clock it was 6:50am, 'shit I should be home and showered' then all of a sudden Frank's dad entered the room, I closed my eyes so he didn't notice I was awake.
"FRANK IERO" Frank jumped and fell of the bed, I looked at him.
"Eh, hey dad"
"EXPLAIN YOURSELF?"
"Nicole just came over last night to talk, Gerard had an accident and she was scared."
"OH, Nicole I didn't know it was you, sorry, I had to wake you as it almost seven"
"Oh right, I should be getting home" I grabbed my gown and told Frank I would pick him up soon after I have showered. I walked into the house and heard yelling yet again.
"LISA, JESSICA WHERE IS YOUR SISTER, SHES NOT HERE"
"Mum, relax I'm sure she just went for a walk or something" Jess spoke.
"WELL SHE HAS GOTTEN ME WORRIED, NO NOTE OR NOTHING" I walked through and Mum quickly hugged me.
"GOD, Nicole don't do that again, where were you?"
"Sorry, I was at Frank's apparently Gerard got into a fight on the way home"
"Oh, Is he okay?" asked Lisa,
"Yes and no, he got a bruised face but then other than that he is good, I didn't get to speak to him though"
"Nicole, go have a shower"
"Okay mum, just give m-"
"No, now you didn't leave a note or nothing, so do this one thing for me without buts or anything"
"Fine" I grabbed my clothes and headed into the shower. The door opened and I popped my head out of the shower and found Lisa and Jess walking in.
"Hey guys, just walk in me don't need any privacy"
"We were wondering how Gerard is?"
"Oh, well like I said I never got to talk to him, so I don't really know, all I know is that he has got a bruised face"
"Okay then" They were still in the bathroom but I didn't care, I dried myself in the shower and they passed me my clothes, I did my make-up and packed my bag, by the time I was done, it was time to pick up Frank, I was about to leave the house when mum called me back.
"Nicole, take your tablet" 'shit I almost forgot that'
"Okay" I ran and took it, and said goodbye to mum and went to pick Frank up.
Frank's dad answered the door.
"Oh hello Mr.Iero is Frank ready?"
"Yes, I shall just get him" He lead me in and I just waited in the kitchen for him talking to Frank's mum.
"Okay, I'm ready now, bye Mum" Frank gave his dad the evils and I took that as my queue to leave. We were on our way to pick Gerard and Mikey up now.
"What was with you giving your dad the evils?"
"Oh well he is disgusted with me about having a girl in my room, I had about a 10 minute lecture"
"But you have had heaps of girls in your room"
"Yes, but none of them have slept the night"
"He thought we had sex, I told him no, but he didn't believe me so he searched my room for any condoms and he found some, and he told me to explain them"
"Oh Frank" I gave him a hug, and let him finish.
"Mum backed me up the whole time, and covered up by saying she bought them, but I had to tell her afterwards that Gerard and I went shopping and we thought it would be funny if we bought them"
"So, I'm in a lot of shit with my dad now,"
"Oh, so he thought we had sex, you told him I had Gerard right?"
"Yes, but he said that I was lying"
"I hope he doesn't start to hit me"
"What do you mean?"
"Oh, well you see when he found a picture of Gerard and I making out for fun, he assumed I was gay and told me to snap out of it and started abusing me calling me a faggot and shit like that"
"That's awful"
"That's my dad"
"Does your mum know?"
"Yes, she is thinking about leaving him and taking me with her"
"You can't leave"
"Well she is secretly trying to get him to leave, so she can keep the house because it was hers to start of with so he has no say in the matter"
"Cool" We stopped at the front of Gerard's and just found Mikey at the front.
"Hey Mikey, where is Gee?" I asked him,
"He's not coming today, he told me to give you this though" Mikey kissed me on the cheek and gave me a hug.
"Oh, well say thank-you" he went a bit shy, but then relaxed.
"Frank why are you in such a sour mood"
"I will tell you on the way to school"
"Oh okay"
"Why isn't he coming?" I was always asking questions, but Frank looked as if he was eager to know as well.
"Well I'm sure you know the story about Harley and him, he didn't want to come today because of his face, but he said that you can stay with him all day?"
"I uh, will just go to school; I will skip last and visit him"
"Oh"
"Frank I don't want to see him"
"Why not?"
"I just don't want too" Mikey looked a bit worried but then again when isn't he.
"Come on, we don't want to be late, lets go" Mikey told us, he then pushed us from behind so we would walk. We were now all walking in silence.
"Mikey, have you told Gee about Izabella?" He had a look of confusion on his face but then it went to a shock look.
"I'm gonna kill Ray"
"No seriously have you told him?"
"No, and I'm not going too" I stopped right in front of him.
"Why, you told me you two shared everything, you know every time you look at him you are lying to him"
"Shut up Nic"
"NO, MIKEY TELL HIM!"
"Why should I"
"Because he deserves to know, and trust me talk to him about it"
"It's not a big deal, he will just shrug it off"
"No he won't, he will want to talk about it, just do it for me?"
"Fine, only for you"
"Thank you"


*TIME ELAPSE*
It was now lunch time, and I was going to see Gerard and Mikey decided he wanted to come as well.
"Mikey, I'm not walking home by myself"
"Frank, come with us then?"
"I have the best subject last"
"What music?"
"Yes"
"I want to go home and check on my brother, come on I'm sure you already know half the stuff you are doing in music you are always ahead"
"I guess your right"
"Are you coming Frank?"
"Yes"
I was silent the whole time we were walking, we finally made it and I had found Bob and Ray at the Way house.
"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"
"We came to see Gerard and then come back to school, but now you guys are here we won't go back"
"Cool" I walked past them and walked to Gerard's room, I heard voices.
"Listen Gee, I broke up with Harley he told me about last night and I felt sorry for you"
"That looks painful, I can't believe he done that to you"
"Yes, well I can't believe you left me for him, I'm not saying that we are getting back together or being friends but thank-you for seeing how I am, but would you mind leaving"
"No, Nicole isn't here, so I'm going to keep you company"
It sounded like Izabella, he had promised never to see or speak to her again. I feel betrayed and lonely. I didn't intrude, I walked away and walked out the front door but heard my name being called to block it out I plugged my iPod in and listened to Drop Dead, Gorgeous: Dressed for friend request. My all time favourtie band. I was thinking all the way home, my phone was going off and I knew it would be the guys but I didn't answer it, this time I'm not going to forgive him. I entered the house and no-one was home perfect, I put my bag down, plugged in my iPod through the speakers and went into the bathroom, I found one of Craig's razors I broke it and grabbed the blades that fell out. I then went into my room sat down beside my bed, rolled my sleeve up and put the blade to my skin and started cutting,
"Owww" I mumbled to myself, I could feel it stinging, and the blood was starting to come out now very fast, I couldn't feel the pain anymore, so I did 3 more piercing cuts and chucked the blades in my draw. I looked at the blood, it was starting to drip so I ran to the closet and grabbed a towel and wrapped my arm in it, for the blood to stop.

BACK AT THE WAYS
"Why is she leaving?" asked Bob,
"I dunno, lets check on Gee" said Ray. They all went to Gerard's room and opened the door, to their shock there was Izabella sitting on the edge of the bed talking to Gerard.
"What's going on here?" asked Mikey
"This is why she left" Said Frank.
"Who left?" asked Gerard.
"Nicole, she came here to check on you, but then I guess she heard Izabella's voice and ran."
"She was here"
"Gerard don't act dumb" Mikey was getting angry.
"I think I should leave"
"Yes I think you should" Said Mikey. She left and Frank went to get some food with Ray.
"WHAT THE HELL GERARD!"
"DIDN'T NICOLE ASK YOU NEVER TO SPEAK OR SEE IZABELLA ANYMORE?"
"WHY WERE YOU SO RUDE"
"WHY WAS SHE HERE"
"Okay, guys so many questions" Bob spoke and tried to control Mikey from getting any closer to Gerard.
"ANSWER ME GERARD, ITS NOT THAT HARD"
"MIKEY SHUT UP"
"ANSWER ME!"
"SHE WAS HERE TO SEE HOW I WAS GOING, AND TOLD ME THAT SHE BROKE UP WITH HARLEY BUT I TOLD HER NOT TO BOTHER TRYING TO BE MY FRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND, I TOLD HER TO LEAVE BUT SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO COMFORT ME"
"DID YOU KNOW THAT LITTLE MISS INNOCENT MADE A PASS AT ME, 2 MINUTES AFTER SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU" Gerard arose from his bead and walked over to Mikey.
"WHAT"
"YOU HEARD ME!"
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"
"BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WASN'T IMPORTANT BUT NICOLE SAID IT WAS, SO I SAID I WILL TELL HER TO MAKE HER GET OF MY CHEST ABOUT IT"
"OH WAIT, Nicole, I promised her"
"Yes, you did"
"FUCK"
"I'm going to go see her"
"No your not Gee, you are to stay here as you didn't go to school, what makes you think you can leave the house"
"Your sounding like Mum, and did you forget I'm older than you"
"No I didn't, but I'm telling you now, your not seeing her as you are grounded as well"
"Mikey, let me see her"
"No, Let her cool off, she wasn't answering our calls or nothing so let her be"
"But"
"No Gerard, she will come when shes ready"
He went to sit back on his bed, and told Mikey to sit with him.
"BOYS" Their mum had just called them, she was walking up the stairs they could hear her footsteps. She entered the room.
"What is with all the yelling?"
"Oh, we were just ah nothing"
"Okay then, well keep quiet please"
"Sorry" they both said in unison.
"Gerard gets some rest, Mikey and Bob leave Gerard for a bit" Mikey and Bob walked out and sat down in the living room.
"We are going to see her aren't we?"
"Yup" Mikey answered.


I updated, yay
very long chapter please review!
^.^
Sign up to rate and review this story