Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Oh How Wrong We Were To Think...

Chapter Six

by bekie098 9 reviews

.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 1044 words

1Original
"... I'm just calling to say leave Mikey alone. I don't know what you're planning or doing but trust me it will be nothing compared to what ill do to you! I can't believe I wanted to be your friend. Don't return this phone call either! Beep"

Frank was shocked, was Gerard threatening him? Frank pressed the erase button on the phone also attempting to erase the message from his mind.

Why would Frank try to hurt Mikey? They were friends right?

Frank stomped up the stairs feeling annoyed he wasn't planning anything, when he's trying to do the right thing and be a better person he just gets it thrown back in his face. At least he had managed to make friend with Mikey. With more positive thoughts in his head he decided to go look at his calendar.

Only one week till the 'Escape the fate' concert. Franks excitement over took him slightly, well a little over the girly side and he decided to pick out what he's going to wear to the concert.

"God I'm such a girl" Frank said aloud as he chose between a red or a black top. When suddenly the phone rang, he casually walked over and picked it up.

"Hello" he said as he answers.

"Hey honey, I'm just ringing to tell you that I'm working all tonight will you be okay here on your own?" Linda said down the other end of the phone.

"Yup, I'll be fine. Could Mikey stay over?"

"Okay as long as long as you're good. See you tomorrow baby" Linda said hanging up the phone.

Frank quickly dialed Mikey's number.

"Hello?" Came from the other end of the phone.

"Mikey?" Frank asked unsure who the male voice belonged to.

Beeeeep

The line went dead. Frank sat down with the phone still in his hand looking very confused. Then suddenly making frank jump the phone rang.

"Mikey?" frank asked down the phone.

"Yeah dude, sorry about that its Gerard he's just being a ass hole!" Mikey said annoyed.

"Oh yea" Frank said feeling stupid for not guessing that. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to stop over tonight." Frank said a slightly monotone after Gerard's actions had dampened his spirits.

"Yea sure I will! I'll be over in a few mins bye."

After the call Frank walked into the kitchen to get some drinks ready for Mikey when he arrived then there was a knock on the door it was actually more of a bang at the door Frank walked over and opened the door. He looked at who was stood before him he was actually very surprised to see who it was.

It was a very very angry looking Stacy.

"What the fuck Frank? You quit the football team and the go off ignoring me for weeks" she was cut off by an out of breath Mikey running through franks door knocking her over as he passed. She got up and straightened herself out before continuing. "And know you're hanging out with shit heads like him! Frank we are so over!" She was not screaming with her face glowing red. Calling Mikey a shit head made Frank snap.

"Mikey is not a shit head, he's the most amazing friend in the world. And I don't give a flying fuck about us being over... actually I forgot we were even dating." Frank said slamming the door in her face.

"Thanks man" Mikey said to franks compliment.

"Only speaking the truth man" Frank said before grabbing the drinks and taking them upstairs to his room with Mikey following.

The rest of the night went peacefully and they had a laugh. They fell asleep around midnight.

At around 2am Frank woke up with his bladder telling him he needed to empty. He went to the bathroom and did his business then went to wash his hands. He stood and stared into the mirror imagining what he will look like with his lips, nose and ears pierced. When returning to his bedroom he was greeted by a awake Mikey.

"Where you go?" Mikey asked.

"The bathroom" Frank simply replied. "Mikey do you know where I can get pricings" Frank asked still curious about the piercings.

"I could do it you know!" Mikey said. Frank face turned into a wide grin.

"Okay, Pierce me up buddy!" Frank said.

"Now"

"Yup" Frank replied.

"Erm... okay what do you want pierced?" Mikey asked.

"Lip, nose and ears"

"Okay well you go get some ice and ill get everything else ill meet you in the bathroom in 5" Mikey said now getting up.

They meet up in the bathroom and after some blood and tears were spilt Mikey had finished.

"Wow" Frank said looking in the mirror.

"I no" Mikey agreed "if I was gay I would defiantly say yes" he added in jest.



The next morning Frank woke up with his face still sore. He walked over to his mirror hanging on the wall and inspected him self again. Now his face had swollen down slightly and it was less red they looked even better. Frank could help but think the new piercings made him look hot.



On Monday morning Frank walked to school mainly talking about the concert that was at the end of this week. They went and sat on the concrete step and continued to talk whilst waiting for the bell to ring. Then they heard people approaching. Darren and all his jock friends came with angry looks on their faces.

"Hey fag, I don't know what going on with you but because off you we lost a game we could find a replacement! We all had to pay for your sudden personality change. Trust me now your gonna pay for it! Don't worry thought not now, I'm going to wait until I've got you alone because thing are gonna get nasty. Iero you will regret it!" with that they all left.

Frank sat there feeling scared but if he just kept his distance he will okay right? He couldn't live in fear.


AN: comments please i feel like im loseing all my readers. Tell me if dont like it as much. Thank you for the reviews i have got though i really love them.
Sign up to rate and review this story