Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Black Parade

MAMA

by PansyxLero 0 reviews

We're damned after all

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 661 words

0Unrated
Gerard wasn't sure what it was in the air that he didn't like. He had stopped off at the grocery store to get a few things, and he had noticed a change in the feel of it half way through his journey home, and there was something about it he didn't like. It was almost as though things were changing in front of him, and he could do nothing but watch it. Even if he didn't know what it was.

The change, felt as though he was about to lose something. But he couldn't possibly be losing anything, he had nothing to lose. Unless someone was about to steal his wallet, or he dropped his keys down the drain.

Night seemed to settle in quicker than the previous days, and there was a nip in the air that sent a chill down his back. He was glad he arrived home before anything could happen. It wasn't normal for him to be so spooked, but he just could not put his finger on what was going on.



Twiggy, or Janie as she may have been called to the person in front of her, watched carefully as the figure in front of her threw one question after another at her. "Stop asking me questions, I'd hate to see you cry. Mama, I'm sorry," she spoke softly, avoiding eye contact.

Janie had been right in thinking talking to her mother would have made the fight inside of her grow stronger. "Well, Mother what the war did to me-"

"I thought we raised you better than this," she sighed, taking a seat atop of her grave stone. She wasn't exactly alive, she was more of a spirit. If Vampires had been real, ghosts had to be. After all, they were more believable than Vampires. "Just because you were in some pain, just because you were confused because half of you was head over heels for this man- and the other half was in a lot of pain.... It's no excuse for running away."

"I should have just written you a letter," Twiggy spat, folding her arms. "Wished you well, asked you what to do in that form. You always were like this, taking down everything in your path. I know I was wrong... I don't need telling. I just need to know what to do."

"You're full of lies," she laughed, watching her daughter carefully. "You know exactly what to do. You're just not sure if you want to do it."

Twiggy sighed, and sat down. "Even if I did manage to turn things right. How do I know he isn't the type of person that doesn't welcome people back, after they go?"

"You don't, it's a chance you have to take, if you love him that is," her mother chuckled. "You know how to sort this problem out. You don't need my help at all," she paused. "Why is it you need me here?"

"Mama, is it true we all go to hell?"

"That's for you to find out," she answered with a laugh. "We all die in the end. Even if you are immortal."

Twiggy stared at her mother for a while, before giving her a soft smile and pushing herself off from the tree. She wasn't sure if she was making the right choice at all- but, anything had to be better than the current situation.

Gerard had been unable to sleep, and was sat staring out of his apartment window. Why did you have to lose everything? He was still aware of that feeling in the air, the slight thickness that almost made him choke was still there.

He didn't know what he had to lose though, he had nothing. Not anymore anyway. It was how it would always be- he would be alone, he would lose everything he wanted; everything he needed.

Letting out an annoyed sigh, Gerard stretched, and watched as the clock hit midnight. "I'm damned after all."
Sign up to rate and review this story