Categories > TV > Stargate: SG-1 > My Daughters Keeper

Home At Last

by lovestruck1990 0 reviews

Lucille finally gets to go home

Category: Stargate: SG-1 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 853 words

1Ambiance
The ride home was a relatively quiet one. Lucille sat in between her parents, both Sam and Jack had an arm around their daughter, as if this whole day was just a dream that would soon fade away into nothing. Lucille enjoyed feeling safe for once, here in her parents arms, she felt like nothing could harm her. As Jack shut off his truck, he realized why the ride home had been so quiet, both Sam and Lucille were out cold. Jack gently slid out of the truck and softly woke his daughter. Unlike her parents, she was a very light sleeper.

"Daddy, where are we?" Lucille asked sleepily. Jacks heart skipped a beat, she almost sounded like Charlie when she called him daddy. Having just woken up, Lucille was rather confused as to why her dad was grinning ear-to-ear.

"Were home sweetheart."

"Oh. Do you want me to wake up mom?"

"Nah, I'll carry her in the house, let her sleep."

"Okay, I'll stay here until you get her." Sam's head was resting on her daughters shoulder, and Lucille didn't want to disturb her. As Jack lifted Sam out of the vehicle, he was worried that she had lost more weight than he originally thought, she was light as a feather.

"Hey Lucy, will you grab my keys out of the ignition, and unlock the house door for me?" Lucille quickly grabbed the keys, shut her door and ran up to the unfamiliar house. The house that Nirti, had placed in her memories was a larger, cold, and almost alien kind of house. Not like this one, this one was so full of love, so full of happiness. As Jack carried Sam to their bedroom, Lucille decided to have a look around. The first room she walked through was the living room, she was surprised to find all of the bookshelves littered with picture of her and her parents, Nirti had made it seem that she had been her parents biggest mistake. That horrible thing made her feel like her parents never loved her, when all the while they had spent every waking moment trying to find her. Lucille could feel the salty tears prick at the back of her eyes, and for the first time, she simply let herself cry. She didn't care if she disappointed her parent by showing her emotions. Jack felt like he had been punched in the gut when he came back down the stairs to find his daughter sitting on the floor, holding onto one of their family pictures, bawling her eyes out. Jack quietly walked over to Lucille, sat beside her, and lifted her into his lap.

"Shh, baby, please don't cry. You're safe now, me and your mom will never let anything bad happen to you ever again."

"Shit, it's not that dad, I don't care if I get taken ,I escaped once, I can escape again."

"What is it then?"

"You two really love me, don't you?"

"Yes, more than you'll ever know, why would you ever doubt that?" Jack was worried about what that bitch Nirti had done to make his little girl think that he didn't love her. Lucille didn't respond right away, she just sat there, absorbing all of the love that emanated from her father.

"Never mind, I'm hungry daddy."

"Let's get something to eat, but promise me you'll talk with me later about what's bothering you."

"Okay, is mom asleep?"

"Out cold, so, what do you want to eat?"

"As long as it isn't charred, I don't care" Lucille replied with a giggle.

"Hey!, no giggling"

"Sir. No, sir!" Jack then preceded to tickle his giggling daughter into submission, though as soon as he let up, Lucille tackled him to the floor and returned the favor. Sam woke up to the sound of her husbands thunderous laughter, and a still unfamiliar squeaky laugh. Sam walked down the stairs, her original intension was to gently scold her husband for being so noisy, but the moment she stepped into the disheveled living room, she was captured by a wonderful sight. Both Jack and Lucy were rolling on the floor in fits of laughter. Sam put on her best 'I'm a colonel in the USAF so you better behave' look.

"What the hell do you think you two are doing?" Lucille was attempting to catch her breath, so Jack answered.

"Having a tickle fight ma'am."

"And did this tickle fight involve destroying the living room?" Sam's stern look was slowly dissolving into one of her heart melting smiles that Jack loved so much.

" Mom, you know better than anyone else that there are always casualties in war." Lucy was trying her best not to giggle. Sam was just about to join the fight when Lucy's stomach started to grumble.

"I think, while you two are cleaning up the living room, I'll go and make us some lunch. Sound good to you guys?" both Jack and Lucille answered simultaneously

"Yes ma'am"

"Good, Lucy is there anything in particular that you want to eat?"

"No, anything besides Daddy's charred meat is good."

"Hey!"
Sign up to rate and review this story