Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Will she make it?

Archie's thoughts

by Talia77 0 reviews

Get inside what archie thinks about all this...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 213 words

0Unrated
It was all so fast. One minute she was there, and the next she was gone. She...her...I never got to tell her. How I felt about her. I just can't take it anymore. They said there's no hope. None at all... She's gone. The team is falling apart, and I think Jay is taking it the hardest. He just can't get over the fact that he let this happen- even though he had nothing to do with it. Theresa is just not interested in anything anymore- not even fashion. Neil and Herry are just sulking around a lot. And me, well, I can't really explain how I feel about it.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have decided to something. If there is no hope in getting Atlanta better, then I will just...have to....take my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know how, I don't know when. I won't be able to talk to the others because I know they won't let me. But I think i am going to. I think I am going to........


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:
Okay I know it's short but the other chapter is on it's way (right after I finish this note) Please R/R thanks!!!
P.S. I know you aren't happy because Archie wants to commit suicide, but just wait.....
Sign up to rate and review this story