Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Will she make it?

Grief- and more

by Talia77 3 reviews

....just read and find out.....

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 443 words

2Moving
The morning was a disturbing one. Theresa had a major headache, and she just couldn't care less. She made her way downstairs when a sudden feeling swept over her. It was pain, and grief. She usually trusted her senses, but she thought it was Atlanta's death that had made her feel that way. But she was wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Archie was making his way to the park, he thought about what would happen when he did it. He was thinking on how the team had responded to Atlanta's death and how the team was already falling apart. When he died? How would the team go on? Would Cronus be defeated? He stopped for a second. He knew he shouldn't do it. He shouldn't. But a wierd, twisted feeling wanted him to. Was it grief, anger? He didn't know. He sat on the park bench and stared at his running shoes. Atlanta would never want him to kill himself over her death. He knew that. But he didn't know how he could go on without that spunky, athletic girl he loved. He smiled, remembering how they used to laugh and run together. That's it. He wasn't going to do it. He just couldn't. He turned back and ran towards the Brownstone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theresa was feeling nautious now. Her head was spinning and it felt like she was on a merry-go-round. What was going on? Theresa was slowly closing her eyes- she couldn't make any noise- she felt like screaming. But when she opened her mouth to scream, everything went black. And the last thing she saw was Archie.
....................
Archie saw Theresa on the floor and yelled for Jay. No one responded. Feeling overwhelmed, Archie ran to get a cold cloth that he could put on her head. He picked her up and put her on the couch. He placed the cloth on her head, and went to get some water for her. Archie didn't know what was happening around here. Where were the others? Why didn't they come when he called. He put the water next to Theresa in case she woke up, and went upstairs. He opened each room, but know one was there. He called out names, but know one responded. Feeling confused and upset, Archie went downstairs to check on Theresa. He shifted his eyesight to the couch. But Theresa was gone. He ran down the stairs and called her name, but know one responded. In the distance, Archie heard a voice and it said, "You're next."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note: Hope you liked it! I promise to update soon!! Please R/R
P.S. I know it's short (all my stories are!!) So sorry!
Sign up to rate and review this story