Categories > Original > Fantasy > Autumn Story

-LORD IT. . .-

by FullMetalKuraChan 0 reviews

---No Summary---

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2005-11-25 - Updated: 2005-11-26 - 631 words

0Unrated
Friday, 18 November, 2005.
06:14:17 PM.


CHAPTER THREE

-LORD IT. . .-

The large, orange morning sun melted the sky and poured its way through the large drapes that sealed the entrance to Tetsu's sleeping quarters. His eyes slowly opened with a tight chill running through his naked form.

Tetsu made his normal rounds around his house, checking everything as he munched on the typical slice of bread and butter he made every morning before leaving to Lady Claire's manson. As soon as he was finished, he changed from his sleeping clothes to a new gown, fancied up his hair, and then left, locking the door behind him.

There was something odd with the morning air. Every breath Tetsu drew in, he could taste watery flakes of pure frost on his tongue. The chips stung the roof of his mouth and throat when he swallowed them down.

/Strange/, he thought, moving strands of straight black hair away from his eyes. /It's the weekend, I wonder where the children scampered off to/. Dark eyes scanned the chrisp pile of leaves bunched up on the other side of the sidewalk.
Still pondering about the tree's old shedding, Tetsu stumbled across the street to where his master lived. as he arrived before the large mansion, shock licked his body as he gawked at the mess.

The whindows were shattered, the balcony's railing completely banged up, and the front door had been smashed open.

+/Your love is so pathetic. Your love is so pathetic I could just die/!+ Those words. That unknown caller. Was this what s/he meant? Was it really?

Tetsu's heart raced as he burst through the already open door. Everything as far as the eye could see had been demolished. Destroyed. A complete desaster. The pool table's legs were broken off, by shoved force it looked like. The bar was a complete mess of glass shards, dried up wine, and the stools which brimmed the bottom had stuff oozed out on the sides of the seat.

He peeked into the kitchen, nothing but a carpet of broken glass, and like the bar top, had wine mixed with cheri residue splattered everywhere. Besides the absolute mess, there was another substance marked upon the refridgerator. Stained on silver, it seemed to be a mideium dark November brown and dripped down the door in long droplets. Tetsu moved in for a closer look. Was that. . .blood? His heeart beat grew more frantic.

Tetsu left the scene, worried and horribly confused. It wasn't long before a loud, obnoxious phone ring screamed throughout every room of Lady Claire's house, causing an injection of adrenilene to pump into his vains.

Settle yourself, Tetsu/, the young man told himself. /It's only the telephone. . . again. . . He came upon a cordless phone laying neaty inside of an unshattered brandy sifter, the trace of Tetsu's dark purple lipstick from the other night were still present on the brim.

Cautiously, the young man reached for the phone, tipping the glass over himself with his trembling, pale hand. "He- - -Hello?"

"Te. . . . . . . u?!" the voice was feminine, yet difficult to understand. With every pause made, a cloud of static entered Tetsu ear, deafing him for a moment. "He. . . . . . . . ---'m. . . . base- - - - . . . ."


Lady Claire?! Tetsu's dark eeys seemed to flash with worry.

"Haha," a more clear, ambigueous voice suddenly cut through. "Eternal Devotation!" it shouted.

"You!"

"You know we were looking for you. But no matter how much we tortured this woman she refuged to give us your location. Thus, her life is about to end here~"

He gasped. "Touch one hair on her head- - -" He began his threat, but was soon cut of.

The voice blew up in a shrieking laughter before the phone clicked off, leaving the young man in a mess of fright and anger.

+END -LORD IT. . .-+
Sign up to rate and review this story