Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And I Wish You Away

What Ever Happend

by haleyxhomicide 2 reviews

:-] I updated!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 1315 words

0Unrated
Chapter 25.

The problem of leisure
What to do for pleasure
Ideal love a new purchase
A market of the senses
Dream of the perfect life
Economic circumstances
The body is good business
Sell out, maintain the interest
Remember lot's wife
Renounce all sin and vice
Dream of the perfect life
This heaven gives me migraine
The problem of leisure
What to do for pleasure

Coercion of the senses
We are not so gullible
Our great expectations
A future for the good
Fornication makes you happy
No escape from society
Natural is not in it
Your relations are of power
We all have good intentions
But all with strings attached

Repackaged sex keeps your interest
Repackaged sex keeps your interest
Repackaged sex keeps your interest
Repackaged sex keeps your interest
Repackaged sex keeps your interest
Repackaged sex keeps your interest

The problem of leisure
What to do for pleasure
Ideal love a new purchase
A market of the senses
Dream of the perfect life
Economic circumstances
The body is good business
Sell outs [? out ?] maintain the interest
Remember lot's wife
Renounce all sin and vice
Dream of the perfect life
This heaven gives me migraine
This heaven gives me migraine
This heaven gives me migraine

The sound of her breathing turned the corners of my lips upwards as we layed entwined in the stark white sheets. Heartbeats mingling and our hair overlapping with each other.
I rolled over to look at the peacefull look on Jamia's face as she lied with her small hands under her cheek. Relunctently, I dragged myself out of bed, quickly and quietly, as not to disturb her. I slipped on some jeans and a white t-shirt while slipping on a pair of Etnies. I grabbed my Ipod from the dresser, turned one last time to look at her, and slipped out the door.
Ray was asleep on the couch, BlackBerry in hand and socks still on his feet,. I smiled slightly and grabbed one of Gerard's hoodies off the floor. Making sure I shut the front door quietly, I began walking down the still dark street leading away from the apartment building.
It was around 4 a.m and I hadn't slept a wink, walking usually cleared my head. I pulled out my Ipod and flipped through the artists untill I hit one that had the perfect song for how I was feeling.
The Strokes. What Ever Happend.
The energy lifted throughout my body as my pace quickened down the dark highway. My shoes making hard contact with the asphalt as they carried me through the warm California air.
My problems blowing in the air as it hit my face. My thoughts carried me through a series of problems and possible answers. All the failures that plagued my life, and how in one moment, I fell back in love with the woman that had always loved me. I'll never understand why God blessed me with the amazing friends, family and woman that he had. But, I suppose, when you're given something as good as I had been given, you just don't try and analyze it.
You just let it happen. Just let it happen Frank. Let it happen, let it happen, let it happen.
I rounded a corner and found myself back at the apartments, lit with the golden glow of a California sunrise.
I ran up the steps and slowly opened the door to our temporary home. Mikey smiled warmly at me as he stood in the kitchen over the stove.
Smelled like homemade pancakes. Jamia sat cross legged on the couch beside Alicia, Gerard and Ray. Ray was playing guitar, and Gerard was trying to sing, but the girls kept belting out solo parts of songs that had no high-pitched female solos involved; aggravating the shit out of Gerard.
"Damnit, shut the fuck up you two!!" Gerard yelled, trying his best to be intimidating.
Alicia giggled, wrapping her arm around Jamia, "You're just jealous of our talent, admit it Way!"
Gerard rolled his eyes and folded his arms over his chest, pouting like a four year old. Ray shook his head and continued to play Meat Is Murder softly, almost like background music to this perfect scene.
I stared at the people in front of me, and realized, I had all I needed to get through anything in my life. Amazing people like these, didn't come around often, and some people never even have the privilage of having them at all.
I was lucky. I was blesssed, I was everything I always wanted. I was everything I had ever been, I just didn't know it.
Mikey slammed the pancakes on the kitchen table, "Grubs up! Come and get it you fattys!"
Ravanous, I was the first to pile my plate high with the flaky buttermilk bisquits; smothering the large stack in maple syrup and butter. I shoved a huge bite in my mouth and closed my eyes as the flavors mingled on my tongue. I opened my eyes and found everyone staring at me.
"What?" I asked, mouth full of pancake and syrup, "You guys just shut up, you have no idea what kind of shit I've been eating for the past month!"
Jamia laughed and wiped some syrup off my chin. I shrugged and continued to shovel bite after bite of the delicious cakes into my mouth. Helping myself to seconds and half a third untill I couldn't eat another bite, washing it all down with two glasses of ice cold milk.
"Damn Frank, if you keep this up, all your damn energy for the stage will deminish. You'll be all fat and shit. Slow down man." Gerard said, sipping his coffee.
I stuck my tongue out at him and got up from the table. "When are we leaving?" I asked, heading for my bedroom.
"Two hours, hurry up and pack, we all have a flight to catch." Ray said, placing plates and glasses into the sink.
I nodded and slipped inside the door to my bedroom; Jamia followed.
I felt her come up behind me and wrap her short arms around my waist, burying her head in the middle of my back. "Nervous?" She asked, voice muffled by the fabric of my shirt.
I shrugged, "Yeah, kinda. I havn't seen them all in so long." I said, referring to the large family awaiting me back in New Jersey.
Jamia crawled on the bed and knelt on it in front of me, wrappin her arms around the front of my waist this time, "Everything's going to be ok. You're gonna' be so fucking happy to see them all, you'll forget about all the worries that you're having about it."
I sighed, "I hope you're right Jam, I really do." Jamia smiled, "I'm always right, just trust me."


I AM SOOO SORRY!!! You guyz!! geez, I'm like the worst author in the history of authors.
But, I have been working soooo much lately, I am just absolutely exhausted at the end of the day, and the last thing I want to do is use my brain some more.
But, I finally got this done.
It's not much but I promise I'll have a nice LONG chapter by the end of the week.
Love you all!! Thanx for everyone who has stuck with me through this story, it means a hella lot. It really does.

XOXOXOXO Haley
P.S The song I opened with is Natural's Not In It By:Gang Of Four. They're sweeeeet. Annd, it's on the Marie Antoinette soundtrack (hello, Kirsten Dunst, get with it people) I recommend you go and buy the movie and the cd, NOW! It's so amazing. I don't know how I ever got along without either one. I'm hooked.
ANYHOOO!! Check out both of the songs mentioned in this chapter. I was listening to alot of 80s music while writing this. Inspiration bbay.
Sign up to rate and review this story