Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Every Star Falls

10: Kiss This Goodbye

by horuskitty 0 reviews

"Vampire or not...you're still yourself."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 1141 words

0Unrated
Eventually Gerard, Frank and Maria were all able to get Eileen to get back on the elevator. They were on their way back up to try and find the others: Mikey, Alexia, Ray and Bob.

Unfortunately...the next elevator they got in wound up stopping again. So there they were, stuck inside an elevator. Again.

"WHAT?!?!" Eileen and Gerard screamed.

"If we get out of this alive I am NEVER taking an elevator again!" Eileen cried, clinging to Gerard.

"At least no one's shooting at us like last time." Gerard said.

Maria's eyes grew wide. "What?! They shot at you two!?" She shouted.

"Yeah but they didn't hit us." Gerard replied.

"No, but they hit the /cables/..." Eileen snorted.

Gerard just glanced at her. "Vampire or not, you're still yourself." He smiled.

Maria and Frank just stared blankly at Gerard, then at Eileen. It made her feel unease already, having her own friends stare her down. She shrank back in the corner and lowered her head a bit to where her hair fell in front of her face. Now only one side of her face could be seen partially, her eye looking around.

"What's wrong?" Maria asked.

"...Nothing." She lied. /Again/.

"Then why are you making a face like that?" Frank asked, folding his arms.

"I'm just a little...um...paranoid, I guess." She said.

Maria just rolled her eyes and stood beside her and wrapped an arm around Eileen's shoulders. "She thinks that we think she's a freak now because she's turned into a vampire." She sighed. Eileen's face lit up with shock. Before she could even say anything, Maria put her hand over her mouth. "Listen, dear. Just because you're a vampire now doesn't mean that you're a monster. Vampires are cool!" Maria cheered her.

"Yeah. But not when they try to attack you." Frank mumbled.

Maria glared at him and shoved her elbow into his ribcage.

"Speaking of which...I'm getting a little hungry." Eileen put a hand to her stomach and groaned. Everyone's faces went blank and they just stared at her for a split second. Eventually, leading them to burst out laughing.

"Oh, that's a good one, Raven. Don't do that." Maria's face hardened.

"I bet she was wanting to bite Gerard." Frank cackled. He was waiting for Eileen to slap him, or kick him in the groin, or throw something at him, or do /something/. Instead, she just stared at him with her hands clasped together.

"Actually..." She started out, only to receive a strange, worried and nervous look on Gerard's face. Everyone stared at her again, waiting for an answer. "...I would never bite one of my friends, Frank. You're an idiot." She said, folding her arms and sulked.

Maria then poked Eileen's shoulder a bit hesitantly and looked at her. "Just curious...what would happen if you.../did/ bite one of /us/?" She asked.

Eileen's face hardened. "You'd die. What else?" She then turned her head away and took Maria's arm off her shoulders. That meant that she wanted to be left alone.


Meanwhile...


"Can't we go another way?!!?" Bob exclaimed, holding his shoulder.

"All we've done is run into dead ends! We're taking the elevator!" Mikey said, leading Bob down a hallway. As soon as they reached the elevator Mikey's finger was inches away from pressing the down button until the doors flew open and Gerard tackled Mikey to the ground.

"MIKEY!!!!!!!" Gerard screamed.

"GERARD!! -AHH! You're crushing me!" Mikey coughed as Gerard rolled off of him.

"Mikey, Bob! You guys are okay!" Maria said with a smile.

"Not really..." Bob made a face, showing them his bloody right hand and his left shoulder.

"Oh my God! They shot you?!" Maria gasped, running to look.

"Yeah, but I should be able to manage for another few hours or so." Bob said.

"We need to get you out of here and to a hospital before that gets any worse." Maria said.

Bob just shook his head. "We're not leaving until we find Ray and Alexia." He said.

"It'll get infected if you don't treat it soon!" She shook her fists.

"I don't care, we're in this together and we're not leaving without Ray and Alexia!" Bob pointed at her.

Everyone just looked at him while Maria put her hands on her hips again, only this time she was glaring at him. He rubbed off sweat from his forehead and just nodded. "I'll be fine, guys." He said.

"You said that last time." Gerard made a face, standing up and folding his arms. "And you nearly died because of it." He said.

"He's right, Bob." Mikey said, standing up as well.

Silence came for a second, until Eileen stepped forward. "Bob..." She said, taking his hand into hers. He just looked at her as she closed her eyes for a minute. "The bullet's still in there...and you're still walking?" She said, as she opened her eyes and looked back up at him.

"How could you--"

"I can tell. You're not really walking too well, you're breathing heavily, you're wobbly and your eyes look heavy." She said.

"Really? Usually those are the side-effects of a drunk person..." Gerard muttered quietly, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm serious, damn it!" Eileen snapped. "Bob, this place isn't a normal place!" Eileen looked at Bob with complete urgency in her pale eyes. She could hear one of them mumble "Tell me about it..." , she just turned and glared at them. "God knows what kind of weapons these people have, if that bullet isn't a normal bullet then it could get infected if it's not treated." She said. No one had any idea what she was talking about.

"Wait a minute...this gun looks like an ordinary 9mm. pistol. How can they not be normal?" Maria said, taking out the gun and showing it to Eileen.

Eileen just barely turned her head enough to give a glance at the gun, giving a rather disgusted look on her face. "If that is a normal pistol then I'm still a human and love my /daddy/." She spat, turning her head back to Bob.

"...That means it's not normal." Maria said flatly, rolling her eyes.

"Wait.../WHAT/? " Mikey said. "Did you just say 'then I'm still a human'?" Mikey said.

"Long story. Talk later." Gerard whispered to Mikey.

"Don't believe me?" Eileen said, releasing Bob's hand and taking the gun away from Maria.

"Eileen? What're you doing?" Maria asked, raising her eyebrows, her eyes widening.

She waited a minute, and they heard footsteps.

"Damn! It's the guys who were chasing us!" Mikey jumped.

"Now, watch and I'll show you." Eileen aimed the gun down the hallway as the shadows began to creep around the corner.

"What are you doing?!" Maria squealed. "They'll catch us!" She said.

"They can't catch us if they're /dead/."
Sign up to rate and review this story