Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Every Star Falls

11: Gaping Holes

by horuskitty 0 reviews

This place gets weirder and weirder by the minute...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 807 words

0Unrated
Everyone just waited to see what their silent and shy Raven was going to do with that gun. She kept her pose and her aim at the end of the hallway as the two figures came rushing around the corner, suddenly out of breath.

"There they are!" One of them shouted, pointing in Mikey and Bob's direction. They began to run again until Eileen opened fire.

"RAVEN!!" Maria screamed, covering her ears. Eileen finally stopped firing the gun as everyone uncovered their ears and looked up to find both of the guards lying lifeless on the floor. Eileen turned around and placed the gun back in Maria's hand and looked up at her.

"Does a 9mm. pistol hold 20 bullets?" She asked in a smart-ass way. Maria just looked at her.

"No." She said.

"And would a normal pistol like that make such large holes in someone's body?" Eileen asked again, showing them the large gaping holes that the bullets had made, of course splattering blood all over the walls; the guards looked as if something blew them up. Needless to say, everyone was stunned.

"No, they don't." Maria said as she fell silent and looked at the gun. "But how would--"

"What did I say? This place isn't normal." Eileen finally said, folding her arms.

"How do you know all this stuff?" Gerard asked.

"I've seen it. Now can we go find the others?" She said as if she didn't want to hear it.

"Raven, I just--"

"Look......I'd rather not talk about it right now. Besides, we're being hunted down right now. Can we talk about it when we get out of here?" She asked. Gerard nodded.

"Right. Mikey, you and Bob get out of here. Eileen, Maria, Frank and I can go look for Alexia and Ray." Gerard said.

"WHAT?!" Frank and Maria snapped.

"Deal with it. Once you have a weapon I'm sure you can manage." Gerard teased him.

"Are you kidding?! I have my weapons right here!" Frank laughed, lightly punching Gerard in the arm.

"Okay, you guys be careful in here." Mikey said.

"Bob, Mikey, if you guys need any help then yell for me. I'll come for you, I promise." Eileen said. Neither of them knew what she meant but they just nodded in agreement.

The elevator dinged and Gerard hugged Mikey just before they went in. "Be careful, man. I don't want to lose my brother." Mikey said.

"Thanks, Mikey. If anything happens both of you run like hell. Understand?" Gerard said as Mikey and Bob nodded.

They entered the elevator and the doors began to close.

"I love you, Mikey!!!" Gerard shouted.

"I love you too!" Mikey shouted back as the doors closed.

"Damn, you're making it sound like we're never going to get out of here." Frank said, patting Gerard's back.

"God knows what'll happen in here." Gerard groaned putting his hand on his forehead.

"Let's just get it over with, I want to go home!" Maria said as she headed down the hallway.

"I'm with the spanish chick." Eileen said, running after Maria. "Only I know I can't really go home..." She thought, getting shivers down her spine.


Meanwhile...


"RAAAAAY, I WANNA GO HOME!" Alexia was practically crying.

"I can't help that right now, just stay behind me!" He said, defending her.

"I don't wanna die!" She cried again, gripping the back of his shirt.

"We're not going to, just hang on!" He yelled back, getting ready to throw a punch at one of the guards.

"Now get down on the ground and no one gets hurt!" One of them said, all keeping their guns aimed at Alexia and Ray as they closed in on them.

"Isn't that what they all say..." Ray rolled his eyes, backing up even more.

"Please don't kill us..." Alexia cried from behind Ray as one of the guards shouted at her to "Shut up!" only leaving her to scream and pull herself closer to Ray.

"Damn it, you're scaring her! Fine, fine...!" Ray sulked. "If I go will you let her leave?"

"No! We're getting out of here together, you me and the rest of the group!" Alexia told him.

"That's not gonna happen, now, last time, get on the damn ground!" The same guard shouted. "I'm counting to three. One...two...thr--"

In that instant, someone screamed "BOOYAH!!!!"

They saw Maria crashing through the door behind the guards and tackling the one that was yelling at them most.

"I found you!" Maria giggled.

"Maria!" Alexia and Ray chimed.

"We've gotta stop meeting like this! So far we've found everyone without a problem!" Maria smiled as one of the guards shouted "Get her!"

"Get out of here and I'll stall them!" Maria said. As Alexia and Ray ran out of the room, all they could see through the doorway was gunfire.
Sign up to rate and review this story