Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Every Star Falls

12: We'll say goodbye the 100th time

by horuskitty 0 reviews

No matter how many times they tell you...you'll have to let it go one way or another. (excuse my spanish...sorry if i've made any mistakes, i'm not real good at it but let me know if i made a ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 1200 words

0Unrated
Luckily, Alexia and Ray escaped without any gunfire aimed at them, they weren't unharmed though, Ray had taken a few blows to the chest while getting out, and Alexia was grabbed by the ankle a few times. They managed to get out alive though, thanks to Maria's short temper and fists of fury.

"Guys! Are you okay?!" Eileen shrieked, running to help the two out. Only to be tackled into the ground by Maria as she jumped back up and slammed the door behind her and spun around to lock it.

"Damn!" Ray grunted, getting to his feet.

"Are you alright?" Eileen asked, helping Alexia up.

"We're fine, now." She laughed, watching Maria place a chair underneath the doorknob. "How did you guys find us?" She asked.

"Ask ol' Chupacabra over there." Gerard scoffed, pointing at Maria.

"It's not hard to figure out who's where, when you hear screaming and gunfire." Maria said smugly.

"We've been hearing that since before we even got out of our cells." Eileen said.

"Whatever, look, we need to get out of here /now/. Now that we've found you guys, we can leave!" Maria said.

"Right, come on!" Frank said, making his way down the hallway. Running into bad luck once again. Four more guards came around the corner, all aiming their guns at the group.

"Oh, shit..." Frank breathed.

Everyone huddled into a group as they began to run the other way until another group of guards was blocking their path. Their backs against each other, looking death in the eye.

"Jesus, how many of you assholes are there?!" Alexia shrieked.

"Give us the pale girl and we'll leave." The first one said. In that moment, Eileen looked at Gerard and he looked at her. Seems that she actually proved him wrong for a change.

***
Meanwhile...

"Hang in there man, we're almost there." Mikey said as he and Bob ran for the exit.

"I still think leaving them here is a bad idea." Bob said, pushing open the doors that lead outside.

"They'll be fine, I know so. We need to get you to a hospital anyway; you heard what Eileen said." Mikey retorted, leading Bob down the street.

"I guess so." Bob replied. "I still don't like the idea..." He thought, knowing there was nothing he could do about it now, as the two never managed to see the lines of yellow cars.

***

"Great..." Gerard thought, looking back at the guards.

"Once more, give us the girl and we'll let you go." The man said again.

"Why her? What's so special about her?!" Frank said, sarcastically. Only to have Gerard's hand smack him on the back of the head.

"Guys, look, I'll go. You get out of here." Eileen said as she began to walk off, as she was stopped by Gerard's hand gripping her arm.

"What did I say to you?" He said, glaring at her.

"Not to sound ignorant, but Frank's right." Eileen said, staring at him, emotionless. Gerard's face lit up with surprise.

"Hey pussy-cat, I was just kidding..." Frank's tone became serious.

"No, you're right, really." Eileen assured him, waving her index finger at him.

"No, I'm not!" Frank pouted, his expression becoming serious as well.

"Raven, /look/--" Gerard began, Eileen just turned her head and yanked her arm free of his grasp and looked at him.

"Gerard! Just do it! Let me go for God's sake...for me, at least." She said, her expression becoming hurt. Gerard didn't bother to reach back for her arm, he just stared at her, not knowing what to say at this point. He kept his eyes on hers, contemplating on what would happen if he let her go now. Would they kill her? Continue to torture her? What would happen to her at all? If he let her go, would he ever see her again? The same things whirled in his mind and no doubt the others were thinking the same thing. He knew now that there wasn't much other choice, remembering Bob, who'd been shot in the shoulder, and looking at Ray, knowing that he must have a lot of bruises on his chest, and Alexia, who's ankles were hurting and were red from being grappled tightly. And the rest of them were injured from burns and whip marks. He knew that they weren't honestly in any condition to keep fighting these people every second, if he did, someone would soon be killed. He just let out a silent sigh and barely nodded.

"Alright..." He said in a quiet voice, regretting the word he'd just said.

"WHAT?!?!" Frank, Alexia, Ray, and Maria shouted.

"Ain't no way you're taking mi hermana away from me!" Maria darted right in front of Eileen, spreading her arms out in a defensive way.

"Maria, let her go." Gerard said, putting his arm on her shoulder.

"¡No estoy dejando mi diamante aquí, usted asshole!" Maria whirled around and hovered over Gerard, cursing him out in spanish. The guards looked at each other, raising an eyebrow, seeing Gerard's scared face turning to an angry look.

"For God's sake if you're gonna cuss me out, do it in english!!!" Gerard snapped at her.

"How do you know if I'm cursing you out if you don't know spanish?!!" Maria screamed, shaking her fists in an irritated manner. The two argued for a minute. Or two. Or three.

"Alright, enough!" The second man shouted, threatening with his gun. Maria and Gerard stopped abruptly and turned around to face them, with their hands raised. "The spanish chick, speak english. And you, jerk, shuddup!" He snapped.

"Maria! Let it go, I'll be fine!" Eileen said, patting Maria's shoulder to calm her down.

"Eileen, we don't know what they'll do to you!" Alexia said, placing her hand on Eileen's shoulder.

"Look, will you guys just trust me on this?" She said.

"Time's ticking. Make a decision, now!" The same man demanded.

"Alright, enough chit-chat. I'm going with them, guys I want you out of here!" Eileen said, stomping her feet.

"Well when you go, Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay..."

"I'll be fine." She tried to smile, but just couldn't do it. "Just stay alive for me, okay?" She said, finally, walking back and then turning to the guards. Gerard kept his eye on her as she turned around for one final look.

"Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading, So sick and tired of all the needless beating..."

She looked at him and finally smiled wide enough for him to see her new fangs again. Gerard cracked half a smile as he just scoffed. And with that, she turned back around and began to walk with the guards. "Now get out of here, before we change our minds." The first man said as they turned and walked away.

For a minute they just stood there, watching them walk off, Eileen's back turned to them, and as soon as they went around the corner, the silence was broken.

"Guys..." Gerard started out very slowly.

"I hate you..." Maria said to him bitterly as she continued glaring at the end of the hallway.

Gerard didn't know what to say. "...We'd better leave."
Sign up to rate and review this story