Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Down the road, not across the street

Oh the way your makeup stains my pillowcase.

by grandtheftautumn 10 reviews

They've been back home for a couple months now. And now their off again, this time to Santa Barbara in beautiful Cali. Summertime fun and so much more.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-21 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 3569 words

1Hot
I have several 'important' Author's Notes.
1. I don't know if there are any firebans making it illegal to have beach bon fires but just humor me people, its fanfiction. =]
2. I'm sorry if I'm not politically correct with certain things. You'll know what I mean later. Anyway if I mention objects that haven't come out yet, and I know certain people are straightedge... just humor me AGAIN. =P ha ha ha
3. This is my first time writing a hardcore smut scene, so forgive my amateur-ness.
4. and finally.... Wow guys... six different reviewers for the last chap. Really? anyway... THANK YOU as always to my regulars, much love. Much love =] ... So atm I'm assuming everyone else is reading but not enjoying? Feedback PLEASE!!


PS. I would like to OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE that we are down to the final FIVE chapters (not including this chapter) =] so...

READ
RATE
REVIEW!!!

I know I'm a review whore, but can ya blame me? XD

Enjoy this very long chapter!



*



Chapter 21: Oh the way your makeup stains my pillowcase.

[2 months later]


As I stared out the beach house balcony I reflected back on our last night in London. Ryan and I had stayed up all night talking... and kissing til the sunrise. I remembered that exact moment, that exact night and feeling as I watched the sun glisten high above the waves. I felt arms wrap around my waist and Ryan's chin leaning on my shoulder and everything was complete.

"Happy Birthday again, sweetie. Here's your first prezzie," he said slipping something around my neck. I looked down and found this beautiful crystal heart-shaped necklace. It had a little butterfly charm on it as well.

"Ryan, it's beautiful," I cooed.

"You're more beautiful. Don't thank me thank the good people at Swarovski," he chuckled.

"You were thinking about London again, aren't you?" he whispered, nibbling on my ear.

"Mm-hmm," I nodded.

"Well I was just recalling our first real date," he said.

"You mean our trip to Magic Mountain?" I giggled, "I wouldn't really count that as a date, the boys were there too."

"No, silly. Remember our dinner date."

"How could I forget? You almost burned down my house trying to cook dinner, and then we had McDonald's. Best date ever, no sarcasm intended," I smiled.

I couldn't complain with very few places in Las Vegas, if any, that could be considered romantic. The only thing that could even be considered as romantic involved an Elvis impersonator, a chapel and a couple of shotguns. Funnily enough of all the neon covered restaurants, I'd consider McDonald's the most romantic.

I returned from my trip down memory lane, and turned around so I was facing Ryan. I pulled him into a big hug placing a short, sweet kiss on his yummy lips.

"Let's hit the beach already!" I laughed.

Being a summer baby, I always loved the beach. Every year around my birthday I'd go with away with my family, usually to California. That was until I got my license, and ever since I've driving down with Ryan and the boys. Seeing as the boys wouldn't be touring til later on we decided it would be a perfect opportunity to hit the beach over the summer break. We left at 6 am this morning, arriving just before noon at Lacey's holiday house, well technically her aunt and uncle's place that was conveniently empty.

After our swim we all headed to a nearby pizzeria for lunch. It was so much fun being able to relax and talk with friends. The best bit was the absence of screaming fan girls and teenies, no one around except for a bunch of laidback surfers to bother this happy bunch of boys and girls. We were finishing up our pizzas, laughing at how certain Illinois boys couldn't stand on a surfboard to save their life, when a waitress came out holding a pizza with several sparklers on top. Brendon and Patrick started to sing happy birthday while I watched in astonishment. I squealed with excitement as Ryan gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Make a wish baby," he smiled.

I closed my eyes, making a wish as I blew out the candles. I then realized they were sparklers and started laughing. They waited for the sparklers to burn out and Pete started the "HIPHIP!! HOORAY!!"

We headed back to the house so I could open my presents. Ryan had bought me a new pair of Keds with cute watermelons on them.

"I know your other ones are about to fall apart, these are just in case," he smiled.

I got you this too.

I planted a big wet thank you kiss on his lips.

"Say cheese," said Brendon as he whipped out a Polaroid camera. I gave a cheesy grin as I held up my flats.

"Now for my present," grinned Brendon. He sat next to me and we posed for the camera.

"This is yours," he said handing me the Polaroid shots and the camera itself. "Make some memories."

Trust Bee to get that, the luvo, so thoughtful though. "I love it," I grinned and gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"My turn," smiled Pete as he pulled out this enormous, badly wrapped present.

I giggled at the comical appearance of it. "What is it?" I asked, full of intrigue.

"Just open it," said Pete.

I ripped the wrapping off and found a life-sized hippo Skelanimal.

"Oh my /goddddd/," I squealed.

I hugged it just to see if I could even wrap my arms around it but it was too big. Everyone started laughing. I opened my next gift and started laughing as I opened a bag to find a bottle of Black Label... from who else but Jon Walker.

Spencer and Lacey bought me a whole bunch of albums and vinyls I had been looking for, as well as this Cookie Monster tee I saw when I went shopping with Lacey.

Patrick, Joe and Andy had gotten me at least 6 litres of alcohol, numerous novelty shot glasses and a cocktail book.

"We also have one final gift for you, from Fall Out Boy," said Patrick. "These are prototypes but Ryan told me how much you love collectables."

I opened a box to find four figurines. There was a mini Joe, a mini Patrick, a mini Andy and a mini Pete. They were comical but had a freakishly close resemblance to the real thing.

"Awwww wow you guys! This is too much. I love all of you," I started getting mushy. It wasn't even my 21st birthday yet.

"AJ honey... there is one final gift. I'll give it to you if you promise not to cry and stop being all gushy.

"Well we would like to give you the very first of 25,000 Panic! At the Disco collector box sets," beamed Ryan, Brendon, Spencer and Jon.

I'm so spoilt. I feel so lucky to have Ryan and the boys and Lacey. It can't get any better than this. Best birthday ever.





Later that night they sat on the beach, downing the bottles of alcohol around a fire the guys made. Even Ryan had a couple drinks, with no one around to bother them.

Everyone was having a laugh with not a care in the world. Amara, Pete, Joe and Brendon all tipsy decided it was an awesome idea to have a late night swim in the ocean.

Pete was the first to pass out on the beach with Jon and Joe close behind. Brendon continued to belt out Lying is the most fun... into the night sky and Ryan took this as the cue to take Amara home.

"It's okay Ry, we'll look after 'em," said Patrick.

Amara's POV

Awww tonight's been so much fun. I love Ryan so much.

I was a getting a bit sleepy back at the beach but that swim woke me right up.
"I love you Ry," I cooed as he carried me up the stairs.

I felt hyper as Ry set me down on the balcony. I left my arms around his neck and covered him in kisses as he guided me inside. He crashed down on my lips, as we crashed through the bedroom door, encircling one another as we attempted to remove the other's clothing.


Narrator's POV


She pulled away playfully, untying her bikini top and letting the straps fall while she covered her breasts.

"I've.. got sand... everywhere/. I think I'll take a nice /hot shower before bed," she said seductively.

"Can I come too?" he smirked

"We'll see," she teased pressing up against him.

"Down boy," Amara laughed as she skipped out of the room.

Several minutes later Ryan stripped down to nothing, walking into the shower now filled with hot steam. His erection growing harder at the sight of the hot water running down her naked body. She let out a startled scream with turned into a giggle as she realised it was her boyfriend and not some stalker.

"Ryan! I'm /naked/." She tried to cover herself, feeling exposed and vulnerable. Never in the last two months had she ever been completely naked in front of him.

"I know," he grinned.

Amara kissed him hello, letting out a moan as he pressed up against her moist skin. "You looked very sexy at the beach today. I was trying to restrain myself from jumping you," she smiled.

"Haha funny I was thinking the same thing, but its not like that's the first time you've seen me shirtless," laughed Ryan.

"Well this is the first time I've seen you naked, naked," she said.

'Oh come on, how could I resist. I just had to join you in the shower. I want you," he gasped as he backed Amara into the shower wall.

"That's what you said the other night, and the night before that, and the night before that," she smirked.

"Yeah, but I really really want you," he smirked as he left a trail of kisses down her neck.

"Oh, I know what you mean," she moaned at his touch. Amara, pressed up against the wall, instinctively wrapped one leg around his waist.

"/Ryan/, watch where you're aiming that thing!" she squealed.

Amara's POV

God damn my hormones. I loved how it felt against me, at the same time hating that it tempted me so badly, making me want him to fuck me right here, right now.

"Ry stop, you're tempting me..." I laughed, shoving him away playfully.

"Sorry baby. I can't help it, you're just so damn sexy," he said.

We pulled apart, letting the hot water wash our sand-covered bodies. After sharing many kisses under the showerhead, eventually causing our fingertips to wrinkle from staying so long in the shower. I kicked Ryan out of the bathroom while I dried off, moisturized and prepped for bed.

Get a grip Amara! I told my reflection

I've been wanting more for so long now, if I hadn't pushed him away in that shower I think I would have lost control. I walked out the bathroom in my robe, having forgotten to grab some clean clothes before I went in. I saw Ryan bent over reaching for something. I couldn't help but smile at how cute his butt looked in his boxers. As I walked to grab my PJs I admired how his stomach muscles tensed as he leaned over into his suitcase.

My longing for him intensified. I bit my lip and took a deep breath to regain some composure, but that deep urge within me continued to rise and increase my heart rate. I changed under my robe while he put on a black tee to sleep in. I sat back onto the edge of the bed and pulled him close at the hips.

I looked up and him and smiled with puppy dog eyes. Reading my mind he followed suit as I moved further up the bed. Our kisses deepened as our bodies moved in closer and closer he was practically on top of me, and I was loving it. He occasionally grinded against me as our hands explored each other's body. His hands found their way to my hips, moving down to my thighs. He began caressing them slowly working their way inwards. I didn't protest.

I could feel his growing erection pressing up against my body. He'd pull me close and I'd press on him, my legs wrapping around again. He then reached under my singlet and began to fondle my breasts. I smiled into our kiss and my legs tightened around Ryan's legs. I decided to reciprocate my enjoyment and reached down into his boxers placing a firm grip on his cock. He moaned as I began to stroke his hard dick. His eyes closed, and he bit his lip. Ryan then reached down and began gently rubbing my clit. I started to moan at his touch getting increasingly wetter and hornier with each stroke.

I loosed my grip and was overcome by the wonderful, tingling sensation. I ran my fingers through my hair as I tried to restrain from climaxing too soon. My entire body tingled as his fingers deepened into my body. I let out a moan and let my fingers intertwine in his still damp hair. I pressed my lips against him to stop myself from screaming. It could have been the alcohol, but I something about this time felt so wonderful. Our kiss deepened with the growing intensity as Ryan quickened his pace. My breath shortened, my chest tightened as my body convulsed. I moaned into Ryan's chest as he continued to make me come.

"I love how you know my body," I said once I caught my breath. "I want you so bad right now.

"I want you too, so.. so badly," gasped Ryan.

"Ryan, you know I love you so much," I smiled. "I want to do it. I want you to make love to me."

"Amara, are you sure? We've both had a bit to drink," he said.

"Yeah I know Ryan, but I'm thinking clearly right now. And I've wanted it for so long now, and right now it feels right. It feels perfect. I want you," I smiled as I gazed into those beautiful brown eyes.

"I want you too," he nodded and kissed me on the forehead.

We slipped out of our PJs and slipped under the sheets. I made love with Ryan for the first time that night.





Amara woke up the next morning to find herself in Ryan's arms. She smiled at the sun's rays peeking through their bedroom curtains. She enjoyed this moment for several more minutes, but then had to get up to go to the bathroom. She paused for a second to admire how cute Ryan looked asleep.



[Meanwhile...]

Pete's POV


I haven't felt this way about anyone in a long time... I'm still in love with her.

Get over her Pete.

No, Pete Wentz is not a quitter. I can't get over her. I love her.

But she doesn't love you in the same way. She loves Ryan.

But she will love me... very soon.


I argued with myself as I watched the sun rise higher in the sky. I was sitting on the balcony letting my legs dangle over while I strummed to Dance, Dance on my bass when I heard footsteps approaching behind me.

"I'm surprised to see you're up early. Thought you'd be hung over," smiled Amara.

I admired how the sun's glistened on her now tanned skin. She seemed different. Almost glowing.

"Pete Wentz has never let a hangover stop him. Anyway it's 10 am, not exactly what I'd call early. Everyone else is still in bed," I said.

"Mmm," she shrugged and sat down to join me. She took a sip from her mug and stared out into the ocean. We sat in an awkward silence.

"So... Ryan's the one huh...?" I said to break the ice and alleviate my curiosity.

"Yeah. I guess he is," she smiled and continued to stare at the beach.

"Don't sound too confident," I said coyly.

She faced me with one eyebrow raised. "Pete, enough with the Jedi mind tricks. Don't put any ideas in my head. I know what I know," she said.

"Alright alright, I'm just looking out for your best interests and your heart, ah kay?" I said dropping the subject.

"Yeah I know and I love you for that but I'm not a child. My heart knows what it wants," she said defiantly.

"You said you love me," I smirked.

"No I didn't. You know what I meant, Pete," she insisted, her cheeks burning red.

"There's my sugar," said Ryan joining us on the balcony.

"Morning Petey," he greeted me very bubbly.

In that moment I knew that they had had sex, it was written all over Ryan's face. I could tell in the way they were together. Their silence and contempt was different than their usual couple mannerisms, as if sharing a private joke only they knew. I felt like I was the joke.

Pete's jealousy grew, that raging monster inside wanting to get out.

"Morning," I smiled weakly.


Ryan's POV

They spent the rest of the day at the beach again. Pete took any opportunity to spend time with Amara, talk to Amara, any chance to make contact with her. He tried to be subtle about it, inconspicuous, but continuous throwing into the water was not very subtle at all. Ryan watched from the beach, and tried not to think too much of it but something in his gut was bothering him. It wasn't jealousy, or at least Ryan didn't think it was. He had Amara now and he knew Pete couldn't take that away from him. Ry hoped Pete wouldn't or wasn't trying to but ever since they arrived in Santa Barbara, Pete's been acting more like vampire Pete from the ball. Later that night Ryan decided to confront him.

"Pete, look we need to talk. Are you really sure you're cool with me dating Amara?" I asked him.

"Yeah man... I'm cool don't worry," he answered not looking me in the face while he made faces at Hemmingway.

"Ah kay, cool man. If you're sure. Its just today..." I said tentatively.

"Nothing's going on okay," Pete snapped. He put Hemmy down and looked directly at me.

"Okay then... good. Keep it that way. So you're not still in love with her, right?" I demanded.

"Even if I /was/, it wouldn't matter. Clearly she's always been in love with you," he sneered.

I tried to remain patient while I set him straight. "Look Pete... you're my mate and everything, so I just want you to know ... don't think I'm going to sit around and wait for it to happen."

"Hey I'm just a bystander. I'm still her friend. If she's in trouble I'll be there if she wants my help."

"You implying that I'd do something wrong? I would never hurt Amara. I've always loved her," I told him.

"Funny you should say that. You've known her for how long? ...and it's taken you only until now to realize you love her,' he mocked.

I was getting pissed, the fucken hypocrit. "Excuse me, I knew I loved her the day I met her/. I just could never tell her! /You didn't love her, Pete. To you she was the one girl that didn't fall at your feet at the sound of Pete Wentz's name. She was nothing but a conquest to you. I'm not stupid, admit it Wentz."

"Amara's a big girl. She can make decisions for herself. I know she'll make the right one /eventually/," Pete taunted on.

Ryan lost his temper at Pete's subtle but threatening words. His fist connected with Pete's jaw sending him flying backwards into a cabinet. Pete was momentarily surprised by this, but he never underestimated the balls of the lanky guitarist. Pete, never one to back down, returned fire.

Amara ran in hearing all the commotion. She saw her boyfriend brawling on the floor with her ex. She tried to separate them, only to get caught in the crossfire. The boys stopped once realizing Amara was laying on the ground.

"Are you fucking serious? Look at the two of you! Acting as if we're back in highschool!" she screamed up at them. The boys winced and looked highly ashamed as Amara lectured them from the floor.

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the Third you know I hate that macho, rock star act of yours, and George Ryan Ross you should know better than him!" she continued as she picked herself up off the floor. They could see she was now on the verge of tears.

"AJ, I'm so sorry..." Ryan stepped forward to comfort her.

"Don't touch me. I'm out of here. Don't call me until you sort this shit out," she screamed as she slammed the door behind her.

She let out a sigh as the warm night's air partially soothed her temper. Amara enjoyed one last breath before a large gloved hand covered her mouth.





*


Quid pro quo:

Want to know what happens next?

Of course ya do!!

Ergo, I'm only updating once I get 10 different reviewers =]

and FYI, I've already finished ¾ of the next chapter!!

I'm a bitch, I know, but the whore you love XD m w a

Much love,
grandtheftautumn
Sign up to rate and review this story