Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Down the road, not across the street

Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?

by grandtheftautumn 11 reviews

Stalker revealed.. =] ... btw thank u my reviewers =] this is only up cause of u ^^

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 1021 words

1Exciting
Welcome to the Black Parade!

Welcome back music!

Seeing as you're reading Panic! fanfiction... I'd assume hardcore fans would have their album... so there's no excuse to not have my newly suggested song... this chapter it is:


Build God, Then We'll Talk - Panic! at the Disco


You know the drill, remember the cue.

XO

Much love from grandtheftautumn

PS: forgive me for any geographical incorrectness and the like. I tried my best :)






*

Chapter 22: Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?

Amara's POV


"Did ya miss me, /Ammy/?" I heard from behind me. That voice... I haven't heard it in so long but it was familiar all the same.

Oh my god. It can't be.

I tried to scream, only to have it muffled by the Pete and Ryan's screaming match inside.

"Cause I've missed you. You know how hard it is to get you alone. Always surrounded by those wannabe rock stars," continued the male voice.

Oh god, it is him. That... that sickening cologne.

That same smell I tried to forget long ago. That familiarity was unfortunately burned into my nostrils. I shrieked miserably at his icy touch, his cold stubbly face grazing against my skin. His breathe drenched with the stench of alcohol and weed.

"Told you we'd be together again, Ammy. You don't belong in that world. You belong with me. I love you can't you see that," he said dragging me away from the house.

"I don't love you anymore, Charlie. We broke up over a year now," I yelled as I struggled to escape.

"But you said you'd be /mine forever/," he pouted. "It's okay, you'll love me again in due time."

Charlie shrugged off my words while he bounded my mouth, wrist and ankles.

"You're supposed to be in jail," I said through a mouthful of fabric as he laid me down onto the backseat of the car.

"Got out on early behaviour. I've been watching you for sometime now. Sneaky little guy that one, trying to keep you from me. But you know, you and I were always meant to be together," he rambled on insanely.

We were driving for only god knows how long. It felt like hours as I stared out the back windows. The vast palm trees dwindled down, light post after light post taking its place. I figured we were now on the highway.

"I've thought about you everyday, Ammy. Counting down til I saw you again," he shouted from the driver's seat.

I began to cry softly when...


[A.N: Play song NOW! =) ]


/It's these substandard motels...on the la la la la la/


I suddenly felt a vibration, other than the car, and I could faintly hear Brendon's voice as my Sidekick went off in my shorts pocket.

I tried to answer it and cry for help but I couldn't get to it. His singing got louder to the point Charlie was able to hear it over his stereo.

"Baby, is that your phone? ... GIVE IT TO ME!"

"I would but I'm kind of TIED UP! And I mean that literally," I yelled through my godforsaken gag.

"Awww now don't be like that, Ammy."

My gag loosened and I was able to speak clearly, "Don't call me that you know I hate it!"

He just smiled malevolently at me from the driver's seat.

Suddenly the sound of a car revving came from behind them.

A car had sped up and was now tailgating Charlie.

"Oh shit..." he said.

Oh God, please let that be Ryan, or Pete... anyone!

"What the fuck?" he cried as the other driver began flashing their high beams.

I kicked my bounded legs up in an attempt to show them I was there.

Please, save me.

I felt as Charlie pulled the car sideways.

He's giving up! I'm saved!

Unfortunately I never felt the car slow down at any point. He was just letting the hurried driver overtake. It wasn't Ryan or anyone. I wasn't going to be saved. I tried to sit up in hopes to grab the other driver's attention as he passed by.

I watched as they drove up the side. I think he ... or she, looked at me once.

Some hope!

But instead of speeding up to overtake I was thrown back down onto the backseat as the maniac drove directly into the side of the car. Sparks shot out from the right side of the car as it grazed along the cement walls. I was aggressively jerked around the backseat as the other driver continued ramming into our car over and over and over.

Oh God what are they doing!?

Charlie tried to accelerate ahead but was sandwiched. I prayed for it to stop, and it did. The other driver pulled back and our car shot forward.

Suddenly, I heard that loud exhaust again growing louder and louder. The muscle car roared as the driver revved the engine, drawing closer and closer. Charlie already had the accelerator to the floor, we couldn't get away fast enough.

We were hit one final time, as the unknown driver clipped the corner of our car.

I felt as our vehicle began to swerve along the highway, Charlie screaming profanities as he tried to regain control of the car. I heard the squeal of tires and was jerked forward landing on the floor of the car. Charlie had instinctively pressed down on the brake, causing the car to now spin along the highway. We barely slowed down, the tires unable to get any grip on the asphalt.

There was a terrible CRASH!

Her phone stopped ringing as Ryan hung up on the other line, while their car had finally been stopped by a light pole.


*

Sorry guys! This was one of my shorter chapters, but I packed it with enough drama to keep you happy. Trust me, it's better if I didn't drag this one on XD .. well I hope it kept you satisfied, let me know what you think.

You've read it so far... so what you waiting for?

REVIEW already =D

reviews again for next chap =p
Sign up to rate and review this story