Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's The Tearing Sound of Love Notes

Wait! Sexy never left me!

by nicole_ownsxxx 3 reviews

On the ride to Mary's house for Christmas, Roxie gets way to hyper for her own good. And she's stuck in a car for ten hours.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-22 - 911 words

2Exciting
It was a ten hour drive to Belleville, New Jersey. We left at six in the morning, because Mary couldn't sleep.

I woke up, showered, dressed, managed to sleepwalk my way to the car, then demanded Starbucks, because I wasn't awake yet.

"We're not stopping at Starbucks. We're driving the way non stop. All ten hours. Okay? I really wanna get home!" she told me.

"I understand that. But I need Starbucks. Okay?" I said, my nerves running short.

"But...then...we'll get home later. I really wanna get home and see Mikey and Gerard and Mom and Dad! I miss them terribly."

"And I understand that, Mary. But if I don't get some coffee I'm going to freak out. Now pull over," I demanded.

"I can't!" she cried.

"DO IT, MARY!" I screamed.

"Okay! I will!" she screamed back as she pulled the car over and scrambled out.

I ran into the Starbucks and drank three coffees and bought two Monster energy drinks for the road, and Mary bought a Frappechino and a muffin.

I needed my energy.

We got back in the car and were on our way to New Jersey in a matter of five minutes.

"See, that didn't take too long, did it?" I asked, a bit more calm now.

"No. I actually feel a lot better, too. Thanks for freaking out and forcing me to stop," she replied, laughing.

The next couple of hours were unevenful, except for all the caffiene in my system causing me to do stupid things. I'd already flipped off a biker, because I thought he'd gotten too close to the car.

Caffiene is like alcohol to me. I'm straight edge, so i don't drink, but I get hyper a lot. I wonder what I would be like drunk. I'd probably do something really stupid like bungee jumping with a hay string or something and kill myself.

At the moment, I had tied a Jack Sparrow action figure I found around a shoelace and was dragging it out of the car, like Napolian Dynamite, giggling like mad.

"Roxanne! What are you doing!?" Mary cried.

"Whatever I feel like, gosh!" I said, mocking the movie. I laughed some more.

"Roxanne Knowens! You get that action figure in this car right now!"

"B-But! I don't wanna!" I was acting like a four year old, I knew it, but I couldn't help it.

"Roxie!"

"Fine! Can I drive?" I asked, pulling Jack Sparrow into the car.

"No! Of course not! Why would you even ask?"

"Because. You're no fun. I feel like dancing! Gay bar music! I'm bringin' sexy back..YEAH!/." I laughed. "No I'm not. Sexy never left me. I don't to bring it back! I was born with it!...Wait! New song! Listen, Mary, listen! Justin Timberlake's bringing ugly back...YEAH..he doesn't...know..how to..act./ I don't know the words to the song!" I cried.

"Did they spike your drink or something at Starbucks? I mean, you've flipped off a biker, mocked Napolian Dynamite, sang 'Sexy Back', and you're just being weird now!"

"Yeah. Wanna fight about it?"

"No. Are you always like this when you're hyper?" Mary asked, laughing.

"Yes," I answered. "Yes I am." An SUV full of preppy teenagers drove by, the girls in the back seat were blonde, and clad in pink. They looked at me, made a disgusted face, then pointed at me.

It made me mad. So I stuck my face to the window and made faces at them with my eyes closed.

When I opened my eyes again, there was a boy in the back seat of a black car, looking at me like I was insane.

The SUV was about twenty feet ahead of me now, and I must have looked pretty stupid with my face like that, pressed against the glass with my mouth open.

The boy looking at me reminded me of a mouse. He had brown hair and glasses and was wearing an Iron Maiden shirt, from what I could see. He was laughing. He looked about 20 or so.

The boy driving was wearing a black shirt, and that's all I could see. I could tell he had his lip pierced and was wearing eyeliner. I waved.

The mousy boy in the back seat turned away and grabbed another boy, and pointed to me. The boy he'd pulled to the window looked at me, then smirked. It may have been a grin, I don't know.

It was gorgeous. He was gorgeous.

He had black hair, which was a few inches about his shoulders and pale skin. He had the most beautiful hazel eyes, which sort of reminded me of Mary's, only his were way more intense and piercing. He had a bit of eyeliner on, and was wearing a Misfits shirt. He had a beautiful grin/smirk/smile. He waved back at me, and I grinned back, then I turned back to Mary.

"Mary, I just saw the most beautiful boy in the world."

"Oh really?" she asked, interested. "What'd he look like?"

"Black hair, amazing eyes, pale skin, smirk."

"Wow. Sounds pretty."

"He was," I turned to look at the car again, but it was way ahead of us. "And now he's gone."

"Too bad. Sounded cute."

"Yeah," I said, wishing I'd actually met him instead of just waved.

"Three hours 'til I'm home!" Mary called excitedly. "I can't wait!"

"Me either," I answered, right before I fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story