Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > These Are The Seeds We Sew

CHAPTER FOUR

by whatkatydid 2 reviews

Please to be re-aquainted with you...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-06-23 - Updated: 2007-06-23 - 1363 words

2Exciting


---
CHAPTER FOUR
---






LATE 2005


I hadn't seen her for 3 and half months. It wasn't like we exchanged numbers or I even got her card. She temporarily disabled her contact and appearance in my life until I was near enough in the same part of LA. It wasn't like I could mistake those gorgeous lips, that red hair.

I saw her mouth stop moving as she saw me, she was with an older man, I was jealous, I knew what it was like to have her undivided attention. It had been maybe 2 seconds of her staring at me before the graying man gently moved her chin back to his attention and his other hand slid up her leg and under her dress.

She smiled politely and stopped his hand, then she glanced at me again.

It was only a few seconds after that, he was standing up and leaving. Now I had no idea what to do.

"Hey, what you drinking dude?" Joe asked. I shrugged.

"A water I guess."

I kept my back to her, not wanting to confront it just now, maybe after a gulp of water I'd address it.

"Hey."

Oh that voice was sexy, very very sexy.

She was leaning on the bar beside me.

"Hi."

"Hel-lo." Joe said, reaching past me and taking Charlie's hand, kissing it.

"How traditional of you." She smiled.

"What are you drinking?" Joe asked.

I looked at him.

"What ?!" he asked me.

"Red Wine, large." Charlie said.

"Has anyone told you how sexy your voice is?" Joe said, I moved back out the way, looks like I was out of this game....

Charlie took my wrist gently and pulled me back to her.

"Where are you going Patrick?"

"You know him?" Joe asked her, his huge eyes widening further with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah we - " I stopped and cleared my throat.

"-We know each other." I clarified.

"It's been a while.." she said to me, Joe was right, I don't think she did know quite how sexy her voice was.

"In that case - I'll leave you two to catch up." Joe said nervously, taking his drink and leaving us there.

There was some nice chat and pleasant updates exchanged between us, I knew I was sweating a lot, she made me nervous, all this sexual energy she gave off - it was so wrong.

Suddenly I saw those bright eyes of hers light up and she turned quickly to the jazz band that started playing.

"Dance with me!" She whispered excitedly.

I'd have got down on one knee if she asked me.

"Sure..." I muttered,

Terrible decision Pattycakes, you're a toe trasher on the floor.

Shit, her hands are on me, that means she's coming home with me tonight....

My eyes were glued to her lips as we swayed slowly and gently, she made it easy for me...again.

"Do you want to kiss me Patrick?" she asked me.

I looked up a little to her eyes and caught her stare.

"That depends..." I whispered, my hand roaming into the curves of her waist and hips.

"On what." She smiled.

"Whether I can afford it or not..."

---


Laid on my back, my chest heaved in post orgasmic pleasure, her body lay over mine like it did that first time she took me.

Hearing her breathlessness in my ear just made it better.

We'd left the bar a couple of hours later and I'd driven her back to my new apartment. We just rushed through it. I had no time to waste winning a woman over who actually wanted to be with me, we just got to it.



My cell started ringing and it startled her, she looked at me as I calmly ignored it.

"It could be important!" she said, her face showed concern.

"Then they'll ring back." I said calmly.

"It might be an emergency." She repeated, just fraught.

"Ok - Well I'll go get it!" I said laughing and walking through to the other room to get it.

I answered, it was only Pete, tracking my ass down.

I grabbed a bottle of red wine and two glasses and walked back to the room, she was sat patiently on the bed, waiting for me.

"It was only Pete." I let her know.

"You should always pick up your phone - you never know if it'll be an emergency!" she said, a little cross with me.

"I know - I 'm sorry, I'll work on it." I said, opening the wine and pouring her a glass and handing it to her.

We enjoyed a glass of wine together in the comfort of only the bed sheets and she asked me question after question, getting out of me everything I needed to talk about.

"I heard your songs on the radio- not my sort of thing but, I think you have a great voice!" she told me honestly.

"I mean I like stuff I can relate to - I don't understand the lyrics...and I guess that's what makes you so appealing."

"Even I don't get the lyrics!" I laughed.

"OK, well at least I'm not a complete loser!" she smiled.

"What do you like then Charlie?" I asked her, her face lit up and she sat up slightly.

"I love most things from Motown!" She said proudly.

"Wow - a Motown girl, did not see that coming!" I said smiling at her.

"I love 50's - 70's blues, Joy Delaney, Mavis Staples, Dusty Springfield..." she said dreamily, in her mind, her brain was taking her there already.

"You have good taste." I admitted.

"I know. " she said, I laughed.


I watched her with a smile and she slipped on her underwear.

"Charlie?"

"Yeah?"

She turned to me, pulling her dress down over her hips.

"Stay?"

"I can't Patrick." She said softly.

"Why?"

"I just - don't, I can't ok?"

"Charlie-"

"-Patrick....don't do this." She said, shaking her head gently.

"I'll give you $1000 if you stay with me tonight." I blurted out.

She stared at me suddenly.

Yeah....that got her attention.

She came close to me, putting down her clutch bag and kneeling over me once more, kissing me hungrily.

"How about you give me $200 to leave...." She said firmly, kissing me once more.

I just looked at her for a moment, I didn't want her to go, she was my perfect muse, I just had no comprehension it would be in something as physical as this.

I sat up as she clambered off me, slipping on those heels. I pulled on my underwear and made my way out to where my wallet was, I saw my trail of clothing as I got nearer to it. I rummaged through and pulled out the cash, turning to head back, she scared me as she was stood right there.

"Here." I said, ashamed, proud and a little less richer.

"It's too much-"

"-Take it." I said, she glanced at me again, a little smirk tugging on her lips.

"Goodbye Patrick."

"See ya."

She touched my chest affectionately.

"Charlie?" I asked as she walked out.

She turned quickly, walking back towards me.

We kissed again.

"When will I see you again?" I gasped into her open mouth as we kissed deeply.

"I don't know!" she whispered back, using my hips I pressed her against the bookshelf and kissed her neck.

"Stop now Patrick...."

"Tell me how I can contact you - that's all I want!" I explained to her. It was all I wanted. Jus to be able to reach her if I needed her, and maybe if she needed me.

She stared at me hard, those sea shell shaped eyes were too much to have two of them on her lovely face.

"Just a number, an address...." I said, breaking her defenses down casually.

Charlie popped open her clutch bag and took out a small plain card, on it, only her name and number.

She put it to her lips, smiling from behind it and as I went to play the game, she quickly took it from her lips and we kissed again.

"Until next time shy boy." She smiled at me.

I opened the door for her and she slipped out.

"Bye.." I sighed.

Sign up to rate and review this story