Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Die For Me

Chapter 12 - Take Your Shirt Off!

by Christiexox 0 reviews

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 1312 words

0Unrated




Jane's P.O.V:

I've been standing here still as can be for the last hour. Why did I have to say that? Because no one fuckin wants you he's just toying with your emotions until he gets so far into you that he can kill you. He was right. He's always right. Why would someone like Gerard want to be with me? He doesn't you idiot.

Derek hopped onto the bus and looked over at me.

" What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

" Nothing. Nothing at all," I replied trying my best to sound cheerful. I think this time it worked though.

" Alrighty then. We have to go for sound check now though. FOB's here now and they wanna meet you. We've been waiting for you to come out. They're really cool guys you'll love them."

" Sure thing," I replied putting on my plain white converses. Derek and I headed over to the arena. When we got inside MCR was nowhere in sight. I was relieved but felt really guilty for saying that to him. Then I saw four guys standing with my other band mates.

" Hey you guys i'm Jane." A guy with black hair smiled and hugged me. " Wow forward much?" I said giggling.

" Hey nice to meet you i'm a huge fan. I'm Pete, this is Andy, Joe and Patrick. They all smiled and said hi. We got into a very weird conversation about lint when MCR took to the stage for sound check. We all decided to sit down and watch. I wasn't really in the mood for it but I didn't really care.

Holly and Pete were whistling and then out of nowhere Holly yelled out, " Take your shirt off!" It grew silent. Me and Holly looked at eachother then the guys of FOB and DGD burst out laughing with us. MCR kinda looked at us weird then got back to setting up for the gig. All except for Gerard who didn't even bother to turn around.

" What's his problem?" Andy questioned. I shrugged my shoulders as we watched seperately play a few chords when asked. Then Gerard was signaled to sing a couple lines to a song.

This night, walk the dead
In a solitary style
And crash the cemetery gates.
In the dress your husband hates
Way down, mark the grave
Where the search lights find us
Drinking by the mausoleum door
And they found you on the bathroom floor

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

I kept staring at him even after he stopped singing. It was the most beautiful voice i've ever heard.

" Jane.... JANE!" Holly yelled in my ear. I got out of my trance enough for her to say what she wanted to say. " Dead Girl's Diary's sound check now get your ass up there!"

I made my way up onto the stage and we did as we were asked then FOB went up and did theirs too. They were pretty good. But not as good as him...
Gerard's P.O.V:

We did sound check and then I started to walk back to our tour bus without a word. Frank ran up beside me.

" Hey man what's wrong?" he asked.

" She told me she hates me," I said through clenched teeth.

" Shit man you really think she hates you even if she told you that?" I nodded afraid of my voice at the moment.

" She couldn't keep her eyes off you back there and she was thinking out loud. She said you had the most beautiful voice she's ever heard. She fuckin likes you man she just doesn't want to show it, " he told me. My beatless vampire heart leaped for joy. I looked over at him with glassy eyes.

" She really though that?"

" Yeah she did Gee. We all heard her, " Alicia said wrapping her arm around Mikey.

" She likes you alot dude. She's afraid you'll hurt her or even worse that she'll hurt you," Mikey said. The guys from DGD and Holly were there too but without Jane.

" That fucker hurt her soo bad. You're her only chance at real happiness," Holly told me. I stopped walking.

" Hurt her? What do you mean he hurt her? " I asked afraid of the answer.

" You should come with us man we'll explain it to you. All of you guys can come. We want you all to know," Jake said.

" Mikey and I already know," Alicia said. " But we'll come still." Holly, Derek, Jake and Adam all had shocked faces after she told them that.

" She told you? What the fuck brought her up to that? She never tells anyone anyone anything!" Derek replied.

" We entered your tour bus and she was in the back crying so we went to see if she was alright and she was holding a picture of him and her. We made her trust us that we wouldn't tell a single soul and she said she had to get it off of her chest," Mikey answered.

" How much did she tell you?" Adam said nervously.

" Everything."

" Okay someone has to fill me and Ray in on what the fuck is going on!" Bob said.

We went onto DGD's bus and sat down on the sofas. I was scared of what I was going to hear but I knew I needed to so I can help her. Derek went into the back where the bunks were and came back a moment later with a photo of a Jane and some guy holding hands and laughing, happy as can be. I was guessing that, that was him.

" His name was Anthony. Jane and him fell in love when they were teenagers and he proposed to her that night. It was her 22 birthday and also the celebration of the band getting signed. We hated him half to death because we knew he was cheating on her. We told her numerous times but she never listened she was in love with him. I never thought anyone could be happier than she was with him," Jake said sadly.

" He used to hit her from time to time but she didn't mind. He was messing with her head saying that she deserved to get hit in the face from time to time. It as dreadful but Jane kept lying to us saying that she fell down the stairs. Anything she could think of for us to stop blaming it on Anthony. She was keeping something secret from him because she thought he wouldn't love her anymore. She couldn't handle lying and keeping him from knowing her fully because she was about to spend the rest of her life with that guy. She was fuckin happy as can be after she told him cause he seemed like he understood. But he thought she was joking, " Derek added in.

" What was she keeping secret from him?" I asked. They all looked at eachother and then Holly got up off of the couch and went back to the bunk area. She came back with a sketchbook in her hands and flipped it open to a page.

" Do you believe in immortality? Mythical creatures and such?" Holly asked me, Ray and Bob. We replied yes then she held up the sketch book at a picture of Jane with wings comming out of her back.

" Jane isn't like others. She's a Haroquel," Adam said quietly. I stared at the drawing wide eyed.

" She's a Haroquel? How can that be? " I questioned.

" Her father was one then he met her mother and had Jane. Her parents died almost a year ago in a fight. Vampires killed them late at night when they went searching for a victim." I stopped breathing. My parents killed hers...







*A/N: Tell me what you guys think! Thanx for reading! --Christiexox¢¾
Sign up to rate and review this story