Categories > Celebrities > Cinderella > Long, Cold Winter

Chapter 4

by robinzan 0 reviews

Someone finds true love. WIP Romance/Comedy, No Warnings Needed....yet

Category: Cinderella - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-11-27 - Updated: 2005-11-28 - 564 words

0Unrated
A Couple Days Later

I called it. I woke up sneezing and coughing. If people thought I sounded nasally before, just wait until they hear me now. I climb out of bed, hacking like a cat, grab the blanket, wrap it around me and make my way downstairs. I can tell you that if the house was on fire, I wouldn't know it, because I can't smell shit right now.

I don't know how I did it, but I managed to make myself some hot tea and made it to the living room. I got myself comfortable on the couch, then started sipping from the cup. Man, is my head pounding. In fact, I just let it fall against the back of the couch and closed my eyes. That's when I heard a knocking on the door. I groaned. "Who is it?"

"Hey dude! It's us!" I heard Jeff yell. I didn't want to deal with them. Not now.

"Come in," I groaned, lifting my head up. Sure enough, the guys piled into my living room. Jeff stared at me. "You don't look good."

"I've got a cold," I replied.

"Looks more like the flu."

"Don't say that Jeff!"

"Sorry, but it does," he replied. I groaned again. Why can't they leave me alone? Just for a little bit? I just want some rest. I noticed that Jeff sat down next to me. I glanced over to him and that's when he stuck a thermometer in my mouth. I mumbled something to the effect of "Mblblb mbmbm lllbm." He just laughed and told me to keep quiet. I heard the beeping on the thermometer. That's when Jeff pulled it out of my mouth.

"102.5. I don't like that," he said.

"And I do?" I asked him.

He set it on the sidetable, then glanced at me. "Are you done with the tea yet?" I looked into my cup and noticed it was gone. I looked back at Jeff and nodded. "Alright then," he said, taking the cup from me and setting it down, "Back you go." That's when he got up and helped me to lie down. It's at that moment that I noticed Fred and Eric. I waved to them, a weak wave, but a wave just the same.

Later that night

I was tossing, turning and moaning in bed. You wouldn't believe the dream I had. It's always the same. There is this guy, who follows me home after a show. He breaks into my house, finds me in the living room, grabs me by the hair and throws me to the ground. He then proceeds to undress us both, then has sex with me. At first, I hate it, but I eventually start enjoying it.

I awoke with a start, panting and sweating. I wasn't sure if it was from the dream that I was having or from this damn cold that I have been dealing with. I glance to the clock. It's only three in the fucking morning. I lie back down and try to get back to sleep. I drift back to thinking about that dream. I wondered why I never see the guy's face? Why was I dreaming about this? Could this be a premonition or something? I shook my head, trying to "erase" the thoughts in my mind, then closed my eyes and let sleep claim me again.
Sign up to rate and review this story