Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Dreams

Playing in the Park

by SaltWaterGirls16 3 reviews

"Arch, what are you doing?" Atlanta asked, trying not to smile. But it was no use. Archie gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Your prize for beating me." He said and grinned.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 858 words

0Unrated
Sorry, it's been awhile since we've updated this story! Glad so many people like it! Here's the next chapter and we aren't saying anything to give it away! Just a little bit of A/A fluff though.

SaltWaterGirls16

"Atlanta, there is no way that can happen to you. Pan isn't coming back so you're safe." Theresa said. Atlanta nodded and stood up. "You're right. Thanks for talking to me." She said and left her room she ran down the stairs and right into Archie who was coming out of the kitchen.

"Oops, sorry Arch. Do you want to go jogging with me?" She asked. Archie nodded and the two of them ran out the door. Theresa came down the stairs and watched as the two of them ran out the door.

'Be careful Atlanta.' She thought and went back to the kitchen.

XOXOXO

"Whoo hoo! I'm still the undefeated champion!" Atlanta said as she beat Archie to the apple tree, yet again. He finally made it there and leaned against the tree. "Ok. Fine. You. Win." He panted. Atlanta playfully punched his arm.

"I knew you'd give up soon." She said. Archie looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, but enjoy it while it lasts because this will be the only time." He said. Atlanta rolled her eyes and walked passed him, but Archie grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

"Arch, what are you doing?" Atlanta asked, trying not to smile. But it was no use. Archie gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Your prize for beating me." He said and grinned.

"How come this is the first time I've gotten this prize then?" She asked and stepped back from Archie as he let go off her wrists. "What, do you want another one?" He asked.

"Maybe, maybe not." She said and moved further away from Archie as he moved towards her. "Why are you moving away?" he asked. Atlanta laughed and got ready to run. "If you can catch me, then I'll give you a prize she said."

Archie liked this idea and started running towards her straight away, but just as he was about to reach her, Atlanta started running. Archie ran as fast as he could, but it was no use, Atlanta was too far ahead for him to catch up.

"Lannie, you can come back now!" He shouted to her. He saw her turn to face him, but stop. She was moving away from something. "Atlanta!" Archie called out to her, but she couldn't hear him, she was too far away. Archie started running as fast as he could to get to her.

"Atlanta!" He called out again as he neared her. This time she heard him and looked his way. She looked back at whatever it was that scared her and seemed to relax. Archie finally caught up to her and brought her in to a hug.

"I thought he was here. I thought he was going to hurt me." She said into his chest. She really thought Pan was here, but it was just someone else who looked like him.

"Who are you talking about?" Archie asked, but Atlanta didn't answer him. She pulled out of the hug and smiled up at him. "It's not important, I'm just being silly." She said and turned away from Archie.

He moved in front of her and put a hand under her chin so she would look at him. "It's not nothing, you were really scared just then. Who is it that is trying to hurt you?" He asked. Atlanta still didn't answer him.

Archie sighed. "Fine, you don't have to tell me, but you do know I'll protect you from anything." He said and bent down and kissed her softly on the lips. Atlanta responded and soon they were making out in the middle of the park.

Archie pulled away first. "I think we should head back." He said. Atlanta nodded and the two of them walked slowly back to the Brownstone. They didn't have any races because they just wanted to enjoy each other's company.

When they were half way home, Atlanta got a feeling they were being watched. She turned around, but saw no one. "Something wrong?" Archie asked. Atlanta shook her head and kept on walking. Every now and then she would look around to see if she could find the person who was watching her.

"Atlanta, what are you looking for?" Archie asked and stopped walking. Atlanta scanned the area and she stopped at the forest of trees. She took a step back and held onto Archie. "Atlanta?" He asked.

"He's back." She said.

SaltWaterGirls16

Dun, dun, DUUUUUNNNNN!!!! (Haha, we sound like Arwin from 'Suite Life'!) Is he really back, or is Atlanta just seeing things? Will Pan ever come back? Well, you are just going to wait to find out. Review and maybe we will update soon!

Oh, and the next one-shot that we will do is Archie/Theresa and then a Theresa/Neil one. Just a question,once this story is over, do you want us to do a Jay/Theresa story?
Sign up to rate and review this story