Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's The Tearing Sound of Love Notes

That was a cheap shot, you prick!

by nicole_ownsxxx 8 reviews

Gerard gets a mysterious call from the band's manager, and then makes Ray, Mikey, and Frank keep a secret. Then, Gee's random act of evil turns into an bloody fight, but wait! Snow!?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 1542 words

1Funny
Thinking Gerard actually had a soul didn't last long.

As soon as he figured out I was going to watch him draw, he drew a big ugly crossed eyed monster, which looked like an overweight Sasquatch, which he named Roxie.

I stood up and kicked his sketchbook out of his hands, and ran away before he could yell at me for it. It's what he gets.

We were sitting around the table, eating Chinese take-out for dinner. (Except me, though. I made a sandwich, because Chinese take-out makes me sick.)

Gerard was kicking my shin under the table, because he was oh-so conveniently in front of me. I "dropped" my fork, and "accidentally" stabbed Gerard's leg while looking for it, causing him to yelp.

"Gerard, are you okay?" I asked, pretending concerned.

"I think I just got stung by a wasp," he hissed, glaring at me. The guys and Mary were beginning to become annoyed at our fued, and they tried to avoid having us in the same room together for longer than five minutes, but that never seemed to work.

"So, Mary, Roxie, tell us about this tour you're going on after New Year's," Donna said, changing the subject.

"We'll be on the road for six months," Mary said. "They'll be ten other bands, it's like a big festival. We know most of the other bands, and we're pretty good friends with them, so we're gonna have a blast."

"Our bassist, Jenny, went on a date with the lead singer from the Intricate Circle last week. So we know him. He's pretty cool," I continued.

"What's the tour called?"

"Converse and Eyeliner Tour. It's all a bunch of metal, indie, and punk bands, so it'll be a good tour."

"Not if you're on it, sugar. Your voice is like nails on a chalk board," Gerard spat.

I shrugged. "It's a matter of opinion, doll. I've heard people say you're nice, but you seem pretty callous to me. You know?"

"Only for you, baby." The cell phone in his pocket began ringing loudly. "Oh. It's Brian. I've got to take this," he said before walking out the room.

"I wonder what Brian wants," Mikey mused. He was awfully quiet for a Way sibling.

"I don't know. He probably got us a gig down at the club again. I'm getting sick of that stupid club."

They started talking about how smelly the club was and about all of the drunk men and lack of cute girls, and I noticed Gerard staring at me, smirking, while talking on his cell phone. He was planning something, I knew he was. I'd get him first, though.

"May I be excused?" I asked politely. "I'm not hungry."

"Sure! Mary, I'm glad you finally made a friend with manners," Donna said.

Ray snorted. "It's our little Southern Bell, bein' all polite and what not," he said in the southernest accent he could muster.

"Haha. Clever. Make fun of the southern girl. You're just jealous, Ray," I kidded, before heading upstairs.

I found a bucket in the bathroom and a chair to stand on. I filled the bucket with water and propped it up on Gerard's bedroom door, so when he'd open the door, he'd get wet. It was stupid and cheesy, I knew, but it'd annoy him. Especially since the water in the bucket was freezing.

I was halfway down the stairs when I heard Gerard telling the others something quietly. I couldn't quite make it out, but then I heard him say loud and clear, "Don't let Roxie find out. I want it to be an..erm..surprise."

"What about Mary?" someone else asked. I couldn't tell if it was Frank or Mikey.

"Yeah, don't tell her, either. Big surprise. You know?"

"Got it!" they all chirped, then got quiet when I walked back into the room.

"Where's Mary?" I asked.

"Right behind you, silly!" I heard her say before jumping on back. "By the way, your phone's dead," she told me before taking a seat on the couch between Mikey and Gerard.

"I'd better go charge it, then," I said, totally forgetting about what I'd just heard. I raced up the stairs, found my stupid phone, and plugged it into the wall. I hadn't charged it for two days, so I figured it'd be going dead soon anyway.

I went back downstairs, where the group was watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.

"Dude! This is like my all time favoritest movie in the history of forever, man!" I jumped over the couch and layed across the Way siblings, who were all on the couch.

Mary and Mikey didn't mind, but Gerard kept giving me dirty looks because my head was in his lap. I was actually quite comfortable. We made it all the way to the kids singing "Kidnap The Sandy Claws" before having a conflict.

Everyone was singing along, including Gerard and I, and all of a sudden Gerard stands up, causing me to fall on the floor.

"Wow, how many times are you going to fall this vacation, sugar?" he asked, in this stupid, fake nice voice.

I was on the floor, and feet were right beside me, so I grabbed one and pulled, causing him to loose his balance and fall to the floor right beside me. "OW!" He rolled on top fo me and was holding me down then tried to spit on me, but I clawed his back with my finger nails, and he screamed and got off me, so I straddled him and started pulling his hair.

He bit my arm, and before I knew it, we were trying to kill each other in the middle of the living room, and Frank was chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight!".

Mary and Mikey tore Gerard and I away from each other, and we were still swinging, and Ray was telling us to stop. Mary had pulled me so I was facing the window. Gerard was still thrashing around, trying to break free from Mikey and get me. We were both bloody messes, and that cut on my cheek hurt horribly and was bleeding again, and Gerard was spitting out blood, had a bloody nose, and he eye was starting to swell. He had a cut on his forehead, probably from my long nails, which was bleeding.

I got my lip busted, too, and my nose was bleeding, and my cheek was swelling about like this eye was. I had a huge bite mark on my arm, and his arms were bloody and scratched up.

"Was that at all necessary?!?" Ray screamed. "Quit acting like bunch of moody teenagers and at least try to get along! I swear, you two are worse than junior high kids!"

"Say you're sorry, both of you, right n-" Mikey started, before I noticed what was outside of the window.

"SNOW!" I screamed, tearing my self away from Mary's death grip on my shoulders and bolting out the front door.

Gerard tore away from Mikey and ran after me, and was about to tackle me, but stopped for some reason when I smiled at him.

"I like the snow," I told him. "It reminds me of my grandparents."

"Yeah," he said after a while of just standing in the cold with me, with everyone staring from the window. "Me too." He quickly lost that special moment we'd just shared, and smirked. Next thing I knew, I had a snowball in my face.

"That's was a cheap shot, you prick!"

"Moron! You should have seen it coming!"

Instead of tearing each other apart, we had a very painful, cold, coat-less, violent snowball fight. Around midnight, they finally made us come inside and go to bed.

"But...I was having fun hitting Gerard with ice!" I whined.

Gerard snorted. "Psshhh. You couldn't hit me if I was three feet in front of you."

I chucked a snowball at him, and hit him square in the face. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

Mikey laughed. "Dude! She totally nailed you in the face!"

I smirked at him, like he'd done to me so many times before. "In your face..." Then I thought about what I'd said. "Literally."

"You're a nimrod. I'm off to bed. G'night, sugar," he said, tripping me as we walked into the house. "You're a big klutz, Roxanne. Quit falling." Then he tripped me when we went up the stairs to our rooms.

We both had to use the bathroom to brush our teeth, wash our faces, clean our wounds from the previous fight, and attempt to warm up, but I finished before he did, because he had to go. He had to make me leave though, because I stood there with the water running using the word "relief" and "pee" and "water" every chance I got. He finally pushed me out.

"Good night, Gee," I sweetly said. He grunted at me.

I went to my room, and slowly dozed off. Gerard's blood-curdling as I heard a splash of icy water fall on him only made my slumber more pleasant.

"ROXANNE KNOWENS! I HATE YOU!"

"I know, Gerard! Sweet dreams!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

this chapter wasn't very good, was it?

oh well. the best is yet to come.

review? rate? it'd be lovely.
Sign up to rate and review this story