Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Protecting Me

Million Tears

by Draykor 2 reviews

Eight year old Archie is working for the police. But not as an ordinary job. He doesn't get paid, or does he not get any breaks either. He knew this wasn't his calling. He knew he wasn't suppose to...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1110 words

1Ambiance
Here's chapter 2 for ya! Glad you enjoyed the last chapter.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

xxx...So Many Tears I've Cried For You...xxx

A young child, who appeared to be eight years old, started crying in his dirty, old pillow sheet on his hard bed. He's not suppose to be here, he knows that. He just doesn't know where he's suppose to be.

He's suppose to be in a nice, warm house, not in a crummy small rusty room, with two, loving parents who want to take care of him and want to watch him live a healthy, successful life, not living with police men who treat him like dirt and not care what he does with his life.

Yes, he was just like dirt to them. They walked upon him, making him work hours and hours in the hot sun with little food and water like everyone else. They spit upon him, not giving him a comfy bed and healthy, edible meals that don't make you sick an hour after you eat it and they don't care what he wants, thinking that they didn't think he knew what he wanted, he was just a kid.

He shot his head up as he heard a dirty plate his the cold, stone floor.

"Make it last." The grumpy police man said. "It's your last meal until tomorrow morning."

Archie sighed gratefully as he scrambled out of bed to reach his food. He sighed in defeat as he saw the little food placed in front of him. He didn't care. It was more than what he had yesterday.

There was only a small amount of oatmeal, some mashed potatoes and a couple of baby carrots.

He managed to smile greatfully. It might not be alot of food, but it was more than what he had yesterday and the other previous days. And it was also better than nothing. There was also half a glass of water beside the plate.

He sighed and started eating it slowly. But not too slowly, since it was already midnight and they would be waking up in five and a half hours. He slowly took a handful with his small hands and ate some oatmeal and potatoes from his hand and nibbled on the carrots and took small, silent slurps from his water.

Archie started to eat his food a little faster as the minutes sped by. But once he was finally finished, he slapped his hands on the cold floor, crying.

This just wasn't fair. Why did he and all the other boys and girls have to slave over the blazing sun and have poor hospitility, and little nourishment? If the men wanted the work done so badly, why couldn't they do it? He wanted to know. He was curious all of a sudden.

He slowly got off his knees and dragged himself to his bed, not that it made much difference to the floor. He rolled on his stomach and started crying in his pillow again. He knows he's not suppose to be here. He was suppose to be with his mother and father and living successfully in their home.

Speaking of parents, Archie always wondered what happened to them. He was so young ever since he was tooken away from them. He doesn't remember much. The only memory that always came to him, were the cries and screams of his mother in the forest. But, what was his mother doing in a forest? He did not know.

Archie also had dreams about his parents and what happened all those years ago. He always thought it was just a coincidence, or maybe they were just his past memories coming back to haunt him for life.

But Archie never really knew what happened to his parents, he was so young, he didn't remember. He just hope they were having a better life than he was. It just, frusterated him so much that he didn't know what happened to him, why he was here and what happened to his family.

'What happened? What happened? What happened?!!' Archie growled in his head.

If only he could escape this "prison" and get out and get a life. He had tried to escape many times before, but he was caught and had punishment. A very fierce punishment actually.

Archie had grown up to be a strong boy. He wasn't sensative like some of the other children in this place. He had had so many punishments, he couldn't even feel the whips anymore. His back was bad enough already.

Thinking back at all his beatings, and mysteries that he never solved, made him cry even more. Eight year old Archie was confused and hurt. He couldn't understand why he was in such a cruel place. He didn't understand why he wasn't with his parents. He didn't understand anything at the moment.

Usually his crying annoyed the police men and they'd hit him with stones to make him stop. But that just made him cry even more. He didn't care of they'd have to smash his head against the wall again and again. He wanted to get out. He wanted to see his mother and father. He wanted to live a good, healthy life. But he couldn't. Not at the moment.

He had heard the police men say that if a boy is severely sick, that they will just put him out on the street and let him do whatever he wants. He also heard that they let the children go when they turn the age of forty.

But Archie couldn't wait that long. He needed to get out now! He needed to know what happened six years ago. But when he had dreams about his past, he couldn't hear his father's yells and cries. Only his mother's.

Great, now he had another mystery floating around in his head. What happened to his mother after he was taken away? How come his father wasn't there? How come he couldn't hear his father's yells and cries of sorrow and pain, like the feelings his mother felt when she saw her Archie being ripped out of her arms rougly and the man walking away with her crying, wailing Archie.

What happened to mother after? What happened to his father? How will he ever find out all his non solved mysteries?

All those questions were going to be solved soon. But what he didn't know, is with the help of a girl he will meet very soon.

xxx...A Million Tears For You...xxx

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Chapter 2 is done and in such short time too! Don't you just love me ^^?!! REVIEW AND RATE!!! Please and thank you!

Draykor
Sign up to rate and review this story