Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Protecting Me

Skater Girl

by Draykor 4 reviews

Atlanta makes her appearence and Archie can't take his mind off her. That might be because Atlanta is no ordinary eleven year old girl.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1561 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3 is up! I'm on a roll here. I update 2 chapters in one day! YAY ME!!! I love me! Hope you enjoy it. Enjoy!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

xxx...She Was A Skater Girl...xxx

It's already been ten years since Archie was taken away. And things actually weren't going as bad as he had expected. They treated him more badly, since he was getting older, since they thought he should be pretty strong at this age. He was already twelve years old and was doing pretty well. He had made some friends out in the field. and he had grown up to be a strong, stubborn, independent boy. He didn't know how he had gotten his attitude, but the new police men were quite aware of him and his sour attitude.

Most police men think it was the heat that gave him his attitude, but others thought he just inheirited it from them.

The head police man warned his employees not to be too rough with some boys and girls. Because they could catch their attitude, even though it was a bit too late for Archie.

He sighed and rolled on his back. He was laying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. Today was finally his day off. Every child got their day off just to rest. And today was Archie's.

Not only was Archie strong and stubborn, he was also one of the hardest workers in the field. And the police men liked that, but that only brought more work for him. That was the one part he hated. Why did he have to be such a hard worker? He didn't have to work in the garden harder if he wasn't as hard working as he is.

He got off of his bed and just walked around his room. He put his hands in his pocket but felt something thin and cold. He pulled it out and noticed it was a silver neck chain. 'Huh. What's this doing in here?' Archie thought to himself. He noticed a piece of paper that was caught between the hook and the holes. He unhooked the hook in its hole and pulled the piece of paper out of its place. He opened it and started reading it.

Tears came to his eyes and slowly rolled down his cheeks. The paper only made him more frusterated! He couldn't believe what it said. He quietly started to cry. But he quickly put the chain and paper back in his pocket and wiped the tears as he heard a couple of police men entering the building.

"Let me go!!" A soft voice echoed through the walls and into everyones rooms, that were the exact same as Archie's.

"Shut up! Whether you like it or not, you're going to work in the field like everyone else!" A police man said. "But if you refuse, we have a better punishment for you."

Archie ran to his bars and grabbed them, seeing what all the commotion was about. His eyes surprisingly widened as he saw a girl, only about a year younger than him, being dragged by her arms by the men. She had bold red, collarbone length hair that was tied in a ponytail with blonde highlights. She was wearing a black long sleeved shirt and a dark red t-shirt over top with random pictures around it and she had dark blue jeans with a ripped style at the bottom of them and rips on the knees and the bottom was a little baggy and she had black running shoes. She had a matching red belt and had silver earings that weren't in her earlobe, they were up on the top curve of her ears. She also had hazel eyes and tanned skin.

Archie felt...different. Why did he feel different? He couldn't of liked this girl. He doesn't even know her name! But to him, she was just...his type. 'What the heck is wrong with you Archie?' He thought to himself. 'You can't love this girl, heck you don't even know her name! But..yet...I can't look away from her. I feel as if I should be her savior, like I should be the one who hangs with her...as in, like...a boyfr-' Archie's eyes widened. 'Stop it Archie!! This girl obviously looks tough. Maybe even tougher than you. She looks like a girl you don't want to mess with. I'll try to be friendly to her. See if she'll talk to me.

"You start your field work in the morning when we wake you." A police man said to her, after they threw her in her cell.

Seeing the cute girl being thrown like nothing into a room made Archie angry. He held the bars with his hands tighter and he narrowed his eyes. Why was he so angry? He did not know. but he wanted to find out why he was feeling this way. I mean, come on it's just a girl. But somehow, Archie felt as if they were going to be great friends and were going to do everything together. He wanted to pound the two police men to nothing after what he just saw.

"What are you looking at?!" The other man said sourly at Archie. "Get back to bed!"

Archie's head whipped to his direction and growled as he let go of the bars and made his way over to his bed. He pretended to fall asleep, but unnoticably kept his eyes open. Once he saw that the men were gone, he scrambled out of bed and went to say hi to the new girl.

"H-Hi." He stuttered. He said hi to all his friends when they first met, but how come he couldn't say hi to a girl.

"Hm." The girl's soft voice replied, quickly moving her head up and placing her head back to it's normal place. She was sitting on her bed with her head in her hands, glaring at the door with an evil look.

The girl was obviously a tomboy, a very tough tomboy who doesn't liked to be fooled with. With a look like that, I don't think anyone would want to fool with her. Not saying that she's ugly. She just has a very fierce, tough look.

"The first time here might be a bit of a bummer and you'll hate it. But once you get a bit older and you're here longer, you'll get used to it and it won't be so bad." Archie said through the bars who acted as walls and smiled, wanting to start a conversation.

"Doubt it." She said, landing sideways and moving on her back.

Archie looked at her with concern. She didn't look so happy. Well, no duh nobody looks happy when they get kidnapped to this place. But she had an unforgetable look on her cute face. Just looking at her face made Archie blush. Oh ya. He obviously has his first love.

"I'm Archie by the way." He said. He obviously didn't want to get on her bad side. He wanted to be friends with her, making sure that he would always be on her good side.

She sighed miserably and said. "Atlanta."

Archie smiled. At least this was a good start. He now knows her name and he would be trying to spend time with her.

"That's a nice name." Archie said.

"Mm." She muttered and went under her covers, getting ready to sleep.

Archie smiled and walked over to his bed. He layed on his back with his hands behind his head. 'Atlanta.' He thought dreamily to himself. If he thought that Atlanta was cute at the age of eleven, he would just think of how cute and beautiful she'd look when she was older. He sighed to himself and pulled out the paper to read it once more before he went to sleep.

He let a tear fall and soak a small portion of the paper without any writing on it. He kissed the paper and put it back in his pocket and went to sleep, reading the letter over and over again.

Archie,

You were so cute when you were just a baby, you know that? Even though you were a pain at some times but I've grown used to it. I just wanted to let you know, that I will always love you and I want you to live a successful life. With a beautiful, kind wife and darling kids. I will not always be here by your side to help you, so you have to learn to do things on your own. I know you will grow up to be a strong, faithful man. I want you to be happy with your life, make good use of your time while you still can. I wish I could be by your side right now and watch you live a healthy life with everything you could want. I always loved you and I always will. I love you with all my heart and I do not know what I would do if I lost you. I love you so much. Your father would've been proud.

With endless love,
xoxo Mom

xxx...She Lives In Her Own New World...xxx

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

REVIEW PLEASE!!! Thank you. And thanks to all the people who are reviewing. You're awesome!!

Draykor
Sign up to rate and review this story