Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Fights, fights, and more fights.

by Meg2005 2 reviews

Jon and Cooper continue to battle the dreaded best friend.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1156 words - Complete

1Funny
'Oh my god Cooper, you're a whale.' Belle said two and a half months as Cooper sat on their usual lunch date every other Saturday at the favorite café.

'As if I need you to tell me that Belle and I'm not that big.' Cooper complained.

'How are Jon and Pete coming with the nursery for our little bundle?'

'They would be coming a lot faster if Reid wasn't still demolishing our house. I mean honestly you know, he's been there for two and a half months and I'm really sick of him. He's coming between Jon and I.'

'How so?'

'I wanted to have sex the other day and Jon and I were almost there and Reid walked into our bedroom to ask where we kept more toilet paper.'

'Damn, its hard enough for you and Jon to get it on now that you have that huge watermelon in your stomach but her interrupted?'

'Yeah, we didn't get to have sex at all. I'm really horny and all I wanted was my husband.'

'What are you going to do when the baby gets here?'

'His ass is out; I'm not having him around her. He smokes, he drinks like a fish, and he has bad language. I'm not dealing with him around our baby.'

'That's good.'

'Are you ready to go? Do you want to come back to the house?'

'I guess I could do that. Pete will be there right?'

'Probably not, he and Jon probably aren't back from their shopping trip yet, they decided to go on a shopping trip to buy diapers and socks for the baby.'

'That's cute.' Belle said as they walked out to Cooper's car.

'What is going on?' Belle said as she got out of the car after she and Cooper had to park at the end of the street from their drive way because of a mass of cars.

'I have no fucking idea.' Cooper said as she walked up the drive way just as Jon and Pete pulled up across the street.

'Baby what's going on?' Jon asked as he came over and wrapped his arms around cooper.

'I have no idea, I thought you would know.'

'I have no idea, Pete and I haven't been here.'

'Let's go see what the moron has done this time.' Cooper said as they walked up the drive way dodging a car that was parked in the middle of their yard. Jon walked into the house holding Cooper's hand.

'What the fuck is going on in here?' Jon asked as he looked around his living room to find about forty people hanging out, smoking, and drinking. Reid was sitting in the middle of the coffee table with two blonde girls on either side. The smoke in the air was thick enough to cover the room in a blanket of gray. 'Hey Belle, will you take cooper up stairs, she doesn't need to be in the smoke.'

'Come on Coop.' Belle said taking her hand as Jon and Pete walked further in the house and into the living room.

'JON MY MAN!' Reid yelled before falling through the class on the coffee table.

'What the fuck are you doing Reid?'

'Hey guys you remember Jon Walker from high school.' Reid said to a couple of guys behind him.

'Yeah, hey man how's it going?'

'Reid why the fuck are you having a party in my house.'

'I figured it would be okay. You know the stubborn pregnant bitch was out today.'

'Okay seriously dude, lay off her. She's pregnant and you're living in her house. Do you know what this second hand smoke could do to our baby?'

'What happened to the old Jon? The Jon that never wanted kids or to settle down. What happened to our friend from high school?'

'He grew up man; you need to do the same thing instead of bumming off other people. You need to grow up.'

'I'm having fun dude, I bet you haven't had a real night of fun in a long time or at least since you married that bitch.'

'Reid, seriously, lay off her. She's my wife.'

'And what are you going to do if I don't? Are you going to go cry to her like a big baby?'

'You know what; at least I have someone who takes care of me.'

'Yeah she does, she's pretty good in bed too. Ask her, she'll tell you all about the other night while you were out.' Reid said before Jon threw the hardest punch he'd ever landed.

'Get out of my house before I call the police.' Cooper said coming down the stairs after hearing something else brake.

Many of the people walked out of the house as Pete held Jon against a wall while two guys pulled Reid out of the house.

'Baby what happened?' cooper asked as he sat on the couch while she tended to his gashed lip and his cheek that was slowly dripping blood.

'I got tired of him.'

'Honey I know you aren't the one to throw the first punch when it comes to a fight like that.'

'He did.' Pete said as he and Belle picked up shards of broken class.

'What happened babe?'

'You didn't sleep with him did you?' Jon asked with the poutiest face he could come up with.

'Are you seriously asking me this question?' Cooper asked.

'Not because I think you did, that's what started the fight.'

'Jon, honey, look at me. I've gained twenty pounds, I can't wear any of my jeans anymore, my boobs are the size of an obese woman's boobs and I'm pretty sure that in a month I'm going to be squeezing a water melon out of a whole the size of a lemon. And I'm doing all of this because I love you with every piece of my heart and soul there is nothing anyone else could do for me to have sex with anyone but you. I love you too much.'

'Promise?'

'Jonathan...I swear.' She smiled gently kissing his busted lip.

Pete looked over at Belle with the face, 'Give it up Wentz, that's not happening ever again.' Belle said getting up and walking into the kitchen to throw the glass away as Cooper got up and straddled Jon's lap while they continued to kiss on the couch.

'Around eleven thirty that night, Cooper and Jon had finally finished cleaning up the remains of Reid's party from the afternoon. Cooper was exhausted and felt horrible. 'How are you feeling baby?' Jon asked as she flopped down on the couch.

'I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore.' She said watching as Jon pushed her shirt up and rubbed his hands around her belly.

'Six weeks babe.'

'That's such a long time.' Cooper said as she had one of her first Braxton hick's contractions.

'Maybe it wouldn't be such a long time . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story