Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

Hang 'Em High

by xSixteenxCandlesx 1 review

The guys start work on Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1033 words

0Unrated
Author's Note - Hey. :) Thanks for the nice reviews :) They make me happy. Anyways, sorry for not updating in practically forever, but I've been a little busy with things. Since school's over, I'll update sooner. I had to rewrite this chapter, so if it sucks, that's why. I was typing it on my laptop and the batteries went dead, and I lost my work. Here's chapter three.


Gerard felt himself being shaken awake.

"Gee!" Frank hissed. "GEE!" He repeated, louder this time.

"Whadoyouwant?" Gerard responded drowsily.

"I'm bored. And lonely. Nobody else will get out of bed."

"Fuck, Frankie! Go back to bed, it's only nine in the goddamn morning!!" Gerard moaned.

"No. I'm bored." Frank smiled. "Let's do something fun."

"Later."

"No, now!"

"Later!!!"

"Pleeeeease?" Frank begged, giving Gerard puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine," Gerard muttered irritably, knowing that Frank wouldn't shut the hell up until he got what he wanted. He reached over past Frank and turned off the Xbox, which had been left on all night, long after they had fallen asleep on the couch.

"We should eat some breakfast first, I'm hungry." Frank said. " Go wake everyone!"

"Why me?" Gerard asked.

"Because I said so."

Frank stood up and walked from the room, no doubt heading for the kitchen, leaving Gerard alone. He walked out the door, down the hallway, and up a flight of stairs. He peered into a room on his right.

"Mikey?" He said softly.

"Mhm?" Came the muffled reply.

"Breakfast."

"What?" Mikey asked stupidly.

"Breakfast, idiot." Gerard laughed.

"Fine. I'll be down in a few." He replied, sitting up in bed and reaching for his glasses. Gerard closed the door and continued down the hall. He stopped at the next room, where the door opened and Bob walked out before Gerard got the chance to knock.

"We're eating breakfast. Frank's in the kitchen." Gerard told him.

"You left Frank alone in a room full of sharp cooking utensils and a hot stove?" Bob asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I told him not to touch anything."

"When's the last time he listened to anything you told him to do?" Bob sighed, walking past Gerard toward the stairs, calling Frank's name. Gerard walked across the hall to Ray's room. He knocked. No response. Gerard opened the door and walked in. Ray appeared to be asleep. His head was under the covers, though Gerard could see a bit of his reddish-brownish 'fro sticking out.

"Ray? Dude, you awake?" Gerard asked.

"Yup. And it's all Frank's fault." said Ray from somewhere under all those blankets and pillows. Ray sat up. His hair was sticking out more than normal and he had dark circles under his eyes.

"Geeze, you're a mess" Gerard commented.

"Thanks." Ray said sarcastically. "I barely got any sleep all night."

"Me either," Gerard said, shuddering slightly as he thought about what he had dreamed the previous night. "Anyways, I came up here to tell you that we're eating breakfast now, and if you don't hurry your ass up, it'll all be gone before you get any." Ray got up and followed Gerard to the kitchen. Inside, they found Bob at the stove and Frank with a whole piece of toast stuffed in his mouth.

"See, I told you I could do it!" He was saying, (Well, trying to say,) to Mikey. Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, Frank." Mikey said, getting up and helping himself to the eggs Bob was cooking on the stove. Everyone did the same and sat down around the dining room table.

"So, Mikey, what can we do here to have fun?" Frank asked while pouring himself a glass of milk.

"I think we should get started on our music, that's what we're here for, anyways," Mikey replied.

"Good dea. I've got a few songs written and I want to show them to you guys." Gerard added. Everyone finished their breakfast, then Ray, Frank, and Mikey went upstairs to get their instruments. Gerard and Bob headed down to the basement of the house, where Bob's drumset was. Gerard took out his notebook and flipped it open to the most recent song he had been working on.

Hang 'Em High

Wait until it fades to black
Ride into the sunset
Would I lie to you?
Well, I've got something to say
Grab your six-gun from your back
Throttle the ignition
Would I die for you?
Well here's your answer in spades

Shotgun sinners
Wild eyed jokers
Got you in my sights
Gun it while I'm holding on

After all is said and done
Climb out from the pine box
Well I'm asking you
'Cause she's got nothing to say
The angels just cut out her tongue
Call her black Mariah
Would I lie to you?
That girl's not right in the brain

Mass convulsions
Strike the choir
By the grace of God
Gun it while I'm holding on

But don't stop if I fall
And don't look back
Oh baby don't stop
Bury me and fade to black

She won't stop me put it down
She won't stop me put it down
She won't stop me put it down
So get your gun and meet me by the door

She won't stop me put it down
She won't stop me put it down
She won't stop me put it down
So baby...

Don't stop if I fall
And don't look back
Oh baby don't stop
Bury me and fade to black.

"It's really good," Bob said.

"Thanks," Gerard smiled. " I have a good idea of how the tune and stuff could be, too."

"Sing it,"

"Wait for everyone else to come." A few minutes later, Mikey came jumping down the stairs with his bass in hand, followed by Ray and Frank with their guitars. Gerard chucked the notebook in their direction, and started to sing.

"Wait until it fades to black,
Ride into the sunset, Would I lie to you?..."





Ok. I'm not too happy with this chapter. It is, like, the shittiest thing EVER. the rest of the story will be WAY BETTER. But oh well, I just needed to post this to get to the next part in the story. Please Read, Rate, and Review. Thanks :)
Sign up to rate and review this story