Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

I'm Not Okay ( I Promise )

by xSixteenxCandlesx 0 reviews

Gerard is upset again. Frankie is really worried about hm. Mikey goes for a walk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-07 - 921 words

0Unrated
Alright. Chapter four. Here it is. Read and REVIEW. please. I like reviews. They make me happy, lol.






The was nearly dark outside when Ray, Mikey, Gerard, Bob, and Frankie finished . They were slumped on the living room floor, discussing their practise and other band-related things.

"I didn't realize we played all day,"Bob said, gazing out of the window, through which the setting sun was just visible on the horizon.

"Me either," Gerard added. "We were doing so good, I guess we lost track of time.." he trailed off. Frank grabbed the TV remote off the coffee table and switched on the TV. He flicked through each channel, pausing to watch a few seconds of whatever happened to be on air.

"What's on the news?" Gerard asked curiously, grabbing the remote from Frankie and changing the channel again. He always liked to know what was going on back in Jersey.

"-Three more bodies were found yesterday in a trailer park. The autopsies determined the bodies to be around a week old," The news reporter was saying,"This is believed to be, once again, the work of-"

But Gerard was no longer paying attention to the reporter's words. He was instead staring at the image that had popped up in the corner of the TV screen. It was of a man behind bars, with a sinister smirk on his face. He was wearing a long black trenchcoat. His brown hair was matted together with sweat and a burgundy-colored substance that looked alot like dried blood. Gerard stared into the man's eyes. They were dark and disturbing. Gerard felt a wave of foreboding pass over him.

"G-Gerard???" Mikey asked with a worried look on his face. No response. Mikey knew what Gerard was thinking. It was the man from Gerard's dream, the escaped mass murderer.

"Gerard?" Frank asked, his voice becoming high pitched as he remembered his and Mikey's conversation the night before. He grabbed Gerard's shoulder's and shook him a little. Mikey seized the opportunity and took the remote from where Gerard had dropped it on the floor. He switched the channel. Gerard jumped suddenly, as if startled.

I-I'm going to my room.." Gerard said suddenly in a hollow voice, getting up from his spot on the floor and heading towards the door leading into the hall.

"I'll come with you!" Mikey said just as suddenly, jumping up.

"No," Gerard said firmly. Mikey stopped and looked at his big brother. "It's okay, I'm fine," He lied. He was not at all fine.





"Okay, so Gerard had a dream about that guy on TV, and now we're gonna die?" Ray asked incredulously. Mikey had taken it upon himself to explain the situation to Bob and Ray, since they were completely oblivious to what had happened the night before.

"Well, no. He had a dream that we were dead, and that guy killed us. It really freaked him out. Hell, it freaked me out. He was so traumatized." Mikey explained for what seemed to have been the thousandth time.

"It couldn't have been that bad, could it?" Bob asked, narrowing his eyes. Trying to make sense of the whole ordeal. " I mean, it was just a nightmare, right?"

"That's just it," Mikey sighed. "I don't really know....." Mikey trailed off and looked in Frank's direction for support.

Frank said nothing. No one else said anything, either. The room was dead silent. Finally, Mikey spoke up.

"Okay guys, here's the deal." Mikey paused and took a deep breath, bracing himself for their reactions. "Gerard has had weird dreams in the past. Once he dreamed about Grandma's funeral. Next thing we knew, she was dead. He never told me this until recently. He's thinking that because he had a dream about a murderer that the same thing might happen-" Mikey was cut off by Frankie.

"It doesn't help either that the guy from his dream was the same guy from the news. Gerard hadn't heard anything about this until after his dream-"

"Which is why he was so shook up by what was on the TV earlier." Mikey finished.

"Wow.." Was all Ray could manage. Bob was speechless.

"It's fine if you don't believe me, but.." Mikey sighed.

"I believe you." Bob said. Mikey looked up.

"Y-you do?"

Bob nodded. So did Ray.

"I'm going to talk to him" Frank said suddenly, standing up and surprising them all. He got up and walked down the hall. He knocked, despite the fact that the room was as much his as it was Gerard's.

"Please go," Gerard answered from somewhere on the other side of the door.

"Nope." Frank said. He was determined to get in there. "If you don't open the door, I'll just beat it down." He added, trying to lighten the mood.

"You couldn't if you tried, Iero." Gerard snapped back.

"Gerard," Frank begged, "Please, I just want to talk to you." Frank heard Gee sigh, then the lock on the door clicking. It opened.

"Thanks." Frank walked in past Gerard and sat on his bed, which was across the room from Gerard's. Gerard closed the door and went to sit next to Frankie.




Okay, so umm, review. Yeah. By the way, i'm leaving in like three days to go on vacation with my family. I'll be gone for a little over two weeks. So don't expect any updates for a few weeks. :( But I'll write while I'm gone and post when I get back. I'll try to post more chapters before I go.
Sign up to rate and review this story