Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's The Tearing Sound of Love Notes

Keys are for humans, dipwad.

by nicole_ownsxxx 7 reviews

When Gerard shows up at the tour, Roxie freaks out. Then, what happens when you put an angry Roxie in the same room as an annoying Gerard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 2480 words

1Funny
"Why are you here?!" I screamed, yanking my bags away from him.

He pretended to be hurt. "You aren't happy to see me?" he asked. "Well, sugar, I'm crushed."

"Gee, leave her alone." Ray appeared beside him, and helped me up. Mikey and Frank appeared, too, along with a blond haired boy. "Roxie, this Bob. Our drummer."

"Hi!" I said, shaking his hand.

Mikey and Frank hugged me.

"Found you!" Frank cried. "I missed you, darling face."

"I was gone for a week, Frank."

"But I missed you," he replied, sounding like a two year old.

"I didn't, Skankpuppet." Gerard kept on with that stupid smirk of his. I wanted to murder him, right here, in broad daylight with people watching, so they'd witness his slow, painful death.

"I didn't miss you either, nimrod," I growled. Yes. I growled. I didn't realize that I'd done it, either, until Frank barked at me.

Ray sighed. "C'mon, Rox, let's go find your band. I'd like to meet them." I knew he was just trying to keep me and Gerard from fighting, though.

"Yeah! We're late signing in, anyway. I heard that one of the busses crashed on the way here, and the last two bands to sign in have to share one. It's the biggest bus, though, so it shouldn't be a problem for whoever it is," Mikey explained.

"Oh, no." I grabbed what ever Gerard and Ray didn't have and took off in a dead sprint towards the signing in table. I was the one that had the band's information. They couldn't sign in without me. And it was late.

I was not sharing a bus with Gerard. There's no way I could ever do that without killing him.

After a very long run to the table which was set up in a lobby to some fancy place, I finally got to the table, threw my bags at Mary, and counted the number of bands that had already signed in.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...

Seven? That mean's we were eighth! Ninth and tenth have to share a bus! We were eighth!

"YES! WE DON'T HAVE TO SHARE A BUS WITH MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! THANK YOU, GOD! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! YOU ANSWERED MY PRAYERS! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed/prayed, looking up at the ceiling.

I grabbed Jenny and started dancing with her, and when My Chemical Romance walked in, I walked over and hugged Ray. "I don't have to share a bus with you!" I told him excitedly.

"Yay?" he responded unsurely.

I made my way back over the table and happily asked, "Where do I sign in at?"

She'd seen my little ourburst, and flipped the paper over, where I saw the eighth signature. The paper I'd seen before was only side one.

"I'm sorry. You'll have to share a bus with them," she said, pointing to the boys. "Sign here. Don't worry. It's a huge bus. Easily fits ten people."

Gerard's jaw dropped. "What?"

"No, see, there's a big bed that's good for two people, four bunks, and the couch and the kitchen table fold into beds."

"No, I mean, We have to share a bus with the Infamous? Are you sure? Can't you get another bus?"

"No, sir, I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do. It's too late, and we're on a tight budget."

"We'll pay!" Gerard and I said in unison.

"Just... Take the money out of our payments. That's all you have to do," I offered.

The lady looked annoyed. "You really should have been here on time. Then you wouldn't have to share a bus. Now sign in."

Defeated, I signed the Infamous in.

"I hate you. So much." I narrowed my eyes at Gerard.

"By the way, sugar, I threw your bag on the ground. You just left, and I wasn't going to carry it."

I groaned. "Are you serious?"

"Yes."

I walked towards the door to go look for my stupid bag, but Bob stopped me.

"I picked it up for you. Ray told me about you and Gee. He also said to not believe anything Gerard said about you." He handed me my bag, which was a little muddy. I should have known Gerard would throw it in a mud puddle.

"Thanks. You shouldn't believe him. He's a dirty liar. And way to dumb to accomplish anything in life."

He laughed. "He's not that mean, is he?"

"SKANKPUPPET! MOVE YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE. MARY WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU. MAYBE SHE'LL KICK YOU OUT OF THE BAND!" Gerard screamed at the top of his lungs, causing all of the bands that were waiting around to get assigned a bus looked straight at me. It was probably one of the most awkward experiences of my life.

I turned to Bob. I could feel my face burning up. "Oh, but he is."

I walked across the room to Mary and Gerard, as Mary handed me a key.

"Everyone gets a key to the bus."

I stuffed the key in my pocket. I snatched Gerard's out of his hands. "Keys are for humans, dipwad."

He stomped on my toe, but not hard enough to make me scream, just to make me wince. "Give me the stupid key."

"No."

"Skankpuppet! I'm serious here. Give me the key, now." His eyes were all...firey. I'd never seen him so mad. And this was all over a stupid key to a bus which was probably never going to be locked anyway.

"Aww..Are you going to cry, Gee? How bad do you want this key?" I teased. I loved how mad I'd made him.

He tackled me to the ground. He layed on top of me, making sure all of his weight was on me, and pinned my arms down. "Give me the key," he hissed.

"Get off me!" I cried. He was starting to scare me. I didn't understand why he was so ticked.

"Not until I get the key!"

"FINE!" I yelled. "FREAKING TAKE IT!" I managed to wiggle the hand with the bus key away from him and threw it in his face.

He got off of me and stood up. "I so own you." Smirking, of course. Only this time it was more annoying than usual.

"Die!"

Mikey had finally had it. "GERARD! ROXIE! GET ON THE BUS, NOW! WE'RE HAVING A BAND MEETING!"

"Skankpuppet's not in our band, though, Mike," Gerard stated.

"I don't care! And her name's Roxie!" Mary screamed.

"Yeah, loser. Be nice to me."

"ROXANNE! You quit provoking him!" Ray yelled.

"RAWR!" That was Frank. He just felt like screaming, though. He didn't really care that we were fighting again. I was under the impression that he liked our fights. He thought that they were exciting.

So we grabbed our things and were pushed out to the bus. The sign-in lady had told Jenny and Katie our bus number and gave them all of our information.

From the outside, the bus was huge.

From the inside, it was even more huge.

It was large and spacious, and there was even a big closet for all of our stuff to be put in. The door led to the kitchen/dining area, and if you took a left from there, you'd be in the living room with the huge couch. There was a TV and a recliner in their, too.

If you took a right, there were three doors. One led to the bathroom, the bedroom with four bunks, and the last one led to the giant closet where everyone's things would go. At the very end of the hall, was the bedroom. It had a queen sized bed in it, a two closets on either side of the room, and a cabinet above the bed. The bed already had bed sheets on it. They were black and blood red. It was pretty neat.

The bus was ginormous.

It must have cost a small fortune.

Katie and Jenny grabbed my bags and threw them on the kitchen table, as did everyone else with their own bags. We'd figure out the sleeping arrangments later. Right now, everyone was angry at me. And Gerard.

"SIT!" Ray demanded to Gerard and I.

"Ray, chill-" Gerard started.

"I SAID SIT DOWN, DAMMIT!"

I gulped and took a on the couch, and Gerard plopped down next to me, giving me a look. "Way to go," he whispered so Ray couldn't hear. "You made Ray mad at us."

Ray's face was bright red, and his hair was jiggling. Frank was standing the in the corner playing patty cake with Jenny, unfazed by Ray's fury. Katie and Bob, however, who weren't as laid back as Jenny and Frankie, were standing beside the door looking nervous and confused.

Mary, Mikey, and Ray were in mine and Gerard's faces, though, all this weird shade of red, all mad.

"I made him mad at us? You're the one that attacked me in the lobby!"

"You're the one that's evil!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" Mary shrieked. Even Frank and Jenny jumped when she did that.

Gerard's eyes went wide. He'd obviously never seen his sister get this mad. I had once, but that was because this hobo ran up to her and felt her up and then ran away again, but that was another story.

"I'm sick of you two always fighting!" she continued. "You're two of the most important people in my life, and I love both of you death-"

"She loves me more," Gerard said to me.

"Shut up, Gee," Ray told him in a threatening, angry voice.

"-and the fighting is about to drive me insane!" she kept saying, never missing a beat.

"So why you guys were rolling about on the floor at the lobby, Mary, Ray and I talked about a solution to all of this," Mikey said dully.

"And what would that be?" I asked sarcastically. Nothing was going to solve this conflict between Gerard and I.

"You're sharing the master bedroom."

"NO!"

"You two don't get a choice!" Ray told us.

"But-but...we'll kill each other!" Gerard said weakly.

"That would still solve our problem," Mary said. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

"I can barely stand to look at him without throwing up, Mikey. Please, don't do this," I begged. By this point, I was on my knees clinging on to Mikey's legs. "Ray, don't let them! Don't you love Gerard and I? He'll murder me and go to jail, or I'll murder him and I'll go to jail. Either way, you never see either one of us again! Mikey! You love us, right?

"Of course we love you," Mary said.

Ray sighed. "I don't think you realize how hard it is having two of your best friends hate each other like that. Roxanne, you're a Christian. Aren't you supposed to love all people?" he asked.

"Yes. But I'm pretty sure 'people' falls under the 'human' category, which Gerard does not."

"Well, until you and Gerard can get along, you're sharing that room. Now, grab your bags and unpack."

"B-but...I hate her. I really do. I've never hated anyone more than I hate her. If she died right now, I'd clap. I'm convinced she's the spawn of satan," Gerard tried again.

"GET YOUR STUFF AND GET TO YOUR ROOM!" Mikey yelled at him.

Gerard looked surprised that his baby brother had just yelled at him. Even more surprised than when his sister yelled at him.

"Okay," he said in a small voice, which made me happy.

Being defeated sucks.

We took our things to our room, and started setting our stuff in the closets. I had the left side of the room, and he had the right side, which was the side in front of the door. I looked around, and glared at everything in this prison cell of a room.

"Congratulations on getting us this room, Gerard. If you weren't so stupid and controlling, we wouldn't have to share a room," I said.

He threw a boot at me, which hit me in the back. "If you weren't such a bitch, I wouldn't have done that."

"If you would have gotten here on time, we wouldn't have to share a bus!"

"If you wouldn't have yelled at me when I first saw you here, we would have been on time!"

"If you weren't such an idiot, I wouldn't have yelled at you like that!"

"If you didn't annoy the hell out of me, I wouldn't be an idiot!"

"Oh, like that has anything to do with it!" I screamed at him.

"Whore!"

"Dick!"

"She-devil!"

"Bastard!"

"Asshole!"

"Jerkoff!"

"Pop star!"

I narrowed my eyes. He'd struck a nerve. "Take it back," I said menacingly.

He smirked triumphantly. "No."

I tackled him onto the bed. "TAKE IT BACK NOW!"

"NO!"

I squirmed to make sure I had him down securely. I was sitting on top of him with a leg on either side, more or less straddling him. I had his arms pinned down like he'd had mine earlier. I inched my face closer to his and glared.

"Take...it...back."

He licked his lips and (guess what..) smirked. "No. You're acting like a pop star.."

I dug my fingernails into his skin. "Quit resisting and just take it back."

He wrists were bleeding from where I'd clawed him, and he winced. I was hurting him. Good.

"Are you going to take it back now?"

He shook his head. I kept digging my nails into his. I felt like a psycho, but I didn't quit. I knew he'd get up and tell me I was a pansy or something.

I leaned down and bit his neck. Not so hard at first, but then I clamped down.

"AHH!"

"How about now?"

"No!"

My face was barely a centimeter away from his. All he'd have to do was pucker up, and our lips would be touching. I could feel his breath on my face.

"Take it back, Gerard."

"Make me, Skankpuppet!"

I bit him again.

"OW! FINE! I TAKE IT BACK!"

I moved my mouth away from his neck. "Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" I asked, still not letting go of his arms or even getting off of him.

He mumbled something that sounded like, "no. whore."

I kissed his forehead lightly, right when Frankie walked in with Ray to make sure we were being good, after Gerard screamed.

"Heyheyhey... I know they told you two to play nice, but I don't think they meant that kind of nice!" Frank exclaimed, laughing.

Ray was laughing, too. "You two have no idea how bad that looks."

"Ew. Like I'd do anything with /her/," Gerard spat.

"You guys are icky."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

haha..i'm "hinting" to something that may or may not happen later..

not sex, you perverts.

but..i dunno..

XD..rate..review..it'd be lovely.
Sign up to rate and review this story