Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Quit Cryin' You're Eyes Out

Chapter 3: Beginnings

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Beginnings are a good start. Follow the right path. Don't let him take you down. You're starting over from your bad life, remember? "But I've had some time alone, oh Lord, to hone my lying techn...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 830 words

0Unrated
Oh and the lyrics in the summary are from Brand New's Jesus Christ.
Good song. Take a listen.

**

Lori closed the car door, smiling. "You know how good it feels to be out of there."

Pete grinned. "Yeah... how many times have you been in there?"

"Uncountable... I think 7."

"And soon it will be 8."

She laughed and leaned her head back on the seat.

"Err... I forgot to tell you something."

"Like what?"

"You know how we've been looking for a house... before... right?"

"Yeah."

"Well I... I bought one." He put the key into the ignition and started the car.

She looked at him. "You're kidding right?"

"It's a nice house." He grinned.

"I trust you." She sighed. "But if it's an ugly ass house I get to tweak it... a lot."

"Fine... but I didn't forgot about your likes." He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

She smiled and closed her eyes.

**

"Hey, Pete. Hey, Lori. Wait... Lori?" Patrick asked.

"I guess you weren't listening when I said I was going to pick her up."

He snickered. "Whoops." He walked towards Lori. "It's great to see that you're alright now." He said.

She smiled. "Thanks."

"And apparently you threw a party when I was gone?" Pete asked, chuckling.

"Oh, it's just us and The Academy..."

"Alright."

Patrick walked off the the back of the house.

"Okay... I should make you in charge more often." Lori said. "You did a good job without my help." She laughed.

"And you didn't believe me." He kissed her cheek.

"You can be so full of yourself, sometimes."

"Lori!" Lisa came running out to Lori.

"Hey Saph-"

"Lisa."

"Lisa?"

"My stage name was Saphire. The band broke up. I'm Lisa now."

"Okay."

"I don't understand her either." Joe said, walking up next to her. "How you feeling?"

"Better... much better."

"And baby?" He asked, smiling.

"She's doing good, also."

"Oh crap, it's a girl?"

Lori looked at Pete, smiled and nodded.

"Oh and... Pete... William..., Mike wants you."

"Oh-okay."

Pete walked away, Lori glanced at him. "Everything alright?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it now. Okay?" Joe said.

"Okay."

*

"Hey." Pete said, approaching Mike.

"Hey, how's Lori doing?"

"She's great. We're having a girl."

Mike smiled. "Well, congrats, dad." He exclaimed.

"Anyway... you needed me?"

"Umm... yeah. It's about William. He hasn't been... himself lately. He doesn't talk, no eye contact... he just sits there. We don't know whats wrong with him."

"Is he here?"

"Yeah... Andy and the Butcher are with him."

"Oh."

"He's been acting sick... but not sick. If you catch my drift."

"I'm following."

"Just, don't tell Lori. If she worries... it's not good in her condition."

"Yeah. Whatever it is... we can fix it."

"He's getting us all worried... especially Sisky. You know how he gets..."

Pete nodded. "Yeah. Did he take any action on it yet?"

"The other day we found him... slitting his wrists." Mike said, shaking his head. "And... he's been throwing up blood. We don't know why... but I think it's about his girl troubles... They don't like him for who he is and it's getting him messed up."

"As long as he doesn't get to any vain, all you have to worry about is keeping him happy. Eventually he'll be happy again. But if he throws up anymore blood... call me... because I think I might know why."

"Okay."

"I saw where, he cut, Pete."

Pete turned his head and saw Sisky sitting next to Patrick.

"It was deep..., I talked to him about it and he..."

"Sisky... you alright?"

"He said he hates me."

"Man, I'm sure he didn't mean it." Patrick said, comforting him.

"It's not him." He shook his head. "He's being a fucking bastard because of his own problem. We're trying to help him and he's being an asshole!"

Pete ran his fingers threw his hair and sighed. "You can't take him seriously... he needs help... but he's denying it. He'll keep doing this.. we just have to get through to him. Then he'll stop. Alright?"

"I just don't know. It's freaking me out, what if he does die? What are we gonna do then?"

"Calm down. He's not gonna." Patrick said.

"Everything alright? You guys sounded upset." Lori said, entering the conversation.

Sisky gave a fake smile. "Every thing's fine." He turned his head back to Pete. "Think about it..." He got up, and approached Lori. Starting a conversation with her.

'We'll just have to make sure nothing happens to him...' Pete thought.

******

HEY GUYS.
SCHOOL'S OVER!!
YES! YES! YES!

I've been writing this chapter since 8 this morning.
Interruptions thanks to my brother and his supposedly 'AWESOME' Billy and Mandy game... my aunt trying to make me explode. Both physically and mentally. Phone calls and IMs.
But I don't care to much about the IMs because I'm talking to like, my best friends.

But... yeah. I have the next chapter ready so I'm just gonna post it up.
Sign up to rate and review this story