Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's The Tearing Sound of Love Notes

Take a shower. You smell like slut.

by nicole_ownsxxx 5 reviews

Who was that stupid girl knocking on the bus's door? And what's Ray been thinking? And why doesn't Katie know what burlesque means? Haha. Stupid. Anyway..reeeaaaad.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 1421 words

0Unrated
Anna was wearing a really tight blue jeans and a black extremely low cut tube top that showed more than it covered up. She must have been freezing. It was cold. She had on hooker shoes. I didn't like her.

Her boobs were seriously about to fall out of her tube top looking thing, and she wasn't wearing a bra. It was pretty obvious. I wondered if she could breath right with her jeans being so freaking tight. Her rather "small" underwear was visable.

Her bleached blonde hair was perfectly straight, and her skin was tanned, as opposed to the rest of the girls on the bus, who were deathly pale and dressed modestly.

She looked like a slut. And I didn't like the way she was looking at Gerard.

Not that I was jealous or anything.

Nope.

I just hated her. Almost as much as I hated Gerard. But not quite. And I'd only known her for three minutes.

"Wow. You look very..very..erm.." Ray tried to find a word that would describe her. He didn't like her much, either. Nor did anyone else. Except Gerard. He was drooling over her.

"Burlesque," I muttered. Oops. Everything was still quiet, so maybe they didn't hear it.

That's when Frankie couldn't hold his laughter in anymore and fell on the floor in loud, stomach-hurting laughter.

I looked up, eyes wide. "That was loud, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah." Mary, Mikey, and Jenny were looking at the ground, trying not to laugh, and Gerard was glaring at me (what's new?), Ray and Bob were nodding, and Frank was rolling on the floor clutching his stomach giggling hysterically. Katie was whispering something to Jenny, which just made her laugh harder.

My face was beet red. "Oops." I wasn't going to apoligize. It was her fault for dressing like that.

"Well, that's okay. I'd rather be burlesque than dress like you four girls," Anna replied.

Mary had on a Bayside black shirt and ripped blue jeans and Vans, a white belt and the necklace Frankie had given her for Christmas.

Jenny had on red and black plaid pants and a black shirt with a white guitar on it, and Katie was wearing a pair of tightish black jeans (not tight like Anna's) and a plain black shirt with fishnet sleeves.

I was wearing jeans, a white Motion City Soundtrack shirt (which I'd been told fit me well), a studded belt, a bazillion little black rubber bracelets, and my Chucks.

"What's wrong with what we have?" I asked. I thought I looked fine.

"It's boring."

Ray looked at Anna. "They all look pretty good, actually. They don't look boring at all."

"The Infamous girls are hot!" Mikey declared.

"Why are you here anyway? We're not into groupie sex or anything," an annoyed Bob said.

Jenny giggled. "Ew. You'd get some sort of STD from her."

She was so much like Frank sometimes. Aside from Frank always being nice, and Jenny not caring.

Frank was still on the floor, laughing. "Burlesque! It's so true!"

Katie poked him. "What's burlesque mean, Frank?" She wasn't that bright.

"I'm here to talk to you," she said, pointing a perfectly manicured finger at Gerard.

Mary rolled her eyes. "Why do you want to talk to my brother?"

"Because. I saw him on stage today, and I thought he looked hot. I was going to ask him on a date," she said, licking her stupid hooker lips.

"I'll go!" he said, all to eagerly. "Let's go now!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her off of the bus.

I was glaring as they walked off, and she was shaking her stupid hooker butt, and Gerard was staring at it. Who did think she was? Just getting up and taking Gerard like that? No. I don't think so.

"Don't get AIDS!" Bob called after him, then shut the door.

"I hate her," I stated clearly.

Ray smiled for some weird reason.

"I do too!" Katie cried. "And what does burlesque mean?!"

"Slutty," Mary told her. Frank crawled into her lap.

"Mary! Tell me a story!" he said, resting his head on her shoulder.

Mary kissed his forehead. "Frank, you dimwit," she chuckled.

"I'm sleepy," I stated. "I'm going to sleep while Gerard's on his 'date' the the slutmonster."

"Roxie, I need to talk to you!" Ray said as he followed me into mine and Gerard's room.

"Yeah?"

"You're so jealous of Anna."

"Oh, Ray, you caught me. You know how much I'd love to look like a slut," I said. Note the sarcasm.

"No. I mean you're jealous that Gerard likes her."

"What are you getting at, Toro?" I asked in a low voice, my eye narrowed.

"You're in love with Gerard!"

"EW!" I screamed. I've been sceaming a lot since I met these guys. "Hardly!"

"Roxie, you can just admit it. It's okay," Ray said.

"No! Ray! It's not okay! Gerard's the ickiest person in the whole wide world!" I sounded like a two year old. "I can't even be in the same room as him!"

"Yeah," he replied in that 'i don't believe a word you just said you big fat liar' kind of voice.

I groaned. "Ray, I'm serious! I can't stand him! I'm not in love at all!"

"Sure you aren't. Go to sleep, Rox."

"Raaay! I'm not lying!"

"I know. Good night."

"Arrgghh!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Gerard got home that night (or, morning rather) at four in the morning, and tried to sneak in bed. I rolled over and flipped on a light. He sighed.

"What, Skankpuppet?"

"Take a shower. You smell like slut."

He smelled just like her. And he looked exhausted. They probaby had sex. Ewwwww.

"Shut up."

"No. You really smell. Bathe."

"Skankpuppet, I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now. Go to sleep."

"I can't sleep when I have a man in my bed that smells like sex!"

"You're a virgin! You don't know what sex smells like!"

"But if I had to guess, and by the looks of how excited she was to meet you, you smell like sex." I went over to his closet and threw some clothes at him. "Now, shoo. Bathe. Get clean."

He muttered something, and was better at muttering things under his breath than I was. I couldn't make out what he said.

"Go! Or I'll get Ray!"

"Fine! I'm going! Jeez..."

I fell asleep again listening to the shower run.

Ray thinks I'm in love with him. He's stupid.

Stupid Ray.

Stupid, whore-y, skanky Anna.

I grabbed my notebook which was oh-so convienately laying on the nightstand beside my bed, then I searched through my bag/purse thingie 'til I found a pen.

I was going to write a song about. And call it "Stupid Hooker Lady". Okay. Maybe I'd find a better title later. But right now, it was called "Stupid Hooker Lady."

"You've got your stupid perfect hair.
Jeans so tight you barely get air.

You're too thick to understand
I'll kill you if you mess with my man."

I liked where this was going so far. Except the whole "my man" part. Gerard wasn't my man. He was, however, my worst enemy.

"I'll put your skanky ass in place
If you don't get the hell out of my face.

I can make you wish you'd never been born
I can make your insides feel twisted and torn.

I know how to make you stop in your tracks
Your blood run cold, and, darling, that's a fact."

Wow. I rarely cursed in a song, but for some reason, this time it felt like it fit. Gerard crept into bed, and crawled under the covers. I set my notebook and pen on the nightstand then flipped off the light. I'd finish the song later.

"Good night, sugar," he said sleepily.

"G'night, Gee," I yawned.

He wrapped a hand around my waist and snuggled close to me. It was very cold. That was probably why. Either way, for some strange reason my stomach starting feeling all weird and junk.

"Sweet dreams," he whispered in my ear before falling asleep.

That's when I realized I wasn't sick. I had butterflies in my stomach.

Uh-oh.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

sorry the lyrics suck..i'm not really a song writer lady..person..thing..i dunno.
i'm all tired and junk..
just got home from ball camp..rawr..we won.on a good note.
anyway..third up date in one day..i think..i'm pretty sure..XD..i don't know..
rate. review. be loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story